Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    How do you use the blue arrow?

Click on it and it brings you back to the original post. Those that I quoted spread over multiple pages.

By the way Doris, I'm not accusing you with those quotes. I'm showing the level of interaction between you and Isla for all to see. If I've missed anything please correct the record.

Now Nigel, only Vernon had him in FFA1 and here is that FFA.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Jake. i think he is Kilgrave if not Jake then holly. I think she might be Kilgrave.

Katie. Seemed to be fishing for roles. Points out that people have left 'subtle' clues, in her first post, that she can read. #145
    Nigel. for day 0 issue with low posters #82 Really, #82!

Post 82 is saying he doesn't trust people, especially low posters. This seems to be a common enough theme, low posters or people who didn't vote.

Riona WW wrote: »

My current #FFA2 (well, it's 2 for me) stands as this:
    1. Nigel - still my top suspicion. Besides afore mentioned reasons, you strike me as a player gutsy enough to be in a race, but you're not gutsy enough to try and lead the village or follow your own suspects? You listed Tegan as your top sus (if I'm not wrong) and went with it, but I'm curious: what is this with this mindset? I'm pretty sure you're going to come back to me and say "my judgment is very bad, so I'd rather follow than lead" or something along those lines like you have earlier, but I'm still confounded as to why you have so many posts (enough to me, at least), talking about how you'll follow along someone's else decisions. Not replying to my post asking about this even though you post literally all the time was also confusing (you can easily find the post; I don't have many). The time you've spent defending yourself hasn't quite sold me that you're safe. If you'd like to say anything to try and assuage my doubts, I'd be all ears.
    Wow. This game moves fast.

#FFA2

Nigel. you had slipped off my ffa last night, but welcome back to it. your whole, if I survive the munch is suspicious.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

Nigel - Something didn't fit right with the posts about being pro village. They made me suspicious of Nigel before the I'll reveal after the munch business. I don't think the Steve/Holly/Steve is a great reason for this. Nigel has gone from village yesterday afternoon to wolfy overnight/this morning and is beginning to convince me again that they are a villager. But they haven't done so yet so they are number three on the list.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Having the info from the FFA in terms of who votes for who is also going to be valuable after today.

#FFA2

Nigel - confusing posts, deflecting (basically angus's post)
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Before I sign off until later, I'll update my FFA2

#FFA2
    1. Nigel
    1. Tegan
    3. Isa

You'll note that both Nigel are in first place because I can't make up my mind just now. I'm becoming increasingly suspicious of Tegan at the moment. Hopefully I'll get a chance to reread before voting.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Are we giving reasons, or just names?

#FFA2
    Nigel
    Tegan
    Katie

Tegan also had them in theirs, just can't find the post yet. Riona's wasn't in my results table because I believe it came in following my post with the table. And I've removed the other people included in their FFAs because this focuses on Nigel but if you click on the arrow you will be brought to the original FFA and can see the whole post. Most of the comments seem to be about Nigel's confusing nature.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

When Doris originally did the 'we must ALL use links', it made me recall something I'd seen on a tv show.

A big tiger was showing his dominance over lots of clucking chickens, owls, weird fatcats and other animals by forcing them not to use their favorite word. He played with their heads so much that the village of animals voted to kill that village tiger.

I don't like the link play, I don't know was it a dominance play.
    What make the links thing even insaner is that poor Doris could not even link to posts.
    I don't think the player behind the Doris mask can ever be as dumb as the Doris persona is putting on.

#FFF3
    Doris

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok caught up on speed reading. Nice working on killing clodagh. Credit going to abigail, kattie and batman.

ffa - 1 Nigel: I just dont think its coincidence that abigail names him as a wolf and then gets munched. Nigels posting after the fact has been a lot different since that allegation was made and i think he was caught off guard by it. Abigail getting munched doesn't make sense to me as if she was way off with her predictions they would have left her alone - its possible that it is a double bluff but i do have strong concerns over nigel over this whole episode.

ffa- 2 Isla: Strange postings and not really in any kind of fluid direction
    . Looked rattled when abigail called her out as a wolf.

ffa - 3 Nothing concrete yet. So many posts is really mudding the waters for me.

Sorry, I left Frank out from the above.

We're almost at 7 now and only 2 FFA3s have been done. I don't think we'll get enough of them in time to decide a race but it would still be interesting to see who suspects who.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Frank.....hmmm. very quiet

Lot of dead folk still on the lynch list

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

When Doris originally did the 'we must ALL use links', it made me recall something I'd seen on a tv show.

A big tiger was showing his dominance over lots of clucking chickens, owls, weird fatcats and other animals by forcing them not to use their favorite word. He played with their heads so much that the village of animals voted to kill that village tiger.

I don't like the link play, I don't know was it a dominance play.
    What make the links thing even insaner is that poor Doris could not even link to posts.
    I don't think the player behind the Doris mask can ever be as dumb as the Doris persona is putting on.

#FFF3
    Doris

The links worked perfectly fine when I clicked on them after posting my messages . . Its literally me copying and pasting the address.. Why would I have any reason to doubt Copy and paste?

This is a game where people claim and counter claim, people lie and try to confuse things. People claiming they don't work or dismissing the links could very plausibly be wolves trying to confuse me or discredit me

Why they don't work for some or even all of you is a mystery to me, but calling me dumb because you cant open them is harsh.

If even one of Angus and Ewan are wolves, well played . . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

My ffa for today are the 3 most suspicious to me from the tegan vs isla lynch vote, i still think we have 1 or 2 suicide squad in there and i think we need to remove one team or deadpool very quick to reduce the kill rate.

This ffa might change when i read over Nigels posts but i'm fairly confident there is one baddie in my ffa.

ffa -1 Derry
    ffa -2 Gabriel
    ffa -3 Henry

The links worked perfectly fine when I clicked on them after posting my messages . . Its literally me copying and pasting the address.. Why would I have any reason to doubt Copy and paste?

This is a game where people claim and counter claim, people lie and try to confuse things. People claiming they don't work or dismissing the links could very plausibly be wolves trying to confuse me or discredit me

Why they don't work for some or even all of you is a mystery to me, but calling me dumb because you cant open them is harsh.

If even one of Angus and Ewan are wolves, well played . . .

They could quite plausibly be trying to discredit you Doris, but they did cause confusion for some of us. The ones with links to pages anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm still on phone so will throw up a quick ffa, 3 I mentioned earlier for their interactions with Nigel, Im sure at least one is bad.

Ewan
    Angus
    Gabriel

I'll be online again around 7.30 or 8

Frank WW wrote: »
    My ffa for today are the 3 most suspicious to me from the tegan vs isla lynch vote, i still think we have 1 or 2 suicide squad in there and i think we need to remove one team or deadpool very quick to reduce the kill rate.

This ffa might change when i read over Nigels posts but i'm fairly confident there is one baddie in my ffa.

ffa -1 Derry
    ffa -2 Gabriel
    ffa -3 Henry

Ha.

I mention Frank

And BOOM
    I'm on the lynch list.

Never, never, never, never.”

Danger! Danger! High Voltage!
    When we touch, When we kiss
    Danger! Danger! High Voltage!
    When we touch, when we kiss
    When we touch, when we kiss

No more

Fire in the disco
    Fire in the disco
    Fire in the taco bell
    Fire in the disco
    Fire in the disco
    Fire in the gates of Hell

Gates of Hell

For my part

#FFA3
    Derry. I posted this before. I think that Isla would've included a team mate on their death post or FFA3. Tegan is dead, Conor is good and Nigel is on the opposite team. This brings me to Derry or Wendy. Wendy seemed interested in going back to check Isla's previous comments which suggests to me it's less likely to be her. Couple that with Derry putting Isla in their FFA and voting for Tegan puts them on my suspect list (I will caveat that by saying Tegan was in Derry's FFA too so it wasn't a wild vote on Tegan).

Ewan. Potentially trying to cause confusion by questioning my trust in Liam and Jake. I know this is weak enough but wolves thrive in confusion and by continuing the narrative that Liam and Jake aren't good takes time away from finding others. Of course on the flip side it is healthy to have scepticism, but giving the circumstances around their claims I would mark it as highly unlikely for either not to be who they say they are.

Wendy. This is going back to Isla's FFA. I'm including her here because if Derry isn't a wolf then I'd be shocked if Wendy wasn't one too. That would mean that in the six names Isla mentioned as suspects or in her death none of them were on her team.

They could quite plausibly be trying to discredit you Doris, but they did cause confusion for some of us. The ones with links to pages anyway.

The worst thing is that you begin to question everything . . If Angus and Ewan are somehow not bad, then how the F**k was I so sure that at least one of them was ?

Was it because I got the same whiff from Nigel and they happened to be engaging with me and it just "feels" like they were interfering or trying to deflect from Nigel ? Maybe .

I did notice some discrepancies in my own accusations as the day went on, but that was only while I was trying to argue with and against both, at the same time.

This morning I really thought there was enough to make it worth me dieing to just get the village investigating them . . Now, I just want to go to bed . . :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan also had them in theirs, just can't find the post yet. Riona's wasn't in my results table because I believe it came in following my post with the table. And I've removed the other people included in their FFAs because this focuses on Nigel but if you click on the arrow you will be brought to the original FFA and can see the whole post. Most of the comments seem to be about Nigel's confusing nature.

I had it in my day 1 FFA too though? I didn't know we had to tag 'em then. I think I called it, artistically, 'a list of my suspicions' or something. If you need it, it's in my posts (I don't have a lot), near the start, or use the keywords.

Anyway, other thoughts. I'm here now so ask me questions if you like. Trying to figure out who to vote before I fall asleep in my chair (it's tempting). Waiting to see Katie's reaction to how today has progressed.

I'll do up an FFA in a bit.

Katie you out there?

Riona WW wrote: »
    I had it in my day 1 FFA too though? I didn't know we had to tag 'em then. I think I called it, artistically, 'a list of my suspicions' or something. If you need it, it's in my posts (I don't have a lot), near the start, or use the keywords.

Anyway, other thoughts. I'm here now so ask me questions if you like. Trying to figure out who to vote before I fall asleep in my chair (it's tempting). Waiting to see Katie's reaction to how today has progressed.

I'll do up an FFA in a bit.

Fair enough Riona. I only compiled ones that had #FFA and any without the # that I could find.

My FFA

Frank
    Wendy
    Dorris

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

#FFA 3:

1. orla
    2. gabriel
    3. agnus

Wendy WW wrote: »
    #FFA 3:

1. orla
    2. gabriel
    3. agnus

I briefly read that as Anus

Derry WW wrote: »
    My FFA

Frank
    Wendy
    Dorris

I thought I knew who you were since yesterday.. what with you being your mums favourite between you and ...

If that means nothing then I really am seeing things where they don't exist...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Katie you out there?

Shirt break in work what's up

Dorris for death. I am sure she is bad as I can be without peeking

Do not race anyone. Lynch dorris

on a serious note.

Severe lack of memes in this game

Katie WW wrote: »
    Dorris for death. I am sure she is bad as I can be without peeking

When I am cleared you will know what it's like to be fully of something that changes quickly..

I still think Ewan and Angus are dodgy. They have cleverly confused me and like I said this morning , it's only after my reveal that you will properly investigate my claims (figure out my links and actually do some work) or you will dismiss me as a stupid villager... Look through my posts last night before Ewan and Angus got me muddled..

Wendy is suspect.

Mary has been the only remotely friendly villager today. Don't know if it's a wolf or a villager but I wanted it noted that I appreciate her kindness..

When I am cleared you will know what it's like to be fully of something that changes quickly..

I still think Ewan and Angus are dodgy. They have cleverly confused me and like I said this morning , it's only after my reveal that you will properly investigate my claims (figure out my links and actually do some work) or you will dismiss me as a stupid villager... Look through my posts last night before Ewan and Angus got me muddled..

Wendy is suspect.

Mary has been the only remotely friendly villager today. Don't know if it's a wolf or a villager but I wanted it noted that I appreciate her kindness..

Farmers are always nice to cattle before the chop.

• Advertisement

Wendy is suspect.

I have given you a free pass also :P

Advertisement