Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    You will tomorrow . .

Seriously Conor, I have to be revealed today on some level. If I am not lynched you have to seer peak me. This is my only hand that I can play. I don't want to be a distraction. If I am wrong about Ewan and Angus, then to be quite honest I don't trust any of my intuition. ....

Are you still not certain that Katie is the seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I cannot say yes or no as I don't want wolves to have info but answer me this.

Why despite being told loads today that peek is after lynch, is she still asking to be peeked.

Or while talking to me telling me to get the seer to peek her.

Is that someone you really think is a good helpful villager

Katie, what I am saying is lynch me or peak me. Agree to one of these things and move onto somebody else. Either way, you know by the end of the day if I am good...

Lets pretend I am a villager. I feel I know two really good wolf candidates. I feel you guys could waste time talking about me. I feel I have linked enough evidence for you guys to see my point of view... I feel the only way you have of trusting me is by dieing or being peaked...

What better way can I get my message to you ? I feel I have posted plenty of evidence but nobody is even reading it or following my links. As such, I feel the only way people will believe me (and not get tied up in accusations) is by me being cleared one way or another.

If you agree to either peak or lynch me you can either investigate my stuff or put me to one side and focus on others. If I die and am bad you can look for some sort of clues. If I am good you can use my posts..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yes Yes Yes . .

Make me default lynch, don't waste anymore time on me because I want to be seer peaked or lynched tonight..

Focus on others.

If I die, focus on Ewan and Angus. Read my posts again, do not trust their own defence of my accusations .

Seriously, there is no reason for you to argue with me or debate my reasoning until you know for sure who I am. I am offering to be defecto munch or peak TODAY. I'm not looking to put anything off. I am saying I think the village will get more out of knowing who I am (dead or alive).

So don't bother discussing me or how I fit into this until you know for sure who I am. You will see its wasted debating while wolves plan their next target..

Everybody vote for me now so you don't think I am messing... I don't need to defend my death because I think whether I live or die I have enough evidence for two targets. I haven't proven it, but my death will give it great weight. Think about it, a villager gets lynched but the village gets two prime targets.

I already kept the focus on Nigel (again you can find many posts from me on this). I feel Angus and Ewan tried to discredit me and accuse me of things, but when pushed wouldn't provide links to the things they were saying I had done.

Ewan tried to make out I said somebody was diablo, I cant remember ever even typing that name. .

The thing is, even if villagers are starting to think I am a villager I have to die or be peaked today. You cant trust what I say so you have to know I am at least trying to help the village.

We have tried to read your posts, you have proven sh1t , thats why you are in this mess.

Post something meaningful for once.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I am lynching you. I didn't hint at anything otherwise

Liam WW wrote: »
    Are you still not certain that Katie is the seer?

I believe it was Katie I had a conversation with where I said she was either bad or the seer early on (at least I think it was) because of her certainty about Clodagh.

Then later I think I stated that we should compile a master list that included links and explanations as to why people were accepted in certain roles.

I started with Katie because I wanted it to be a list that we could all trust. . Its easy to forget why somebody is a certain character and just let it become fact without actually remembering why.

If we had a list of goodies, with notes (Conor, confirmed by seer), (Seer confirmed by x or link) it means we don't have to second guess ourselves..

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    We have no definitive target tonight, we need another FFA. Get them in for 7pm?

#FFA3
    Gabriel - rooming with Isla. Voting pattern suggests they are staying out of each others way.
    Vernon - can't remember who outlined this, but posts look very neutral throughout
    Doris - going with Katie's idea to not split. Haven't read a lot of Doris's linked posts tbh

Ok I read your other post which was mainly about the fact I didn't post about Isla?

Well I didn't post about Isla because I wasn't around while she was under suspicion. I got here for the vote. I have no evidence I was avoiding her because I didn't post so much that day.

I did follow the crowd on that, and changed to Tegan, as did a lot of people. Not denying it looks suss, but I don't understand why you aren't doing the same for others: because people can belittle my contiruvtion to the Nigel hunt, but I have shown I contributed. And it would have been inconsistent of me to push for focusing on Nigel only then to focus elsewhere and change the focus.

Looks bad in retrospect, but there it is. Nigel WAS under suspicion on day 2, everyone just seems to have forgotten it after 4pm.

There is that AND also the fact that Orla is escaping free here with less contributed and the same amount of posts as me. Whatever you do to me (and I've welcomed a race) please don't forget her.

I am lynching you. I didn't hint at anything otherwise

Fine. .

What would you do if you were a villager, who hadn't been revealed, who wasn't an important villager, who was fairly certain you had at least one, maybe two wolves ?

How would you communicate that to the group ? Do you think your death would be pointless if it shun the light on those wolves? What exactly would you do ? You could be munched in the morning and it might not be noticed with the other munches. .

I could be wrong, but right now this is the best way I think my character can serve the village. Proven good one way or another today. Don't over think it. You will know at 10 one way or another so theres no need to debate.

I believe it was Katie I had a conversation with where I said she was either bad or the seer early on (at least I think it was) because of her certainty about Clodagh.

Then later I think I stated that we should compile a master list that included links and explanations as to why people were accepted in certain roles.

I started with Katie because I wanted it to be a list that we could all trust. . Its easy to forget why somebody is a certain character and just let it become fact without actually remembering why.

If we had a list of goodies, with notes (Conor, confirmed by seer), (Seer confirmed by x or link) it means we don't have to second guess ourselves..

Katie was pretty much confirmed by the mods from the slip up with the Gertie peek, their is no reason not to believe her. Therefore anyone she has peek are cleared also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Fine. .

What would you do if you were a villager, who hadn't been revealed, who wasn't an important villager, who was fairly certain you had at least one, maybe two wolves ?

How would you communicate that to the group ? Do you think your death would be pointless if it shun the light on those wolves? What exactly would you do ? You could be munched in the morning and it might not be noticed with the other munches. .

I could be wrong, but right now this is the best way I think my character can serve the village. Proven good one way or another today. Don't over think it. You will know at 10 one way or another so theres no need to debate.

I will t be munched. I shall be protected

Angus WW wrote: »
    We have tried to read your posts, you have proven sh1t , thats why you are in this mess.

Post something meaningful for once.

Ha, its worth dieing just to see you and Ewan waffle your way out of my evidence.

I will post it pre munch so the villagers don't have far to look . .

Tell you what, if you have nothing to worry about ignore me for the day. I think at least one of you or Ewan are a wolf and I haven't seen you explain your behaviour.

I think I will have a beautiful lynch that will bring the goodies back to my posts. .

• Advertisement

I will t be munched. I shall be protected

What ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fine. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    First of all, everyone sounds defensive on this thread. If Steve wasn't Jessica Jones, Holly wouldn't have been taken down. So if Steve was killed and Kilgrave didn't die, the 2 people we needed to look at were Holly and Jake. I don't know why that is so suspicious to you.

My thoughts on Mary and Wendy?
    Again :rolleyes:? I think this is the first time you have asked me this.
    However. I am not sure. Mary seems helpful. However, seems very eager to go along with the crowd. Not standing out too much making suggestions for herself. She easily believed Liam was Iron Man, no questions asked. That worries me in a villager.
    Wendy, posts are very short, attitude is a bit something, however, don't necessarily believe she is bad at the moment. There are others to look at.

So much has happened on this thread over the past 24 hours that I am currently playing catch up and trying to get things straight in my head.

On the Iron Man thing. Doubts were raised by the village before I came along. I read them and thought why would Liam be lying? He'd have been found out in the morning announcement without anyone doing anything. There would have been nothing to gain for an evil if you ask me. The real Iron Man wouldn't need to come out and it's not like Liam was up for a lynch and needed to claim something to get off.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes . . .

Mary WW wrote: »
    On the Iron Man thing. Doubts were raised by the village before I came along. I read them and thought why would Liam be lying? He'd have been found out in the morning announcement without anyone doing anything. There would have been nothing to gain for an evil if you ask me. The real Iron Man wouldn't need to come out and it's not like Liam was up for a lynch and needed to claim something to get off.

whats going on mary? you have like 350 posts, but only ~30 in the last 36 hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

No, don't have a split vote. Have me killed. I am not looking to be killed I am looking to do what I feel is in the best interests of the village...

If I am a goody, I feel I have two prime suspects. Nobody can believe me because I have only my comments. The only way I can prove it is in death or peak. I am not a rolled player so wouldn't be a loss to the Village but my death would put all the heat on Ewan and Angus.

I could be wrong about them, but only by my death can you truly investigate. . And if they try and respond to my accusations, refer back to my posts and links. Don't just take them at their word.

No we can fully investigate me now. You are not giving your reasons for suspecting me, which is suspicious in itself. But I would like to counteract your claims for me being a wolf now, while you are here and able to produce your evidence by links.
    I have already explained in my previous posts why I felt you were causing confusion, but you have failed to refer to them. Why is that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

How do they work the calender in Derry?

January, Febraury, MARCH, MARCH, MARCH, MARCH.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Gabriel actually did not debate Isla. This is compounding my argument. Can you show me where she did weigh in?

I meant that from the point of view that he voted for Isla. I know that was easy as it could be seen as bandwagoning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I would point out that wolves who maybe nearly outed could be encouraging a peek in tj so to waste a peek in what we already know soon the other wolves can remain below the radar.

No we can fully investigate me now. You are not giving your reasons for suspecting me, which is suspicious in itself. But I would like to counteract your claims for me being a wolf now, while you are here and able to produce your evidence by links.
    I have already explained in my previous posts why I felt you were causing confusion, but you have failed to refer to them. Why is that?

Nope. .

I'm happy to wait to be dead. . Packs a greater punch. If you don't feel I have posted anything relevant you have nothing to worry about. The villagers are being lazy f**ks so I'm not wasting my time reposting what I felt was a fairly comprehensive reason, with links. They will listen later when I am revealed.

I have no credibility, all this does is give you a chance to confuse things and get the focus on my credibility which I don't have a problem being tested definitively tonight for the munch. My case against you only works if people know who I am.

If you are good, you can explain it tomorrow when goodies actually take me seriously and know they don't first have to decide if they can trust me.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    How do they work the calender in Derry?

January, Febraury, MARCH, MARCH, MARCH, MARCH.

How is your neightbour, Tyrone, doing? :p

whats going on mary? you have like 350 posts, but only ~30 in the last 36 hours

Yeah, I haven't been able to give it as much attention the last day or so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I was not informed I was attacked. Nor that in saved. So I'm assuming they don't

Interesting. Extrapolating from that, Thor/Captain don't actually know if they were attacked or successfully defended. Captain should protect you again in that case.

Ha, its worth dieing just to see you and Ewan waffle your way out of my evidence.

I will post it pre munch so the villagers don't have far to look . .

Tell you what, if you have nothing to worry about ignore me for the day. I think at least one of you or Ewan are a wolf and I haven't seen you explain your behaviour.

I think I will have a beautiful lynch that will bring the goodies back to my posts. .

Doris as a villager, I am asking for this evidence! I don't want to waffle my way out of it, you are accusing me of being a wolf because, from what I can gather, I attacked you by accusing you of causing confusion on thread.
    I have quoted posts today showing why I thought you were causing confusion by engaging Isla and her Iron Man claims. Yet you have ignored these posts. Why?
    I am a villager, and trying my best to understand here, my FFA is wide open, I have no idea who I am going to put on it yet as there is a lot happening out there, but I can see why others are calling for you to be lynched given this behaviour.
    Also, I would just like to point out, if you are lynched and are good, your links aren't going anywhere, and all people are going on is a hunch - it is currently meaningless. Please give me this evidence.

Doris as a villager, I am asking for this evidence! I don't want to waffle my way out of it, you are accusing me of being a wolf because, from what I can gather, I attacked you by accusing you of causing confusion on thread.
    I have quoted posts today showing why I thought you were causing confusion by engaging Isla and her Iron Man claims. Yet you have ignored these posts. Why?
    I am a villager, and trying my best to understand here, my FFA is wide open, I have no idea who I am going to put on it yet as there is a lot happening out there, but I can see why others are calling for you to be lynched given this behaviour.
    Also, I would just like to point out, if you are lynched and are good, your links aren't going anywhere, and all people are going on is a hunch - it is currently meaningless. Please give me this evidence.

she has already posted the evidence

For the munch announcement. Is it possible that both Thor and Deadpool were attacked and Katie was not. I've not seen Deadpool but he seems jokey enough that he would walk away from an attack laughing. Then Thor would be the weakened one.

Katie wasn't attacked the night before so they might not have done so again.

Alternatively Captain protected someone and one of Thor or Deadpool was attacked.

i would also like to bring orla back into the equation. i didnt want to go down this route, but it was her who brought it up. she was a sub for a player not posting. isla was looking for the player who had not posted. i think because she was trying to find the 4th member of her team.

anyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok I read your other post which was mainly about the fact I didn't post about Isla?

Well I didn't post about Isla because I wasn't around while she was under suspicion. I got here for the vote. I have no evidence I was avoiding her because I didn't post so much that day.

I did follow the crowd on that, and changed to Tegan, as did a lot of people. Not denying it looks suss, but I don't understand why you aren't doing the same for others: because people can belittle my contiruvtion to the Nigel hunt, but I have shown I contributed. And it would have been inconsistent of me to push for focusing on Nigel only then to focus elsewhere and change the focus.

Looks bad in retrospect, but there it is. Nigel WAS under suspicion on day 2, everyone just seems to have forgotten it after 4pm.

There is that AND also the fact that Orla is escaping free here with less contributed and the same amount of posts as me. Whatever you do to me (and I've welcomed a race) please don't forget her.

Yes you 100% contributed to Nigel's downfall, but that is perfectly fitting with you two being on opposite wolf teams. You get nice villager points out of it to. I haven't done this with anyone else because the Venn diagram specifically pointed at you out. The other person is Wendy actually but she didn't do her second FFA so less evidence. I accept your reasoning here entirely. If I'm wrong about you, so be it, but I've bended the odds in my favour. Your my prime suspect.

she has already posted the evidence

Where?

• Advertisement

Ewan. I have posted evidence that you and Angus ignored and then complained because of my links . . I feel its enough to have both you guys strongly subjected to serious investigation. .

If you are innocent, you can defend yourself tomorrow when I am gone. I think my accusations and evidence only stands up if I am proven innocent. That means debating my accusations before being cleared is a waste of time.

Advertisement