Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary are you keeping score on the ffa, or whats happening now?

The one time I get to sit down and play, and no one is here, oh well

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Mary are you keeping score on the ffa, or whats happening now?

I have been, one moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

The one time I get to sit down and play, and no one is here, oh well

giphy.gif

Knight to b3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

@ mods: if everyone is agreeable could we have the munch tonight at about 11pm? i presume it'll be speed day tomorrow, so may as well start tonight

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Farmers are always nice to cattle before the chop.

I asked to be lynched. I've done everything I can to be lynched. I'm actually getting what I asked for.

I'm also leaving you notes..

It will probobley suit the bruised egos of your certainty of my badness. This in turn might make you want to accuse me of being a stupid villager for confusing you into making a monumental error. But don't let that stop you investigating Ewan and Angus. Today was a cluster F**k, but I feel there was something in my posts before I let them wind me up.

Oh and by error, I don't mean the error of lynching me, I mean the error of thinking I'm bad...

I am black widow. You don't have to lynch me , but you are choosing to do it. You could peak me but it's easier for you to offload me... Whatever about my potentially incorrect insinuations , I'm asking you to reveal me, giving you the chance but you are choosing to munch instead... You guys are choosing that...

What have you to lose by peeking after lynch?

If I am Harley and was trying to get lynched, I really am stupid to waste all that time making up extravagant lies about villagers. As I said , it's quite easy to be a target for lynch and I could easily make myself a target in one post...

So if we can at least accept I am not Harley , what downside is it to the village peeking me after much? I'm dead tomorrow... is there absolutely no other decent candidate as wolf? And you think the village doesn't need a villager at least rustling branches?

Player|Suspect 1|Suspect 2|Suspect 3
    Frank|Derry|Gabriel|Henry
    Liam|Ewan|Angus|Gabriel
    Mary|Derry|Ewan|Wendy
    Ewan|Conor|Isla|Fiona
    Conor|Gabriel|Vernon|Doris
    Wendy|Orla|Gabriel|Angus
    Derry|Frank|Wendy|Doris

Ewan's are all dead or confirmed good, so I might've made a mistake there. If I've missed anyone please include them.

The results
    Gabriel - 4
    Derry, Wendy, Angus, Doris and Ewan - 2
    Frank, Henry, Orla, Vernon and Conor - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I asked to be lynched. I've done everything I can to be lynched. I'm actually getting what I asked for.

I'm also leaving you notes..

It will probobley suit the bruised egos of your certainty of my badness. This in turn might make you want to accuse me of being a stupid villager for confusing you into making a monumental error. But don't let that stop you investigating Ewan and Angus. Today was a cluster F**k, but I feel there was something in my posts before I let them wind me up.

Oh and by error, I don't mean the error of lynching me, I mean the error of thinking I'm bad...

I am black widow. You don't have to lynch me , but you are choosing to do it. You could peak me but it's easier for you to offload me... Whatever about my potentially incorrect insinuations , I'm asking you to reveal me, giving you the chance but you are choosing to munch instead... You guys are choosing that...

What have you to lose by peeking after lynch?

If I am Harley and was trying to get lynched, I really am stupid to waste all that time making up extravagant lies about villagers. As I said , it's quite easy to be a target for lynch and I could easily make myself a target in one post...

So if we can at least accept I am not Harley , what downside is it to the village peeking me after much? I'm dead tomorrow... is there absolutely no other decent candidate as wolf? And you think the village doesn't need a villager at least rustling branches?

It could also be seen that you are Dr.Doom and feeling your neck is on the block, you are giving a steal for your team. Im not saying thats what you are, but it could be seen that way.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    @ mods: if everyone is agreeable could we have the munch tonight at about 11pm? i presume it'll be speed day tomorrow, so may as well start tonight

I'll be fast asleep,

I'll be fast asleep,

do you need to be awake?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Kill Doris. Do it. Do not be swayed

I don't think these should be used in any sort of race by the way. People have noted their suspicions but haven't included them as FFAs so I don't know who to put down for them. Katie is adamant Doris is evil but I didn't put it down because I don't want to be putting words in peoples' mouths. Also with five people tied on 2 it doesn't narrow things down much for a race.

Derry WW wrote: »
    It could also be seen that you are Dr.Doom and feeling your neck is on the block, you are giving a steal for your team. Im not saying thats what you are, but it could be seen that way.

I did not consider that ..

Mary WW wrote: »
    I don't think these should be used in any sort of race by the way. People have noted their suspicions but haven't included them as FFAs so I don't know who to put down for them. Katie is adamant Doris is evil but I didn't put it down because I don't want to be putting words in peoples' mouths. Also with five people tied on 2 it doesn't narrow things down much for a race.

at lease it measn the wolves cant jump ob a bandwagon

Katie WW wrote: »
    Kill Doris. Do it. Do not be swayed

Own this demand...

Really...

you can peak me.. seriously guys don't let anybody say I haven't given Katie any choice...

Don't let your egos cloud your judgement. You are wrong... Have the humility to re-read my posts even when you have made a terrible decision..

at lease it measn the wolves cant jump ob a bandwagon

That's true. I just wanted to make clear that I didn't think it was a great idea for the top six to be put up or anything. Also most people didn't do one so it wouldn't be reflective. But yes, it'll be informative following the results of the lynch.

OH AND PLEASE PEEK ONE OF EWAN OR ANGUS.. If your gonna kill me at least put me doubly out of my misery..

do you need to be awake?

True, probably easier to get munched while you're sleeping

Need to be sure that cap has put in his protection by then also.

If the rest of you are fine, go ahead with it though.

Alright folks I have to be off, hopefully I'll be able to check in after the lynch at some stage. We are in a decent position and I know we'll get at least two more peeks from Katie so keep the faith.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

You said:

I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man.

This was on your post at 17.27 today . . What did you mean by this ? Where are my quotes causing confusion of her claim ?

Then you said:

It was like you were a team mate of Isla's, giving her more airtime on the thread.

How is that not you insinuating I was engaging with ISLA and where are your links to my posts to at least confirm your suspiciouns were at least fair enough in whatever context you felt this way?

Thats a bare faced lie. I did not.

The links worked perfectly fine when I clicked on them after posting my messages . . Its literally me copying and pasting the address.. Why would I have any reason to doubt Copy and paste?

This is a game where people claim and counter claim, people lie and try to confuse things. People claiming they don't work or dismissing the links could very plausibly be wolves trying to confuse me or discredit me

Why they don't work for some or even all of you is a mystery to me, but calling me dumb because you cant open them is harsh.

If even one of Angus and Ewan are wolves, well played . . .

I repeatedly told you taday you links were sh1t. You chose to carry on with them.

When I am cleared you will know what it's like to be fully of something that changes quickly..

I still think Ewan and Angus are dodgy. They have cleverly confused me and like I said this morning , it's only after my reveal that you will properly investigate my claims (figure out my links and actually do some work) or you will dismiss me as a stupid villager... Look through my posts last night before Ewan and Angus got me muddled..

Wendy is suspect.

Mary has been the only remotely friendly villager today. Don't know if it's a wolf or a villager but I wanted it noted that I appreciate her kindness..

I asked you to seperate your post about Ewan and Myslef as you were completely mixing them up.. You chose not to. You fcuked yourself up today.

• Advertisement

I'm off to the shops to have my last meal... Angus or Ewan , can I get you anything? No hard feelings eh?

Popped in to see if i must change my vote.

katie do you still feel you might be lyched but a ganag of wolves ? If so i will switch onto Dorris.

If its not Dorris iit would have to be whoever Conor, Jake, Katie, & Liam are voting on. That block vote and 1 or 2 others should keep you safe.

For the record my vote is on somebody who wasnt on anybody FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    My last post before I hit the pub - I am good.
    I didn't say anything like "shoot Doris" or "Isla shoot x", etc. I feel I have engaged with you, and have quoted posts back at you to show why I thought you were adding confusion. However, you have failed to respond to these, and I don't know why.
    I have put my hands up and agreed with you that I accused (or attacked as you like to call it) you of causing confusion on the thread. I have shown, by quoting your posts how you were causing confusion engaging with Isla's claims of Iron Man. You link to a post of mine above - this is a copy and paste from post 4163 above by Henry:

I have copied this because your link doesn't bring me to this quote.
    But I am asking Iron Man here to kill Isla because she was CONFIRMED as El Diablo by Katie, who at this time was CONFIRMED by the mods as seer.
    You were engaging with Isla and entertaining her claims of Iron Man, which was causing confusion among the village - it really was like you hadn't read the thread! And I really could not figure out what you were at! It was like you were a team mate of Isla's, giving her more airtime on the thread.

Look, I feel we are back going round in circles, and you aren't reading my responses, and just rehashing your original point, so at the time, I am out because there is a gin and tonic calling my name.
    If I am lynched tonight, so be it (I won't be here to defend myself before it), but I'd just like to say you are wrong, and I am a villager.
    it was said, but by ewan not angus

I'm off to the shops to have my last meal... Angus or Ewan , can I get you anything? No hard feelings eh?

Have a good aberdeen angus steak for yourself.

BTW your're not dead yet, we could be talking later.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Thats a bare faced lie. I did not.

I repeatedly told you taday you links were sh1t. You chose to carry on with them.

I asked you to seperate your post about Ewan and Myslef as you were completely mixing them up.. You chose not to. You fcuked yourself up today.

I have nothing more to add...

I am glad to die to put the spotlight on you and Ewan.. In fact , truthfully it really is a kind of a relief. I was convinced at least one of you were dodgy. My mistake was not taking a break and coming back at 7. I got flustered arguing with both of you simultaneously.. now the village can either ignore my concerns and dismiss me stupid or do some investigating...

I said it from the start. My death or peak was the only way my claims would be taken seriously.

Genuinely , if I am wrong , my bad...

Have a good aberdeen angus steak for yourself.

BTW your're not dead yet, we could be talking later.

I'm sort of sold on the whole lynch thing..

And steak it is :)

Vernon WW wrote: »

Exactly, thats what i've been harping on about all day. My only BEEF with Dorris was her acusation of me editing posts.

Her beef with me is i asked the non ironman isla to shoot her when she couldnt.

The rest of her problems are with Ewan.

Now, where's the beef.

Vernon WW wrote: »

Yep, like I said I got flustered responding to both of them simultaneously.. Suppose that's what happens when you call out two people together..

Folks, it could be a good idea to post here who you voted for so we can be sure no one changes when we see the votes.

If anyone voted for any of the " 4 confirmed" it would look very dodgy for you.

• Advertisement

Exactly, thats what i've been harping on about all day. My only BEEF with Dorris was her acusation of me editing posts.

Her beef with me is i asked the non ironman isla to shoot her when she couldnt.

The rest of her problems are with Ewan.

Now, where's the beef.

Seriously if you are innocent you should be able to debunk some of my stuff at least. If I was confusing you with Ewan then maybe he's the best target?

Advertisement