Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Dear all,

Just want to apologise for my absence. I don't think I've been contributing very much to the town so far - I pursue my suspicons and ask questions, but only when I'm around - and part of that is attributed to my RL commitments. It's been a tough week here, work-wise. Also timezones have made being around near lynch time near impossible. That being said, I'm not giving up or anything - don't want a sub to come in and have to read everything, and I never liked giving up halfway anyway.

I do want to do the things I said I would - looking through the interactions of the dead wolves - but it'll be later in the day. I'll have a spot of free time later to re-read the thread. It's a head's up in case anyone is wondering where I am...which no one seems to be...sad...

So far...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan:

Evidence Posts 2298, 2305, 2328, 2374, 2383, 2430
    Going after Conor hard - didn't like being targeted - Going after Fiona who accused him of Mud slinging

Angus:

Not challenging my initial concerns (nobody really took notice of me so maybe didn't care) - Attacking Conors reasons for lynching - FFA includes 2 wolves (positive) - Not around pre munch

This may not be relevant, just some notes . . But the following is more relevant:

I had been very vocal, chasing up Nigel. I am actually very impressed at how much I hounded him incessantly... Nobody else really chimed in with me and I couldn't work out why he was dropped so quickly after being under suspicion so much..

Posts 2617, 2629, 2635, 2649, 2674, 3058 are all me attacking Nigel.
    Post 3067 - Angus defends Nigel and reposted it again (by mistake) 3069
    Post 3117 - Angus comes back to my post focusing on my comment about people doctoring texts
    Post 3124 I thought I gave a reasonable response
    Post 3159 - my first interaction with Ewan
    3171 + 3166 + 3175 I challenge ESLA or put her under pressure
    3176 - Ewan has a go at me for challenging ELSA claiming that she was peaked
    3209 +3210 - I challenge Nigel and People defending Nigel. Wendy defends Nigel. I still cant remember what Wendy's rational was. Wendy if you can clear that up I would appreciate it. This is why Wendy was on my radar a bit.
    3212 Nigel attacks me for not voting
    3217 + 3218 + 3220 I challenged wendys defence of nigel she eventually conceded some things
    3249 - I spend a while doing up a decent list for the village
    3252 - I post If I have a bullet I would shoot myself
    3303 - I challenge ISLA
    3327 - I mention my link suggestion not highlihghting any individual
    3376 - Angus targets my post on people providing links
    3377 + 3378 + 3380 - Angus goes a bit nuts this entire page but he started having a go for no apparent reason. It could of been him messing, but it was odd. Asking ISLA to shoot me twice?! He also sort of takes a pop at a few others on page
    3402 - Wendy asks why I suspect Angus and I post my links (that everybody said they cant read but they can remember me post my notes ?!)
    3410 - I post the link that nobody can open - I only mentioned Angus on this post, any other times I spoke in general terms about my link thing, so I never made a huge thing about Angus - He was very defensive for something that most people wouldn't of remembered
    Now remember, all the time I am trying to focus on Nigel and I am a goody trying to help.
    3427 - Ewan starts attacking me for causing confusion and noise. I don't think this was long after I had posted my list for the village. I found this accusation odd. He also used my "lack of vote" as a red flag against me, but Nigel was doing the exact same thing as his prime evidence against me so you can see why this had me linking them?!
    3434 - This is where I first link all three on a post - Angus, Nigel and Ewan
    3437 - Ewan doesn't accept my reponse or explanation
    3439 - I ask Ewan to post his evidence of why I am a suspect - I don't think he responds
    3442 - This is the first time Angus brings up me saying he edited posts. I never said he edited posts. I can see why, from my post he thought that, but he never said it initially. It wasn't a problem for him until this post.
    3447 - I link posts asking where I directly accused him of editing posts - not sure Angus really addressed it but sort of gives a reason(3461)
    3503 - I called out Nigel actually challenging him, so confident saying I will be munched just to have him peeked if needs be.
    3514 - This is where I started to leave clues in case I was munched before Nigel was killed
    3516 - I challenge Nigel as Loki
    3520 - Angus says "Watch it Nigel, they are ganging up on you" defending the guy I have been after for over a day

OK, A lot in that . . I spent 4 hours doing that up and didn't provide links because it was easier for me to write things down and because I am a confirmed good I felt you could trust my narrative. .

In short, I can see why I linked all three. This does not equate to guilt but there are some funny things that need to be answered. . Angus erratic attacks and his very delayed concern at me accusing him of editing posts.

Ewan is more suspect for me as I felt he was targeting villagers a lot, particularly Conor.

I also felt the two, in different ways, protected baddies.

I must say, I can come up with some answers or ideas why they might of reacted or said certain things to me, but I think its best they do their own explaining if needs be.

I can see why I have them linked in with Nigel and why I would suspect them as I am trying to out Nigel. I'm not sure its enough to make a definite call but do feel there is enough in there for people to use to get answers..

I am knackered guys. I feel that I might be munched in the morning and wanted to at least add some cohesion to my targeting of these two.

Suggestion :

Everybody gives their three prime suspects before the munch. After munch we use suspects on confirmed lynched goodies lists...

Just want to try and make up for forcing Katie to peak me!!! I want to make it count!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    mary, can you post up all the compile ffas please. i know you have this info so saves me compiling myself

Sorry I'm on my phone tonight. If you advanced search my posts with ffa you should see all three. The first two are quoted in one post.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Suggestion :

Everybody gives their three prime suspects before the munch. After munch we use suspects on confirmed lynched goodies lists...

Just want to try and make up for forcing Katie to peak me!!! I want to make it count!

Well I'm unchanged from my ffa3.

Also, I'd be convinced the joker is alive and was an nrv. I doubt they'd have allowed the joker be a roled villager. The joker with three bullets would be almost game over for the village. Also if they were dead the priest would probably have been told, something like it's the joker masquerading as aquaman or something.

Also, this might sound shady but I don't think conor should be peeked when you get a new peek Katie. Yes he could be the joker but once of the other non confirmed could be any of the evils. So I reckon it's more likely we find a baddy elsewhere than by peeking conor again.

Mary WW wrote: »
    #FFA1 results (These are the ones with #'s, if you want to add your FFA if it didn't have a hashtag go for it)

Player|1|2|3
    Vernon|Jake|Katie|Nigel
    Gertrude|Jake|Katie|Conor
    Abigail|Doris|Jake|Isla
    Phil|Katie|Jake|Wendy
    Eva|Jake|Holly|Derry
    Mary|Holly|Wendy|Ewan
    Wendy|Abigail|Tegan|Ewan
    Ewan|Jake|Holly|Katie

So Jake appears on 6 out of 8. Were most of these because people thought he was Kilgrave?
    Katie is next most popular with 5, but that may have changed with Clodagh's death.

FFA 1 results

Results of #FFA2 as of 7pm

Player|Suspect 1|Suspect 2|Suspect 3
    Isla|Wendy|Tegan|Derry
    Gertrude|Isla|Conor|Fiona
    Ewan|Conor|Fiona|Isla
    Vernon|Katie|Nigel|Jake
    Gabriel|Nigel|Tegan|Orla
    Eva|Tegan|Gabriel|Wendy
    Conor|Derry|Fiona|Ewan
    Henry|Nigel|Tegan|Isla
    Nigel|Tegan|Liam|Derry
    Fiona|Nigel|Tegan|Katie
    Orla|Fiona|Derry|Henry
    Katie|Tegan|Vernon|Derry
    Mary|Doris|Conor|Nigel
    Angus|Mary|Gertrude|Isla
    Derry|Tegan|Conor|Isla
    Frank|Nigel|Isla|None
    Tegan|Nigel|Isla|Conor

Please tell me if anything seems off. If i've made mistakes or missed anyone please correct me.

Tegan - 8
    Nigel - 7
    Isla - 7
    Conor - 5
    Derry - 5
    Fiona - 4
    Katie+Wendy - 2
    Gertrude, Henry, Jake, Liam, Mary, Orla, Vernon, Doris, Ewan and Gabriel - 1

FFA2

Player|Suspect 1|Suspect 2|Suspect 3
    Frank|Derry|Gabriel|Henry
    Liam|Ewan|Angus|Gabriel
    Mary|Derry|Ewan|Wendy
    Ewan|Conor|Isla|Fiona
    Conor|Gabriel|Vernon|Doris
    Wendy|Orla|Gabriel|Angus
    Derry|Frank|Wendy|Doris

Ewan's are all dead or confirmed good, so I might've made a mistake there. If I've missed anyone please include them.

The results
    Gabriel - 4
    Derry, Wendy, Angus, Doris and Ewan - 2
    Frank, Henry, Orla, Vernon and Conor - 1

FFA3 results

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It might be wise to reveal some information a moment before the munch. For example, Fiona's real role. If she is roled or not, it could help finding the joker moving forward.

I think it depends if Joker is designated or if he is picked - if they get to pick, wouldn't they pick Conor? Cause he's already been peeked? It seems like the safest choice. But if it's designated then of course nobody is trustworthy.

Can the mods tell us this or nah...?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan WW -
    Doris WW -
    Conor WW -
    Henry WW -
    Orla WW -
    Frank WW -
    Derry WW -
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -
    Angus WW -
    Mary WW -
    Riona WE -

Baddies still active

Deadshot
    Joker
    Katana

Mystique
    Dr Doom

Deadpool

6 baddies left from 12 unknowns

If Katie really has peeked Doris as good again it's 6 baddies from 11 unknowns.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning Heros.

There will be a lot of confusion until we know how the joker was assigned. There are 3 senarios.

1. He was assigned pre-game, in which case it was most probably a nrv. That means also he could be already dead. Though in this case, would the mods have told Jake if a character was doubled as joker when they died. Hasn't happened yet, so joker was be still alive.

2. He was assign randomly to remaining nrv upon Harley getting killed. Naughty move by the mods!

3. This one is the least likely for me, wolf team get to choose a player upon Harleys kill, but how would they know who is on the other wolf team or who is SK, they could be picking someone from there, hence why I think this case is unlikely

Going by the OP, it sounds to me that Joker was picked pre-game, I don't think the mods will make it any clearer, everything we need to know is in the OP, up to us as to how we interpret it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

What bothers me is that the Joke is not listed in the roles although doesn't mean that a player wasn't assigned the Joker from the start. While I'm reluctant to think that it would have been given to a PV, it is possible that wolf team got to pick an NRV.

My suspicion list

Angus - for his not so cryptic message 2 nights ago. It was after Midnight, mary interrupted his flow.

Orla - for highlighting his cryptic message. I don't think they are in same teams.

Vernon - for reasons I've outlined before.

Mary - I am conflicted on this one. She is super helpful but is it all a ruse?

Jake WW - WW
    Katie WW - SCARLETT
    Liam WW - IRONMAN
    Doris WW - Claimed BW
    Conor WW -

Ewan WW -
    Henry WW -
    Orla WW -
    Frank WW -
    Derry WW -
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -
    Angus WW -
    Mary WW -
    Riona WW -

Confirmed good in BOLD (though up in the air atm)

Good killed

Barbara WW
    Luke - Killed by MV day 3
    Eva WW
    -Batman - Killed by SS day 3
    Abigail WW
    Hulk - Killed by SS day 2
    Fiona WW
    ? - Shot by Ironman bullet 2
    Gertrude WW
    Spiderman - Killed by sk day 3
    Tegan WW -
    Flash - Lynched day 2
    Phil WW -
    Aquaman - Kileed by MV day 2
    Steve WW -
    Jessica - Lynched day 1

Bad Killed

Holly WW -
    Kilgrave - Killed due to Steve day 1
    Isla WW -
    Diablo - Lynched day 3
    Nigel WW -
    Loki - Shot by Ironman bullet 3
    Clodagh WW -
    Viper - Shot by Ironman bullet 1
    Gabriel WW -
    HQ - Lynched day 4

Baddies still active

Suicide Squad -

Deadshot - The leader of the suicide squad and their priest. The roles of players killed by the suicide squad will be revealed to Deadshot
    Joker
    Katana

Marvel Villains

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.
    Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

To sumerise

6 baddies from 15 (5 possibly confirmed good?)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Hungover. My one weakness!

For clarity, I believe the joker would be a NRV hence my list of 12 but Liam is using a list of 15 just in case we could be turned too.

That right Liam?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Hungover. My one weakness!

A superhero out partying in the middle of a crisis!!!!

tut tut :D

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    For clarity, I believe the joker would be a NRV hence my list of 12 but Liam is using a list of 15 just in case we could be turned too.

That right Liam?

Well I just put everything there for clarity, but more likely the joker is not from the 3 known rolled player.

Just to be aware, today is speed day, 2 munches, 2 lynches

would be best if everyone is around as much as possible.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Just to be aware, today is speed day, 2 munches, 2 lynches

would be best if everyone is around as much as possible.

Wait, what? Did I miss a memo somewhere?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Wait, what? Did I miss a memo somewhere?

Rule 5 in the OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Just on the question of the Joker

The OP makes it clear where the Joker comes from.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Rule 5 in the OP

I have never been one good at reading walls of text properly...this is bad. I'll try to finish up what I've been doing so I can get to this. Meanwhile, some questions:

Henry, if Katie hadn't voted Doris, would you still have voted Doris?

Angus, why is your vote on me? I'm assuming you suspect me, but do you think it's partly due to the fact that I'm suspecting you?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Just on the question of the Joker

The OP makes it clear where the Joker comes from.

Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

Ok heros, my interpretation is that the Joker has been assigned pre-game (Joker who has been masquerading as a villager) so I'm going with the notion that a nrv has been turned. Joker being a rolled villager doesn't make sense to me.

I'm open to more discussion but we have to come to conclusion and move forward.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

morning troops

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

hello? can anybody out there hear me?

• Advertisement

I hear ya Wendy, morning. It's the calm before the storm.

Advertisement