Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

:mad::mad:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Wish holly was still here. We'd have music right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I agree with Conor's interpretation of joker

It must be complicated

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

2d87beb2b00959d6e2746b9bea7e400da8c0e4cc320b096953b74b9d4924360c.jpg

• Advertisement

Also, what villager doesn't keep an eye on the town square near lunchtime?

Yeh Ewan and Angus I'm talking to you both?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Guys, had an emergency there, bloody washing machine leaked all over floor. Just getting sorted now. Sorry

Helloooooo

That's not an emergency!

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Guys, had an emergency there, bloody washing machine leaked all over floor. Just getting sorted now. Sorry

Serves you right for all this Joker confusion :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Is your washing machine giving birth?

• Advertisement

That was not what I was expecting... DId the wolves target your washing machine? Was it captain America?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris I see you were questioning my absence on thread. I posted to everyone I was going out last night. Which I did. And have only just emerged with a pounding headache.
    As for thanking you for clearing things up? Really?
    You know I have posted on this thread supporting you as you have seemed overwhelmed at times with all the posting of the links. I have not tried to cause confusion. In fact you did with your stupid links. I have done my best to be polite and understanding to your posts when you have ignored mine. So whatever. Race me if I survive this morning. There is no point in posting if you ignore my responses.

Doris WW wrote: »
    That was not what I was expecting... DId the wolves target your washing machine? Was it captain America?

No. It was Aerial.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Oh Doris. If I survive the munch (which I may not) I'm logging off now as real life doesn't allow me to hang around here all day everyday. I try my best but you know sometimes other things take precedence.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    sometimes other things take precedence.

Yeah - like dodgy washing machines :rolleyes:

As the sun rose, there were a few bits of action.
    Speed kill due to being late.

The bodies of Conor and Vernon lay side by side

The Marvel villains killed Jake

Jake was team good

Conor was team good
    Vernon was team Evil

A lone ranger attacked and killed Doris

Doris was team good

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Oh Doris. If I survive the munch (which I may not) I'm logging off now as real life doesn't allow me to hang around here all day everyday. I try my best but you know sometimes other things take precedence.

It's not one thing on its Own Ewan it's multiple things that add up.. Hie else can anybody attain evidence?

I've worked hard to be fair. I'm not saying you are a wolf, I'm asking you to answer my questions for everybody to judge. Now that I am good people can properly see if I wasn't being fair or if your behaviour was sketchy.

At least we still have Katie.

doris - good - dead - sk
    vernon - bad - dead - SS?
    conor - good - dead - not sure
    jake - good - dead - marvel

Jake WW wrote: »
    Helloooooo

That's not an emergency!
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Is your washing machine giving birth?
    Doris WW wrote: »

LOL the thing wouldnt open the door yesterday, tried everything and it wouldn't work. I saw a little door bottom corner, pulled open and there in lies a wee pipe with a thing stuck in it...

Stupid me opens it and it spews ****ing everywhere, now I know the thing was clogged with old water, smelled like sewerage, I was close to puking. It was just rotten lol.

After I got the bowl under and emptied about 50 times (not an exagerration) I had to dry and mop floor. My skin still stinks. ugh ugh ugh.

Where is a superhero when you need one :P

Sorry about that but stinking water in my house took presidence, had no idea the time went by!

• Advertisement

LOL the thing wouldnt open the door yesterday, tried everything and it wouldn't work. I saw a little door bottom corner, pulled open and there in lies a wee pipe with a thing stuck in it...

Stupid me opens it and it spews ****ing everywhere, now I know the thing was clogged with old water, smelled like sewerage, I was close to puking. It was just rotten lol.

After I got the bowl under and emptied about 50 times (not an exagerration) I had to dry and mop floor. My skin still stinks. ugh ugh ugh.

Where is a superhero when you need one :P

Sorry about that but stinking water in my house took presidence, had no idea the time went by!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

*salutes Connor*

anyone care to update doris' list? do you think she'd mind?

RIP guys

Wendy WW wrote: »
    doris - good - dead - sk
    vernon - bad - dead - SS?
    conor - good - dead - not sure
    jake - good - dead - marvel

conor possibly captain? and died protection someone?

mistique involved somehow? i'm no good at working this out.

*salutes dorris*

*Salutes Jake*

Up yours Vernon!

hello?

i will be voting henry for lynch, unless something three is better evidence elsewhere. purely based on his vote for dorris last night. i'm thinking he is on same team as gabriel

• Advertisement

Trying to update the Lynch for for you guys. I have never done before so not 100% sure what I am doing. Is this the list of the Alive? If anyone has been removed and is still here let me know!

Wendy
    Riona
    Orla
    Mary
    Liam
    Katie
    Henry
    Ewan
    Derry
    Angus

Advertisement