Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can people put forward their #FFA3 please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just checking in after work, what exactly does dorris get to gain from this move as a baddie? Granted i need to catch up on todays posts.

Just had a quick look at the slaughters and it looks like we have done well with only a baddie death and no team good deaths. Nigels interactions early on could be a good lead on the remaining Marvel villain team members and i think the tegan vs isla lynch race should be our best evidence for the suicide squads members.

Do we know what happened with the 2 failed kills? I am assuming katie was protected from one them. Could deadpool or thor have been targeted?

I still have to read up on today's events and i want to go back over nigels early interactions which is a job considering the post count he had.

Katie may have been protected or else both Deadpool and Thor were attacked. I'm about to start through Nigel's stuff too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can people put forward their #FFA3 please

I will have mine in before 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan . . You said just above

I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man

Where is this link ?

You also said : But I am asking Iron Man here to kill Isla because she was CONFIRMED as El Diablo by Katie, who at this time was CONFIRMED by the mods as seer.

But this is what you said:
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Shoot Dorris. How many thanks would it take?
    which was quoting ISLA (as if ISLA was Ironman)... The context of your post doesn't look as clear as you make it...

And I say again, please link my posts where I was intentionally taking focus off ISLA, other then trying to highlight Nigel and have arguments with you and Ewan in between. Are my actions really that of a baddy looking to confuse ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »

I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man

Where is this link ?

You also said : But I am asking Iron Man here to kill Isla because she was CONFIRMED as El Diablo by Katie, who at this time was CONFIRMED by the mods as seer.

But this is what you said: which was quoting ISLA (as if ISLA was Ironman)... The context of your post doesn't look as clear as you make it...

And I say again, please link my posts where I was intentionally taking focus off ISLA, other then trying to highlight Nigel and have arguments with you and Ewan in between. Are my actions really that of a baddy looking to confuse ?

You say here this is what I said and quote Angus?

• Advertisement

Where is this link ?

But this is what you said: which was quoting ISLA (as if ISLA was Ironman)... The context of your post doesn't look as clear as you make it...

See my links above in response to Henry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Where is this link ?

you talk to ewan but quote angus?

You know what Village . . F**k the lot of you . . .

I think I have given you more then enough to investigate my claims....

I have given you more then enough to do decent investigation. If nobody sees anything suspicious then lynch me please . . I give up and don't want to have to spend anymore time trying to repost the same crap over and over again, only for Trumpist tactics (ignore any evidence or points that make you sound dodgy).

Angus and Ewan honed in on me when I was going after Nigel.

One of them focused in on 3 villagers (you will see I was one) on the same page.

Possibly tried to back up a baddy (ISLA).

And have tried as hard as possible to help me explain my post with baseless counter claims...

Its all in my posts today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Where is this link ?

For the love of God , stop confusing the two issue.

You are talking about wan and quoting me.

I said
    I said it to Isla after she was caught out claiming ironman,
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Come on guys! What do I have to do to convince you guys that I'm working for the village here?
    I'm not good at leaving clues and stuff so I didn't do that earlier to prove myself.
    I've set out my case against Katie. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that she just bussed me last night to go along with what Gertie was saying about me? I have to assume that she hasn't actually peaked me but someone else who's valuable and she didn't want to say. So I was the easy target because Gertie had already concocted a bull**** story about me and Fiona engineering an argument which has CLEARLY been proven false seeing as how Fiona is now dead and was a good guy. So Gertie's theory has fallen to ****.
    I'm kinda pissed that ye're not even giving me the benefit of the doubt about this. Ye're gonna lynch a villager tonight and I think that's game over for the village. Ye can't afford to be making any more mistakes so can we at least discuss the possibility that I'm not lying?

right after you posted
    If I had a bullet I would shoot myself. I'm spending way too much time on this town . .

Vernon WW wrote: »
    you talk to ewan but quote angus?

Right, my head is melted, I am trying to highlight 2 wolves. .

Ewan, where did I engage with Isla's claim of Ironman?

• Advertisement

all that was explained way back in post #3461

That must be where you said you'd like to be shot and i was teasing our "iron man ISLA" to shoot you. It couldnt happen !!!!!! (maybe now i wish it could have)

There was a page a posts becasue i thought i was doing you a favour. You had already said you didnt like multi posts. ( see, I can be nice).

Are you feeling unloved? Do you need a hug? Well then maybe one of your fellow wolves will give you one.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937513&postcount=3461

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

you can be damn sure we'll include you in the list.
    No
    Isla could do that for you. In fact go ahead Isla, prove your claim.
    Dont worry, you will be.
    UNCLEAN !!!!! Keep away
    What are you throwing out and why?
    Well i know at least 2 out of the 3 are good. That leaves Wendy.
    I'll do it right now.
    Very Very Very first impression, Wendy is weird :D:D:D

Did you always go around talking to yourself

How come you went into bezerk mode angus?

Right, my head is melted, I am trying to highlight 2 wolves. .

Ewan, where did I engage with Isla's claim of Ironman?

You are not doing a good job of it.

1) Post about wolf 1, show facts.
    2) Post about wolf 2, show facts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

She's a mad cow.....

How is that me engaging with ISLAs claim of ironman?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

giphy.gif

Doris I. Response to your last question a couple of posts back I linked to your posts in response to Henry. The posts are there. I'm on mobile now so unable to provide the links for you.

Thanks you, that was what was also suspicious . .

I have spent far too much time on my suspicions. . I never said they were perfect, but there was something that didn't feel right .

I believe Ewan and Angus have me tied in knots and I'm exhausted. .

I have actually gotten one or two things wrong today (diablo - reread my copy) and misquoting a person I am talking to because I am trying to engage two people I suspect at once . .

I was pulling out posts that needed a response into a editor.

When i was posting them it looks like nobody was saying anything (or were afraid to becasue of my rant), but you seel the are all in response to something else.

Also had to do it individivally becasue Dorris didnt like me multi posinting at the time.

Liam WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

You are far too rich to be doing Your Own ironing.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    She's a mad cow.....

feck you all all belonging to you

feck you all all belonging to you

I'm moooooooveeeeddd by your words.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Doris I. Response to your last question a couple of posts back I linked to your posts in response to Henry. The posts are there. I'm on mobile now so unable to provide the links for you.

No hold on a second. This could be just me misunderstanding what you are saying. .

Are you saying that you feel I was posting things to try and deflect or defend ISLA in anyway ?

jaysus wept.

I NEVER SAID YOU ENGAGED ISLA.

its where you asked to be fooking shot.

You really cant be this thick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You are far too rich to be doing Your Own ironing.

Thats one of my many adoring fans, not me.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Thats one of my many adoring fans, not me.

Was thinking suit looks a bit sh*te.

jaysus wept.

I NEVER SAID YOU ENGAGED ISLA.

its where you asked to be fooking shot.

You really cant be this thick.

You said:

I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man.

This was on your post at 17.27 today . . What did you mean by this ? Where are my quotes causing confusion of her claim ?

Then you said:

It was like you were a team mate of Isla's, giving her more airtime on the thread.

How is that not you insinuating I was engaging with ISLA and where are your links to my posts to at least confirm your suspiciouns were at least fair enough in whatever context you felt this way?
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    My last post before I hit the pub - I am good.
    I didn't say anything like "shoot Doris" or "Isla shoot x", etc. I feel I have engaged with you, and have quoted posts back at you to show why I thought you were adding confusion. However, you have failed to respond to these, and I don't know why.
    I have put my hands up and agreed with you that I accused (or attacked as you like to call it) you of causing confusion on the thread. I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man. You link to a post of mine above - this is a copy and paste from post 4163 above by Henry:

I have copied this because your link doesn't bring me to this quote.
    But I am asking Iron Man here to kill Isla because she was CONFIRMED as El Diablo by Katie, who at this time was CONFIRMED by the mods as seer.
    You were engaging with Isla and entertaining her claims of Iron Man, which was causing confusion among the village - it really was like you hadn't read the thread! And I really could not figure out what you were at! It was like you were a team mate of Isla's, giving her more airtime on the thread.

Look, I feel we are back going round in circles, and you aren't reading my responses, and just rehashing your original point, so at the time, I am out because there is a gin and tonic calling my name.
    If I am lynched tonight, so be it (I won't be here to defend myself before it), but I'd just like to say you are wrong, and I am a villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

BECAUSE I'M IRON MAN!
    Who peaked you? How do we know that?

I'm not accusing you btw, I just think we need to start killing off people who are considered strong candidates so we can work on the next one.
    Come on guys, work with me here. I can't shoot unless I have a proper target that isn't me.
    You see, the concert I have is that you could be Loki and you know that batman is dead?!

Again it's not definitive but it would be a super move...

That said, the best way to test this theory is for the village to pick a target and you to shoot ? Right?
    That's what I'm waiting for but as I said I'm in a meeting now until lunch so I can't do anything till then.
    Grand, so whoever is left let's come up with a target for lunch. If we choose that target and they are not killed, we lynch Isla.

If they are killed we know Isla is telling truth and we focus on who targeted Isla and don't waste a lynch?!
    How about, if by 7.30 the villagers haven't given you a name and you are the main target of being lynched, you pick somebody, say who it is and then pull the trigger? Even if they are good or evil, we know you are who you say you are and we still have one bullet and we don't have to waste a lynch on you?!

This way, we can put you to one side and focus on others before your moment of clarity.

This is all I could really find of the engagement between Isla and Doris. The links are in the blue arrow for you Doris :). In the beginning there is some low level of interaction before Doris comes around to the ignore Isla and lynch her. They didn't really get Iron Man's power though which can only be used at night.

Sorry Ewan, that's Angus . .

Guys I'm out for the night. . My head is melted. .

Please put me out of my misery and just lynch me . .

Mods, don't you dare make me joker if they lynch Harley. I mean it, Im not interested in it.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    This is all I could really find of the engagement between Isla and Doris. The links are in the blue arrow for you Doris :). In the beginning there is some low level of interaction before Doris comes around to the ignore Isla and lynch her. They didn't really get Iron Man's power though which can only be used at night.

How do you use the blue arrow?

Advertisement