Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Digitals FFA echoes mine, Derry, are you going for Riona on account of low posts?

A bit more input form the other would be good, we have 40 mins.

Frank, Angus and Ewan are hot for me for both lynch/peek

How about it guys?

can you give an outline for each please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Trying to do the maths

currently there are 4 four teams still in it.

Vil v SS v MV v SK

6 v 3 v 1 v 1

While there are 3 bad teams still here, its not in our interest to out the villagers, we need to eliminate at least 1 team on this Lynch as on each munch they will have 2 or 3 kills

No error for error really.

Catching up here. Why do you think Vernon was Mystique or Dr Doom? Why not Deadshot or Katana for example? Or even Deadpool?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Catching up here. Why do you think Vernon was Mystique or Dr Doom? Why not Deadshot or Katana for example? Or even Deadpool?

Three kills this morning so couldnt have been Deadshot could it??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Im going for her because of the low post. But if we reach consensus ill happily change to group decision.

Id Peek Frank. Suppose though, depends on whether we want to confirm a goodie or out a baddie

give the odds, either would do at this stage, though of course a baddie would be ideal. :)

hopefully Katie pops in, wouldn't mind hearing her thoughts

Three kills this morning so couldnt have been Deadshot could it??

True missed that. Hangovers are too bad now I'm getting old.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I've had a look through the Doris vs. Ewan/Angus thing. I've looked through it before when Doris was alive but now that she's dead, I'm trying to see why she was so insistent on the pair of them. Yes, I know I was suspicious of Doris also but he fact that she has since been proven good may have a bearing on how I view her posts now.

What I see is that while Ewan answered her accusations/challenges in so far as he could, Angus seemed to deflect the accusations based on the link format that Doris was a fan of. Like Angus, I wasn't a fan of that format either but then she wasn't accusing me directly despite me being on her 'radar'.

The link format was harder to read but the fact that Angus got quite defensive and sometimes even tetchy without answering a lot of the accusations just look suspect to me. It looks like Angus may have been using the format issue as an excuse not to answer.

And yes, I did vote for Doris last night. Obviously, now that she's a confirmed villager, that was a mistake but I had to do what I felt was right at the time.

Anyway, right now my vote will most likely be on Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Okay so Katie has one more peek.

Frank, Ewan and Angus are my top three at the minute, voting Frank.

This was me sorry, Ewan or Frank need to go today imo

Are we now in speed mode?today is quite busy at work but speed mode suits in some way.

Are we now in speed mode?today is quite busy at work but speed mode suits in some way.

2pm lynch, I think.

Anal Angus tried to spell out she was a NRV. A very noob mistake, a genuine attempt to help the village, or just a wolf, trying to look less wolfie.

• Advertisement

OK didn't have time to go through posts. Voting Angus then.

The way it was written, conor and Vernon were hit by SS, so wouldn't have been katana, could be deadpool though.

How was there 3 kills today though? was that explained or did I misread something?

Anal Angus tried to spell out she was a NRV. A very noob mistake, a genuine attempt to help the village, or just a wolf, trying to look less wolfie.

whats this now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

2pm Lynch indeed. Get your votes in!

The way it was written, conor and Vernon were hit by SS, so wouldn't have been katana, could be deadpool though.

How was there 3 kills today though? was that explained or did I misread something?

Sorry, I mean how was there 4 kills this morning?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    2pm Lynch indeed. Get your votes in!

I vote we lynch the WerewolfGM,

the most evil and hairiest of them all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Can someone post lynch link?

Wolverine needs to come out and tell me so I don't peek him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Angus or Ewan gtg today. I don't have much time so I'll try to do this fast. But Doris and I have had similar suspects since a while back, the munch before this if I recall correctly.

I may have low posts, but at least when I post, I have quality. I'm not always around, but you know, you can talk to me and ask me questions.

He was one of the ones who suggested that Nigel could be a bored NRV (3067). I particularly remember his post showing all of Abi's old posts to offer to us to examine - except all he did was quote, without providing his own thoughts or analysis (if you don't believe me, tell me I'll go find it). He pushed on Doris as a possible wolf long time ago when literally nothing she said struck me as wolfy (ok, I'll admit this one sounds like a stretch, but I had it pegged as 3461. And he had strange 'joking' about being Thor, which felt fake, almost like a double bluff? 'Oh I'll joke that I'm Thor, which of course they will read as me saying that the wolves shouldn't eat me; that makes me sound more towny'. Ok bro.

I don't trust Ewan either. His constant defensiveness which he says is justified because everyone is supposed to be defensive? I can't tell if that's a contrast in our playing style, but his defensiveness feels to me like he's constantly on edge. Which he deflects by saying he has IRL stuff (work) so he can't be around all the time. It makes sense theoretically...but it still reads like he's trying to get everyone off his case and 'scare' people from using his absence/presence to make a read on him? And making chaos in the morning to throw everyone off was not subtle at all.

^ you can search for posts with keywords. But if you're really insistent, I'll go find them. Unless I die tonight. Which I hope I do. If I go down tomorrow, you go down with me.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Wolverine needs to come out and tell me so I don't peek him

You sure about that? Could make him a target and be next to be killed, dont we need him to remain quiet??

• Advertisement

You sure about that? Could make him a target and be next to be killed, dont we need him to remain quiet??

Nope. We need him out. It once my vhances of peeking Deadpool/ baddies. I'm dead and probably another of us in the village, so it might as well be the priest as his main use In game is done. Ie verified me and alerted joker

Post lynch link please someone

If we lynch a wolf now, would be good to know how many bad teams are left, was it deadpool who was killed today?

I vote Angus, but go with your gut guys

Nope. We need him out. It once my vhances of peeking Deadpool/ baddies. I'm dead and probably another of us in the village, so it might as well be the priest as his main use In game is done. Ie verified me and alerted joker

Dont waste it on me either so.

Katie, you have 1 bit of intel we don't, conor's identity, keep it to yourself.

Voted Angus. Already said he was a nrv the other day so the doc has to tell me which one

Looks like Angus for the lynch, if you're there mate, and you're wolverine, claim it now before lynch

Voted Angus. Already said he was a nrv the other day so the doc has to tell me which one

who's the doc? wolverine?

• Advertisement

Yar

Advertisement