Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ewan. I have posted evidence that you and Angus ignored and then complained because of my links . . I feel its enough to have both you guys strongly subjected to serious investigation. .

If you are innocent, you can defend yourself tomorrow when I am gone. I think my accusations and evidence only stands up if I am proven innocent. That means debating my accusations before being cleared is a waste of time.

Where is the post?
    What about the posts I have posted back to you? Any comment to make on those?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I meant that from the point of view that he voted for Isla. I know that was easy as it could be seen as bandwagoning.

Sorry I don't follow. What do you mean?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    anyone?

Interesting thought, I will have a look at her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan. I have posted evidence that you and Angus ignored and then complained because of my links . . I feel its enough to have both you guys strongly subjected to serious investigation. .

If you are innocent, you can defend yourself tomorrow when I am gone. I think my accusations and evidence only stands up if I am proven innocent. That means debating my accusations before being cleared is a waste of time.

Oh and if I am wrong about you guys sorry. You guys are the people I feel most strongly against and feel you have spent more time trying to discredit me then engage in my evidence.

That is why I am happy to die for the group to focus on you both. I cant debate the legitimacy of my accusations because people cant be sure I'm not a wolf.. Only when I am revealed as good will my evidence be worth exploring. .

Wendy WW wrote: »
    anyone?

I'll have a look at her posts now - is this the only suspicion you have found on her so far?

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Where is the post?
    What about the posts I have posted back to you? Any comment to make on those?

Seriously, do you mind if I don't repost stuff again. I'm happy for people to look through my posts tomorrow and you can debate it with them. I have no credibility, therefore I don't see any benefit to me offering my opinions until pre lynch. Then you can debate it with goodies. Who knows, maybe they will think I was talking through my hoop.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Sorry I don't follow. What do you mean?

I mean he voted for Isla.

Oh and if I am wrong about you guys sorry. You guys are the people I feel most strongly against and feel you have spent more time trying to discredit me then engage in my evidence.

That is why I am happy to die for the group to focus on you both. I cant debate the legitimacy of my accusations because people cant be sure I'm not a wolf.. Only when I am revealed as good will my evidence be worth exploring. .

Doris if you feel I am trying to discredit you, I am sorry - that is not what I am trying to do. I am trying to counter the claim that I am a wolf and explaining why I thought you brought confusion to the thread - which was the reason you gave for me being a wolf.
    I feel like I am going round in circles here, and to be honest, it's quite tiresome. You are wrong about me being a wolf, and while you may be happy for yourself as a villager to die, I'm not because I'm just afraid we are well on the way to losing this game to the wolves.
    I have said it before I didn't have you pegged as a wolf, but you are going a long way towards making everyone think that due to your posts, and that's on you, not me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Conor WW wrote:
    Yes you 100% contributed to Nigel's downfall, but that is perfectly fitting with you two being on opposite wolf teams. You get nice villager points out of it to. I haven't done this with anyone else because the Venn diagram specifically pointed at you out. The other person is Wendy actually but she didn't do her second FFA so less evidence. I accept your reasoning here entirely. If I'm wrong about you, so be it, but I've bended the odds in my favour. Your my prime suspect.

The evidence of me being against Isla doesn't exist because I wasn't around too much and focused on reading and keeping up with the thread. I can't disprove this to you so I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass.

If I go, there won't be too much in my posts to rifle through, but I did want us to focus on Orla. So please do that. I can't promise I'll be around all day to answer everyone but I'll try. I'll be back before the lynch anyway as I'll be following Katie again, but not without seeing what everyone else thinks during the day.

Seriously Pter, at this stage I'm thinking your switching between accounts is a ploy to hide your posts :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Pter wrote: »
    The evidence of me being against Isla doesn't exist because I wasn't around too much and focused on reading and keeping up with the thread. I can't disprove this to you so I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass.

If I go, there won't be too much in my posts to rifle through, but I did want us to focus on Orla. So please do that. I can't promise I'll be around all day to answer everyone but I'll try. I'll be back before the lynch anyway as I'll be following Katie again, but not without seeing what everyone else thinks during the day.

What happened to your other account, who were you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Pter, I'm not sure who you actually are but if you post like this could you please quote the post with your anon account after or something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I mean he voted for Isla.

But Gabriel didn't? Unless you are talking about when we lynched Isla because she was peeked? That's irrelevant

I thought Gabriel was a she...? I suppose its both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ewan WW wrote:
    I'll have a look at her posts now - is this the only suspicion you have found on her so far?

Please look to my earlier posts about low post count, parroting in early days and her voting patterns. Because I'm being accused on this basis and I'd imagine Orla should be on that basis too.

I'm nearly convinced that they hit deadpool. Only he would stay quiet if was hit. Thor or Capt probably would have come forward by now.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm nearly convinced that they hit deadpool. Only he would stay quiet if was hit. Thor or Capt probably would have come forward by now.

Katie thinks she may have been a target, and said she got nothing from the mods to say this.
    So could be Thor/Cap don't know they were targetted either?

Pter wrote: »
    Please look to my earlier posts about low post count, parroting in early days and her voting patterns. Because I'm being accused on this basis and I'd imagine Orla should be on that basis too.

WHERES YOUR OTHER ACCOUNT

WHO ARE YOU

ARE THOSE MY FEET?

Doris if you feel I am trying to discredit you, I am sorry - that is not what I am trying to do. I am trying to counter the claim that I am a wolf and explaining why I thought you brought confusion to the thread - which was the reason you gave for me being a wolf.
    I feel like I am going round in circles here, and to be honest, it's quite tiresome. You are wrong about me being a wolf, and while you may be happy for yourself as a villager to die, I'm not because I'm just afraid we are well on the way to losing this game to the wolves.
    I have said it before I didn't have you pegged as a wolf, but you are going a long way towards making everyone think that due to your posts, and that's on you, not me.

Ewan, I genuinely cant think of any better way to help the village. I have shown my hand and I might be proven to be a wasted villager, but nobody knows for definite who the wolves are..

I feel I have made a reasonable connection and feel the village could catch at least one wolf. I have no way of confirming I am good. I am concerned that we could spend a day talking about why I am or amnt good which could lead to nothing and waste time. I feel very strongly about my hunch. Its not definitive, but I believe its worth the village exploring. .

I don't feel debating it with you helps you or me because I feel if people don't believe me they cant really take in the information without a "well doris might be a wolf" filter.

The risk is I am wrong, I die and you and Angus get targeted tomorrow (and you are villagers). The positive risk is if I am right, you and Angus have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow..

My death or reveal has to happen because I have nothing else to offer the village. Along with my focus on Nigel, this is my play for the game. Its not fullproof but I cant think of, certainly at this stage, a better way I can help the village.

Katie thinks she may have been a target, and said she got nothing from the mods to say this.
    So could be Thor/Cap don't know they were targetted either?

they would have to be informed. They were in previous realities.

Otherwise it's unfair play.

Well Thor might not be told. Captain would only have been hit if they protected themselves (Not sure if they can but I don't think it says they can't be). They could obviously say who they protected but I don't think that's a wise move. Even if they did come out and say so we couldn't be certain that the protection was needed as Thor and Deadpool could've been attacked.

The jist is that Captain should definitely not come out and Thor should consider it at some stage.

• Advertisement

Maybe it's time we all came out with who we are in game. Enough time has passed. We can then organise a group of villagers and those who double claim can be lost of suspects.

Doris I think we are going round in circles here, and you know, I also don't want to spend the day doing that.
    I would much prefer I took the time to focus on other posters that people are mentioning like Orla and Gabriel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You forgot the e in whiskey....hmmmm. Dodge. Lol.
    Maybe it's time we all came out with who we are in game. Enough time has passed. We can then organise a group of villagers and those who double claim can be lost of suspects.

Please refer to Rule 10

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

no, defeats the purpose of the anon accounts, and will add to the confusion. pter, sort yourself out.

Please refer to Rule 10

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm Lynching Pter tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Thor can't come out.

The wolves don't know if they hit Deadpool or Thor, I'm assuming. At the rate this is going, they will need Deadpool. But they can definitely finish what they started with Thor. And Capt can't protect Thor if he reveals as he needs to be on Katie. Hiding his identity leaves wolves debating on who their munch will be today.

I need to catch up on the other posts, but I noticed discussion on this.

Other points - I am currently not inclined to vote Doris. I think she has valid points that I agree with.

Please refer to Rule 10

Why you connecting my post with that of Valeyard?

Since your in game
    ..would the survivor Of The attack be notified they were hit?

Angus WW -
    Conor WW - Good, unknown role
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW - Priest
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW - Iron Man / Vigilante
    Mary WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW -
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

That leaves
    Angus
    Derry
    Doris
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Mary
    Orla
    Riona
    Vernon
    Wendy

With 6 of those 12 currently bad and one being the joker. Now we should get at least two more peaks out of Katie which will help us a great deal. Hopefully she finds baddies rather than goodies as the goodies will no longer be confirmed once the Joker is in play. I'm guessing the Joker isn't revealed to Katie here.

I said last night that I thought that Isla would've included some teammates on her death notice or her FFA. 3 of those are either dead or confirmed good with myself, Wendy and Derry remaining. Derry and Wendy are on my suspect list for that reason. Wendy not as much as she seemed eager to go back over Isla's previous posts.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Angus WW -
    Conor WW - Good, unknown role
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW - Priest
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW - Iron Man / Vigilante
    Mary WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW -
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

That leaves
    Angus
    Derry
    Doris
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Mary
    Orla
    Riona
    Vernon
    Wendy

With 6 of those 12 currently bad and one being the joker. Now we should get at least two more peaks out of Katie which will help us a great deal. Hopefully she finds baddies rather than goodies as the goodies will no longer be confirmed once the Joker is in play. I'm guessing the Joker isn't revealed to Katie here.

I said last night that I thought that Isla would've included some teammates on her death notice or her FFA. 3 of those are either dead or confirmed good with myself, Wendy and Derry remaining. Derry and Wendy are on my suspect list for that reason. Wendy not as much as she seemed eager to go back over Isla's previous posts.

I'd like a caveat on this post that Jake and Liam have not been confirmed as good. They have claimed the roles.

Advertisement