Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Popped in to see if i must change my vote.

katie do you still feel you might be lyched but a ganag of wolves ? If so i will switch onto Dorris.

If its not Dorris iit would have to be whoever Conor, Jake, Katie, & Liam are voting on. That block vote and 1 or 2 others should keep you safe.

For the record my vote is on somebody who wasnt on anybody FFA

Why would a gang of wolves lynch Katie? The vote results are published , they would be telling everybody who they are?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

doris: Why haven't you acknowledged the 'blonde' and 'blonde with back underneath' that i pointed out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Seriously if you are innocent you should be able to debunk some of my stuff at least. If I was confusing you with Ewan then maybe he's the best target?

The peace and calm had just been rsetored and then BOOM

WHAT STUFF DO YOU WANT ME TO DEBUNK

Vernon WW wrote: »
    doris: Why haven't you acknowledged the 'blonde' and 'blonde with back underneath' that i pointed out?

I'm not sure what difference it makes..

I think I remember flirting about my role, but I thought it was with Derry not you. I recall smugly enjoying subtle hints, the blond one (that I can sort of remember) but I don't see how this helps clear me.

Why would a gang of wolves lynch Katie? The vote results are published , they would be telling everybody who they are?!

again you must not have been reading the thread or are you deliberatley trying to creat confusion?????:D

Katie did some maths today and reckon with her gone tonight and 4 viallgers gone in the moring the wolves would win.

• Advertisement

i am asking katie if she still feels that way.

I'm not sure what difference it makes..

I think I remember flirting about my role, but I thought it was with Derry not you. I recall smugly enjoying subtle hints, the blond one (that I can sort of remember) but I don't see how this helps clear me.

To me, you set down your breadcrumbs for a role reveal, possibly false, then you say you are that roll! But never point us at your breadcrumbs. But the fact you don't point them out feels to me that you want to be lynched.

The peace and calm had just been rsetored and then BOOM

WHAT STUFF DO YOU WANT ME TO DEBUNK

Angus. Truthfully I got tied in knots talking between you and Ewan. This morning I could of told you exactly what I thought but I can't tell the difference between the two.

Ewan's absence is a bit iffy but not necessarily incriminating. I voted for him BTW. But I would put your presence and willingness to talk on the plus column..

I'm sorry I don't have the energy or time to give you the opportunity to debunk my accusations but for what it's worth I would have Ewan ahead of you for any focus od the town.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

again you must not have been reading the thread or are you deliberatley trying to creat confusion?????:D

Katie did some maths today and reckon with her gone tonight and 4 viallgers gone in the moring the wolves would win.

Not true, the bigest wolf team atm has 3 members, village would need to loose 6 players plus the other wolf team would need to be killed for a SS win.

Thats my take on it from the OP

Plus I believe there is only 3 munches tomorrow?

Dude my head has been spinning for the day... Give me a break.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    To me, you set down your breadcrumbs for a role reveal, possibly false, then you say you are that roll! But never point us at your breadcrumbs. But the fact you don't point them out feels to me that you want to be lynched.

To be honest I always thought that these clues were only good when you were dead.

I had an interaction with Derry and he asked what names would we give to the four superheroes. I said widowmaker and then I said something that Derry said was very deep.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

been catching up properly all day, wanted to check in before lynch.

Voting Gabriel

I would like to lynch abgus also for today, we was veryt aggressive and defensive, not what i would expect from a villager

Somebody said the goodies don't kill people and I said.

That we all project bits of ourselves on others...

4300 posts an no dragons. we letting boards down.
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If I'm protected by cap the baddies lose one if they target me. I still believe Doris is evil and will not be changing my vote.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Not true, the bigest wolf team atm has 3 members, village would need to loose 6 players plus the other wolf team would need to be killed for a SS win.

Thats my take on it from the OP

Plus I believe there is only 3 munches tomorrow?
    We will lose a member and wolves will gain one at some point

Derry WW wrote: »
    Use one one to describe these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman
    Widowmakers
    Derry WW wrote: »
    How is Thor a widowmaker. And surely Batman should be an Orphan. And Wonder Woman is probably the actual Widow Maker.
    Don't we all project bits of ourselves on others when judging them?

Here

FWIW, I'm not voting Doris, though I'm pretty sure she will be lynched, reason is, something tells me she is good and put up a good fight today, so giving her some kudos for that.

But I really hope she is bad if lynched.

I'm voting Gabriel, something tells me she is wolf, though this vote will count for nothing.

If there is a block voting for anyone other than Doris as it stands now, it will be interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wendy WW wrote: »
    @ mods: if everyone is agreeable could we have the munch tonight at about 11pm? i presume it'll be speed day tomorrow, so may as well start tonight

As much as I would like to say yes... I am an hour ahead here and didn't sleep much last night (too hot) and I wouldn't be able to promise that I would be awake.

We will need to stick to the normal time I'm afraid

Here

I'd be here till next year and i still wouldnt have found that.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    If I'm protected by cap the baddies lose one if they target me. I still believe Doris is evil and will not be changing my vote.

118156-I-Forgive-You.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Some of Doris postings are strange but i kind of see a weird logic in her reasoning. I'm not confident enough to vote for doris and have voted on one of my ffa instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I am here just a good few pages behind

I'd be here till next year and i still wouldnt have found that.

Only at the end do I figure out how to properly quote .... oh the irony.

i think she is good too. going with my gut.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Only at the end do I figure out how to properly quote .... oh the irony.

Are you Doctor Doom?

if doris lives peek her

We will lose a member and wolves will gain one at some point

I'm counting we have 9 (after joker turns)

But SS will still have only 3 at best. (mystique gone)

If I get ****ing lynched cos of the village all deciding to vote different people....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If I get ****ing lynched cos of the village all deciding to vote different people....

No one is voting you. Any one that does is a wolf.

Advertisement