Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Yeah no Dorris not buying it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Katie, if you were to peek Doris and it was bad we have our Lynch.

If it's good, we have a race between, Angus and ewan.

If tha doesn't work, race me too. But race Orla while you are at it. She is the other person I have doubted, and is coasting nicely under the radar. In fact she has disappeared since I rebutted her accusation of me this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I agree shoot isla. Iron man, please do it
    you hear me iron man, shoot Isla
    well I am happy enough to go with you on this one, Iron man if you dont trust me thats fine, but gerti has been pretty ****ing useful to the village, follow her advice and shoot isla please
    Iron man, please use a bullet on isla if you are alive, it was 50/50 we got a wolf, we got it wrong, please use your power if you are alive and end her. Please i dont want to pressure you but please end her
    Iron man come on, Batman believed me, I was wrong about Tegan yes, but if im wrong on this the village will lynch me, if not the wolves will munch me, so please, do it
    Please end Isla iron man please
    I feel like i am going to die, I should of died yday when i was determined to get clodagh killed as she was a wolf, now if isla is a wolf and im calling for her head the wolves wont be happy, if im wrong im for the lynch, so i want iron man to kill her. I'm also worried iron man will die with all shots in their clip
    Isla is a good call, I can prove this but only if cap will protect me
    You are good. You are not Spiderman.
    Is this wrong. Be honest.
    =**** sake let me make it clear isla is diablo. Now ****ing admit you are not Spiderman ffs
    Iron man shoot isla
    I peek gertie, Clodagh and Isla after last lynch, clodagh was a pre gamer, and gertie as a day 1 peek. Iron man kill isla. Cap protect me
    I called Clodagh a snake in the grass....viper, hoping the priest who is unknown would see it.
    I didnt double role claim.

I peeked 3 people, 2 wolves and goodie gertie,
    Iron man from the active posters we have concensus, Cap protect me tonight, Kill Isla
    Read my posts. Not that hard i ****ing explained how i know
    Burn in hell, El diablo, go back to your wolfden.

This is isla
    Gertie is good. Isla is el diablo. Iron man is alive. unless abi was iron man but i am pretty certain she is not. Viper is clodagh
    I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,
    It is true. The problem is we needs mods to confirm that i was told gertie was ironman, or else the only way to clear it up is for WW to come out and i dont weant that
    me too cos then isla would be dead now and diablo would be out. Harley is still in play clodagh was viipoer, isla is diablo
    Oh and Gertie is in fact spiderman
    I'd like to apologize again team. I was laying hints for people to realise who I was. So I called clodagh a snake on the grass so the doc would see it and her as viper. Same with burn in hell to island as she is so diablo. I was frustrated with iron man not realising I knew who it was after all the hints and first night and fighting me saying she was Spiderman that I felt the need to come out as I was surely a target as I had been very vocal. Unfortunately with the mod mistake I got frustrated as all hell calling out Gertie as she is in fact Spiderman as she claimed. I thought she was claiming Spiderman to keep her iron man powers a secret and was worried she'd not use them as she'd be a target as a vocal leader
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Katie was given the wrong information. Gertrude is spiderman. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for everyone's patience!

Currently down to one mod, hopefully resolved in the morning. In light of this the slaughters will be announced shortly after 10am to make sure everything is thoroughly checked and vetted.

Please continue with the scheduled paranoia and fear-mongering, and once again apologies, and thanks for patience and support :)

Doris this is a sample of some of the posts and how the Isla/El Diablo, Katie/Seer, Gertrude/Spiderman went down.
    You were posting at the very start of it all at least.
    So when you came on and listening to Isla's claims of Spiderman it caused confusion, it could have been, as I said, you either hadn't read the thread, or you were doing it purposely.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Link or I call BS ? I never really engaged with the ISLA stuff . .

Seer, please peak me, Ewan is making sh*t up to discredit me . I think I have two wolves cornered and the only way they can respond to my queries is by making stuff up or not directly answering my questions... If I am confirmed good, I can make a stronger case. .

Also the posts I quoted above were you engaging with Isla claiming Iron Man

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ive done it already Angus and I linked a possible group effort to go after me:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103943775&postcount=3937

SEER IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND THINK MY ACCUSATIONS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO CATCH ONE WOLF PEEK ME.

If you don't think I am making a decent case, ask me to elaborate. I don't mind being peaked because I am good. For any goodies, read my posts and links. If you have any doubts or questions post them. If we feel I might be onto something, then we have targets for tonight. If the group wants me to be peaked to confirm my motive , then its worth it. Its no different to peaking a potential wolf because the same principle applies. If I am right we have at least one wolf on the ropes. If I am wrong, I am at least confirmed as a goody.

Dorris you just linked to a post full of links.

You just are incapbale of producing anthing worthwhile.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Name Lynch/Munch WW GM Killed By Character Confirmed by
    Steve Lynch Good Village Jessica Jones Kill
    Holly Lynch Bad Village Kilgrave Kill
    Abigail Munch Good Suicide Squad Hulk Jake
    Phil Munch Good Marvel Team Aquaman Jake
    Clodagh Bullet Bad Batman Viper Katie
    Tegan Lynch Good Village Flash Jake
    Isla MISSED Bad Ironman El Diablo Katie
    Barbara Munch Good Marvel Luke Cage Steve
    Eva Munch Good Suicide Squad Batman Jake
    Gertrude Munch Good Deadpool Spiderman WW GM
    Fiona Bullet Good Ironman Unknown No
    Isla Lynch Bad Village El Diablo Katie
    Nigel Bullet Bad Ironman Loki Jake

Is this correct?

Didn't check them all but looks okay. Here's mine:

Abigail WW - Hulk Killed by SS day 2
    Angus WW -
    Barbara WW - Luke Cage, confirmed by jessica Killed by Marvel day 3
    Brendan WW NPC
    Clodagh WW - Viper Outed by Katie, shot by Ironman/Batman

Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Eva WW - Batman / Vigilante Killed by SS day 3
    Ewan WW -
    Fiona WW - WW is witholding role, probably ironman Killed by Ironman day 2
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Gertrude WW - Spiderman Killed by SK day 3
    Henry WW -
    Holly WW - Kilgrave / SK Died with Jessica day 1
    Isla WW - Diablo Lynched day 3

Jake WW -
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW - Iron Man / Vigilante
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW - Loki/Seer Killed by ironman day 3
    Orla WW -
    Phil WW - Aquaman Killed by Marvel
    Riona WW -
    Steve WW - Jessica Lynched day 1
    Tegan WW - Flash Lynched day 2

Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

Gabriel WW wrote: »

If tha doesn't work, race me too. But race Orla while you are at it. She is the other person I have doubted, and is coasting nicely under the radar. In fact she has disappeared since I rebutted her accusation of me this morning.
    Peek isn't after lynch. This is well known it's why I am highly suspicious of her begging to be peeked. People know I can't peek til after lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    enough of this. you say you have left enough clues and breadcrumbs and $hit for us to establish who you are. has anyone picked up on any of these clues? i have not. if one of the confirmed villagers has picked up on these clues, can you say so (without naming role) to assuage my doubts

Without confirming who Thor is, if he gets me, I think he revealed himself to me when I revealed myself to him .

I don't have you on my safe list either, a hunch like Henry, but it could be because you stole me list and only gave me credit when I pulled you up on it . :D

I'm deadly serious to say, if the group wants to decide to lynch me or peak me, then make that call now. Right, that means I'm dead or revealed today ok ?

So, spend the day investigating my accusations and evidence as if I was good. This takes away the noise and accusations of my motive. If you don't agree with my posts peek or lynch me. I am a villager, but I actually think my death would not be in vain. It would confirm the people attacking me now are very sus..

I have skin in the game, I am willing to bet my life and I feel whether I live or die or get peaked the village wins. If I am a baddy I get exposed. If I am a goody, we have at least 2 targets to investigate and if I am lynched and good, then you guys will spend more time on my evidence and my death could lead to two wolves being caught..

I'm Black widow so I am not important. I am expendable. I feel its worth dieing for my evidence. I could be wrong but am trying to get a bit of order and focus. .

Katie can't peak until after tonight's lynch if I remember correctly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dorris you just linked to a post full of links.

You just are incapbale of producing anthing worthwhile.

you also need to put the work in to follow the links. i have not cos i'm too lazy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I had a quick look through Gabriel's posts. While his voting pattern does (possibly) look somewhat suspicious, his posts don't really show anything.

He was on board with the Steve/Holly thing and even went so far as to suggest voting for Holly in order to save Steve. But like a few of us (me included) he was thrown my Steve's last minute change in behaviour. He also rowed in with the Isla thing, seemed to take on board what Gertrude was suggesting at times and he wasn't a fan of Nigel either.

I've indicated what what makes him look like a villager as I can't seem to find anything that incriminates him as wolf. Obviously I may have missed something. If so, point it out to me.

Yeah no Dorris not buying it.

Then peak me or we agree I am to be lynched ?

Surely you see the logic. How is anything bad for the village in this example?

Doris up to today, you have not been on my radar as a wolf. You were maybe a villager. The confusion you caused with Isla I put down to you not reading the thread.
    However, you have given 2 names - Angus and I. I can't defend myself against your accusation as so far all I have from you against me is I accused you of causing confusion? and attacked you?
    This in no way makes me a wolf. I have shown how you caused confusion, and you just said I need to provide proof, which I have done, for the second time.
    I think your wolf sense is off on me, and I'd like to prove it for you. Peaking you as a villager does not confirm Angus and I are wolves. Only way to confirm that 100% is peaking either of us. You are acting on an invalid hunch (for me anyway, I don't know what character Angus is), and as we have seen many times on this thread, hunches can be incorrect. I was incorrect in thinking Conor was a wolf, Gertrude was also. And I can find much more proof of this if you like.

I am voting Dorris now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris is possibly dead shot. Kill her and she is replaced by joker.

I think we should be hunting deadpool. One of the munches was on him so they have no lives left.

Vernon, I'm looking at you.

Jake WW wrote: »

I think we should be hunting deadpool. One of the munches was on him so they have no lives left.

Harley Quinn gets replaced by Joker. Deadshot is their priest.

Jake WW wrote: »

It doesn't matter if she is Harley. Harley has to die. And somehow the only Nev I have peeked is Connor so it's a short list to recheck if she is Harley so would prefer if she was. I want Harley dead. If the wolves are alive and playing to win they will retain Deadpool as one wolf team can easily be wiped out if we lynch one Deadpool might kill the other tonight, can't munch villagers if your team is wiped out

Retarget Deadpool not retain*

Officially lodged my vote for Dorris. Lynch her. I need the village to follow me one more time

I wonder is there any sense in Thor coming out now? Assuming he was one of the targets, he will probably be targeted again tonight.

Put yourself in the wolves shoes for a second. You attacked and the person survived. You know if you attacked the Seer/Katie, that she must have been defended by Captain America. If they attack her again, likely they will lose a wolf because cap will probably continue to defend her. If you attacked someone else and they survived, they must be Thor or Deadpool, at this point they are both high priority targets and will be targeted again. Thor will survive if he is not targeted tonight.

What do you think Thor? Its up to you. We could have another known goodie for today to stop a nosense debate, or garner a false claim.

• Advertisement

Officially lodged my vote for Dorris. Lynch her. I need the village to follow me one more time

You've done us right so far, Katie but I need to be more convinced of Doris at this point. It's not that think she's in the clear it's just that I don't see enough against her at the moment.

I've read through some of her many posts and probably need to do it again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Afk right now but going to go back through ewans posts after lunch to see if he avoided Nigel in his votes or ffas.

Thor stay hidden. I still think both teams targeted me and iron man double saved.

Cap not iron man

Afk right now but going to go back through ewans posts after lunch to see if he avoided Nigel in his votes or ffas.

I'll save you the job. Yes I did. At the time I was looking at Conor and Fiona as they were quite suspect to me. The Nigel and Tegan debate was wrecking my brain, and I didn't have too strong feelings about either, and was confusing me trying to decide which one was good/bad. Or even if both were good/bad.
    I wasn't online then yesterday, so missed out on everything that happened then.
    I was with Gertrude on the Nigel thing - was very unsure and found it hard to decide if he was village or wolf.

Henry WW wrote: »
    You've done us right so far, Katie but I need to be more convinced of Doris at this point. It's not that think she's in the clear it's just that I don't see enough against her at the moment.

I've read through some of her many posts and probably need to do it again.

The fact she keeps insisting I peek her to prove she's good is enough for me. Everyone knows when my peeks occurs. I use them immediately this hasn't been kept secret

Thor stay hidden. I still think both teams targeted me and iron man double saved.

I'm working off the assumption that a mod gives the individual more information, maybe not.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm working off the assumption that a mod gives the individual more information, maybe not.

I was not informed I was attacked. Nor that in saved. So I'm assuming they don't

The fact she keeps insisting I peek her to prove she's good is enough for me. Everyone knows when my peeks occurs. I use them immediately this hasn't been kept secret

Insisting on a peek doesn't sit well with me either.

• Advertisement

That's fine . .

I don't need to add anymore and don't want anybody wasting time discussing whether I am good or bad. . . This will be revealed later so focus on either what I am saying have said or another target... It would be like spending the day arguing with ISLA.

In advance, I forgive you Katie, don't feel bad . . Seriously, when you see I am good look through my posts...

FOR review after my reveal:

I have to be munched or viewed and then focus on ANGUS and EWAN.

Follow my links, they are evidence... I'm not posting or linking anymore unless I am peeked. I'm not wasting time or confusing things until my status is revealed one way or another today.

For the record, I believe Derry is good..

Advertisement