Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Thor can't come out.

The wolves don't know if they hit Deadpool or Thor, I'm assuming. At the rate this is going, they will need Deadpool. But they can definitely finish what they started with Thor. And Capt can't protect Thor if he reveals as he needs to be on Katie. Hiding his identity leaves wolves debating on who their munch will be today.

I need to catch up on the other posts, but I noticed discussion on this.

Other points - I am currently not inclined to vote Doris. I think she has valid points that I agree with.

Yup, with any luck, wolves will hit deadpool again. Cap need to protect Katie again if he isn't already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yup, with any luck, wolves will hit deadpool again. Cap need to protect Katie again if he isn't already.

Lets be clear, cap should protect me, But also cap will die by doing so, but he will also kill a baddie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Lets be clear, cap should protect me, But also cap will die by doing so, but he will also kill a baddie

If you think about it, you're far too risky for any wolf team to hit in case you're protected. With no kill last night, they can't afford to miss again and risk loosing a team member.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ewan. I have posted evidence that you and Angus ignored and then complained because of my links . . I feel its enough to have both you guys strongly subjected to serious investigation. .

If you are innocent, you can defend yourself tomorrow when I am gone. I think my accusations and evidence only stands up if I am proven innocent. That means debating my accusations before being cleared is a waste of time.

Dorris,

I'm typing this slowly in the hope that it will sink in with you.

I've told you already that your posts are linking back to posts that are linking back to pages and pages of posts. There is nothing clear.

As a matter of fact, I havent made up my mind on your role but your constant evaision is not helping you.

Several times I have asked you to be clear. You being lynched incorrectly wont prove anything except that you were unable to grasp an opertunity to save yourself when you had the chance.

This seems to have stemmed from out of the blue you falsely ( or intentionally ) accused me manipulating quotes, which I asked you to prove and you couldnt. You then accused me of mud slinging.

Its starting to look like you need help from the backroom and cant produce anything yourslef.

You had plenty of chances up to now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If you think about it, you're far too risky for any wolf team to hit in case you're protected. With no kill last night, they can't afford to miss again and risk loosing a team member.

Suicide Squad can afford to lose Harley, as it gains them the Joker.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Suicide Squad can afford to lose Harley, as it gains them the Joker.

we need this to happen sooner or later while we have numbers and ive only peeked one nrv

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'd like a caveat on this post that Jake and Liam have not been confirmed as good. They have claimed the roles.

Can you explain how the shot on Nigel this morning does not confirm I'm Iron man?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'd like a caveat on this post that Jake and Liam have not been confirmed as good. They have claimed the roles.

Sorry Ewan, yes they have not been confirmed. Liam is as good as confirmed for me because I don't think there is a hope in hell that the real Iron Man would've shot the person the fake Iron Man was claiming they were about to shoot. That'd be craziness if you ask me.

Jake though I can see there being a chance of it being a false claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Thor can't come out.

The wolves don't know if they hit Deadpool or Thor, I'm assuming. At the rate this is going, they will need Deadpool. But they can definitely finish what they started with Thor. And Capt can't protect Thor if he reveals as he needs to be on Katie. Hiding his identity leaves wolves debating on who their munch will be today.

I need to catch up on the other posts, but I noticed discussion on this.

Other points - I am currently not inclined to vote Doris. I think she has valid points that I agree with.

The problem with not lynching me is that if you think I've made a decent argument you need to peak me.. or ignore me and I might be munched in the morning.

I think however I am revealed saves the village time debating my motives and allows the village to investigate my accusations without prejudice.

On Jake, it would require for the team who claimed to know that the real priest was dead and also that the apprentice was dead. If the real priest was alive at the team there would've been a counter claim I'd imagine. If the real priest was dead the apprentice would have been activated and would know the real priest is dead and so Jake couldn't be the priest. I reckon the priest (either real or apprentice) would've come out by now saying that Jake has been lying to us this whole time.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

The problem with not lynching me is that if you think I've made a decent argument you need to peak me.. or ignore me and I might be munched in the morning.

I think however I am revealed saves the village time debating my motives and allows the village to investigate my accusations without prejudice.

So...are *you* telling me to lynch you?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dorris,

I'm typing this slowly in the hope that it will sink in with you.

I've told you already that your posts are linking back to posts that are linking back to pages and pages of posts. There is nothing clear.

As a matter of fact, I havent made up my mind on your role but your constant evaision is not helping you.

Several times I have asked you to be clear. You being lynched incorrectly wont prove anything except that you were unable to grasp an opertunity to save yourself when you had the chance.

This seems to have stemmed from out of the blue you falsely ( or intentionally ) accused me manipulating quotes, which I asked you to prove and you couldnt. You then accused me of mud slinging.

Its starting to look like you need help from the backroom and cant produce anything yourslef.

You had plenty of chances up to now.

Don't worry about my evidence. I will summarise it later , just before I am lynched. My death will help the village focus properly on it and you can argue with them about my ramblings.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Don't worry about my evidence. I will summarise it later , just before I am lynched. My death will help the village focus properly on it and you can argue with them about my ramblings.

I might not be around later to switch my vote onto you.

So...are *you* telling me to lynch you?

Or seer peak. Neither guarantees a wolf reveal whether it's me or somebody else but it does confirm my intentions to help the village. Think of Tegan. How sure the village was she was bad. That was a bad call. It happens...

I'm saying I am villager. But I think I have some strong evidence against Ewan and Angus. i don't see the benefit of debating this information if people aren't sure I am good.

I also feel villagers are either lazy or I'm making something out of nothing (and will look really stupid). However, I feel I made some great posts and links to backup the narrative, for it to be investigated. Villagers rounded on me without even looking at the evidence. So to be honest, f**k going round in circles reposting the same stuff and having it muddied as my non confirmed status is used to confuse things...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Flush needs to respond to my post before I post on.

Mary WW wrote: »
    On Jake, it would require for the team who claimed to know that the real priest was dead and also that the apprentice was dead. If the real priest was alive at the team there would've been a counter claim I'd imagine. If the real priest was dead the apprentice would have been activated and would know the real priest is dead and so Jake couldn't be the priest. I reckon the priest (either real or apprentice) would've come out by now saying that Jake has been lying to us this whole time.

And when Jake revealed the team would've only known the death of one person. It would've been a decent ploy to get the apprentice to come out. Given that they did not come out and say Jake is lying and also that none of the roles that Jake claimed were dead Aquaman/Hulk/Flash said Jake is lying then I have to believe Jake is the priest. One of the above must have been alive when Jake claimed, if the priest was dead. The four munched/shot that morning when Jake claimed. Three were already role claims and only Fiona was not. Fiona's role has not been announced. For me the only chance that Jake is lying is that Fiona happened to be one of these three roles and so can't counterclaim. Even then the SS would only have known the role of the dead priest, so couldn't have known the roles of Aquaman/Hulk/Flash (no one claimed any of them). It'd be very unlikely for them to claim priest, guess the roles of two dead people and then have the third role claimed shot at the same time so that none of the real Aqua/Flash/Hulk/Real Priest/Apprentice could refute the claim.

TLDR - I am almost convinced Jake is good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

:D

???
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Why you connecting my post with that of Valeyard?

Since your in game
    ..would the survivor Of The attack be notified they were hit?

The people concerned will be notified. Oh and I'm in my phone, like I said earlier, on a beach. It just happened.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Flush needs to respond to my post before I post on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail and Eva were both munched by Suicide Squad - could it be they were priest and apprentice, and they took their chance? I don't know - need to look at timelines, but until timelines are confirmed, I don't fully trust any role claim.
    Just don't like being too trusting is all.

Oh and I am going to swim in a minute, I wont have my phone.

Abigail and Eva were both munched by Suicide Squad - could it be they were priest and apprentice, and they took their chance? I don't know - need to look at timelines, but until timelines are confirmed, I don't fully trust any role claim.

Jake came out before the Eva munch was announced.

• Advertisement

Also, I do agree that a healthy level of mistrust is fine but I'm almost certain that Jake and Liam are who they say they are.

Katie WW wrote: »
    we need this to happen sooner or later while we have numbers and ive only peeked one nrv

What's the benefit of lynching me instead of peaking after the lynch?

Let's say I am a villager and I get lynched. You take my claims seriously and maybe get a wolf..

Let's say I am a villager and you lynch some other target and then peak me after the lynch. If I am bad you kill me tomorrow if I am good you can investigate my claims and won't of killed a villager.

I don't see the logic in lynching me first to be honest. Either way if I am a wolf, I am a wolf you have outed...

Oh and mods, don't you F**king dare make me the joker... I thought about this last night. We don't know if the joker knows who they are or if mods just pick somebody. I'm saying please don't mind f**k me!!!

Oh and I am going to swim in a minute, I wont have my phone.

I think I missed the memo... how are you here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Or seer peak. Neither guarantees a wolf reveal whether it's me or somebody else but it does confirm my intentions to help the village. Think of Tegan. How sure the village was she was bad. That was a bad call. It happens...

I'm saying I am villager. But I think I have some strong evidence against Ewan and Angus. i don't see the benefit of debating this information if people aren't sure I am good.

I also feel villagers are either lazy or I'm making something out of nothing (and will look really stupid). However, I feel I made some great posts and links to backup the narrative, for it to be investigated. Villagers rounded on me without even looking at the evidence. So to be honest, f**k going round in circles reposting the same stuff and having it muddied as my non confirmed status is used to confuse things...

i'm being lazy. i dont want to click links. i just want it laid out in 1 big wall of text for my convenience

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »

You reckon the wolves won't hit Katie again?!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i'm being lazy. i dont want to click links. i just want it laid out in 1 big wall of text for my convenience

Will make a cup of tea later and summarise my findings...

And yes, you are all lazy f**ks...

I think I missed the memo... how are you here?

I really have no idea what you are talking about Doris

What's the benefit of lynching me instead of peaking after the lynch?

Let's say I am a villager and I get lynched. You take my claims seriously and maybe get a wolf..

Let's say I am a villager and you lynch some other target and then peak me after the lynch. If I am bad you kill me tomorrow if I am good you can investigate my claims and won't of killed a villager.

I don't see the logic in lynching me first to be honest. Either way if I am a wolf, I am a wolf you have outed...

Oh and mods, don't you F**king dare make me the joker... I thought about this last night. We don't know if the joker knows who they are or if mods just pick somebody. I'm saying please don't mind f**k me!!!

Well, lets say you are Harley (not definite you are evil) it makes sense to lynch you now and then have the Joker activated. Then all of Katie's peeks from then on are completely confirmed.

Whereas if we lynch someone else and then peek you and find that you are Harley we've found Harley but then after we lynch you tomorrow the Joker is activated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

???

The people concerned will be notified. Oh and I'm in my phone, like I said earlier, on a beach. It just happened.

Cheers

• Advertisement

Well, lets say you are Harley (not definite you are evil) it makes sense to lynch you now and then have the Joker activated. Then all of Katie's peeks from then on are completely confirmed.

Whereas if we lynch someone else and then peek you and find that you are Harley we've found Harley but then after we lynch you tomorrow the Joker is activated.

That's assuming you have no other decent candidate to lynch. You are taking a huge risk that I am Harley and basing all of it on that.

What's more likely? That I am Harley , concocting an extensive story (look at my f**king posts!!!) with links and lots of work just to be lynched? Surely I could spend far less time engaging and trying to post my evidence if I just wanted to be munched... all I need do for that is accuse a goodie of making sh*t up and get targeted...

So as Harley, why would I go to so much trouble trying to post evidence and leave clues if all I want is to be lynched?

Advertisement