Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I would agree with you there Frank. On the evil people at least. Not sure about the teams. I'd say Ewan is MV given their post about me being the Joker.

Ah Mary and I thought we were getting along :(
    I asked because I wanted to try work out the different permutations given who we have left.
    Orla had a good argument for voting Frank. You had one foe Riona. And you just can't trust anyone these days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm really sorry I missed all the action earlier :( and now I'm online there's nobody around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ah Mary and I thought we were getting along :(
    I asked because I wanted to try work out the different permutations given who we have left.
    Orla had a good argument for voting Frank. You had one foe Riona. And you just can't trust anyone these days.

No worries Ewan. You can't trust anyone. Also you and Henry both agreed with and you're only both good if Derry isn't Thor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm really sorry I missed all the action earlier :( and now I'm online there's nobody around.

tumblr_m7287p772v1rsy50k.gif

I'm nobody Ewan. You do know how to hurt hairy Mary's feeling :(

• Advertisement

No worries Ewan. You can't trust anyone. Also you and Henry both agreed with and you're only both good if Derry isn't Thor.

20130707_2_by_sherisang-d6ccl2z.gif

I'm nobody Ewan. You do know how to hurt hairy Mary's feeling :(

giphy.gif

tumblr_m728bypKUt1rsy50k.gif

I like the memes Derry.

I like the memes Derry.

source.gif

• Advertisement

Speedier the better. What time is kick off? 10am?

giphy.gif

You mere mortals need to be put back in your place.

A God cannot die!! I shall return (with more booze)

I feel so pretty this evening

tumblr_nic43zsScX1tv9oaco1_400.gif

Wait, Angus was lynched. Could he have been Thor?

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry, who are you voting for.

The memes are fun but they smack of a smugness that's out of kilter with the village situation.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Derry, who are you voting for.

The memes are fun but they smack of a smugness that's out of kilter with the village situation.

They're either smugness or trying to have some fun in the face of an awful situation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus is the only other possible Thor iirc. I think someone made a post about being Thor a few days back, could well have been Derry though. Or another role entirely, I'll have a look for it.

The thing is, what is certain is that no wolf is going to attack Thor. It'd be a waste of an attack for any of the teams. And no team has enough people to be able to target him twice in a row. So claiming Thor makes perfect sense for a wolf because they could ride it to victory.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Angus is the only other possible Thor iirc. I think someone made a post about being Thor a few days back, could well have been Derry though. Or another role entirely, I'll have a look for it.

Derry mentioned being his mother's favourite. I'm always wary of these sorts of things though because it's easy enough to throw something like that out and then use it as a claim to having outed yourself a lot earlier than you did.

I just want to make sure that we aren't leaving stones unturned. It's possible Derry is one of the wolves and using Thor as protection from being targeted.

• Advertisement

I still think we should lynch Riona obviously, and then Frank. But if it gets down to it I wouldn't necessarily have Derry as being good.

It's all a mind fcuk. Let's get Riona lynched and go from there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry mentioned being his mother's favourite. I'm always wary of these sorts of things though because it's easy enough to throw something like that out and then use it as a claim to having outed yourself a lot earlier than you did.

It was further back than that I think. I do believe Derry is a villy, had Angus been Thor he probably would have mentioned it, he knew he was being lynched.

For what its worth with your maths, I don't think the evils will let us out of this.

Orla WW wrote: »
    It was further back than that I think. I do believe Derry is a villy, had Angus been Thor he probably would have mentioned it, he knew he was being lynched.

For what its worth with your maths, I don't think the evils will let us out of this.

Your are a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Form Closed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

So tonight was a much easier decision, since Katie pointed her witchy finger before her demise.

The town agreed that Riona had to die. So she was taken to Cityhall and sat on the chair. She was bound at the back and for some reason Amanda wanted to let this person see it coming.

The took gun and pointed at the centre of her forehead.

*BANG*

Riona was dead

Riona was team Evil

Riona - Henry, Mary, Frank, Ewan
    Frank - Orla, Derry,
    Derry - Riona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry you scumbucket

It's more than a struggle now.

Frank WW wrote: »