Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Do we have a timeframe for how long the mind control lasts?

Let's suppose that kilgrave has, by some sort of miracle, chosen Jessica. And tells her not to reveal even though we vote that she should. How long could he control her for?

It's just a random thought as his mind control is really null and void once the real Jessica stands up.

Well I reckon it's permanent until either dies, but it's unclear.

Mind control is only null and void if they use it to fake claim Jessica. And even then it might mean we lose an extra villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I still think Jess should reveal.

Its the best option.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    The mind control is for ONE player, it does not say in the OP it can be used multiple times. It hints that the person/player has to do what they are told.

Well that makes it clearer at least.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still think Jess should reveal.

Its the best option.

I agree, but I think we need to consider that the longer she stays hidden the higher the likelihood that Kilgrave found her. They could also have just decided not to reveal of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I agree, but I think we need to consider that the longer she stays hidden the higher the likelihood that Kilgrave found her. They could also have just decided not to reveal of course.

Its up to Jess now, I feel if she is there then its up to her to decide to out herself or not. its just my opinion its for the good of the village. Its her call in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Thanks Mods! I know I was banging on about it but I was having visions of "I am Spartacus" role claims.

Knowing this I'm in favour of a Jessica reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Kilgrave is a lone wolf. No allegiance to any team. They're mind control could be a help to the village and hindrance to the baddies. Who knows?

One things for sure, they a pissed off right now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm leaning towards a JJ reveal simply because the alternative is a witch hunt in which we will probably hit a goodie (18 goodies to 10 baddie). I'm gonna thrash out the possibilities

I just realised these accounts cannot edit posts. Awesome work mods!

Err I mean these super heroes ... awesome work... gods..?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Its up to Jess now, I feel if she is there then its up to her to decide to out herself or not. its just my opinion its for the good of the village. Its her call in the end.

Oh I agree, but I was just offering the idea that it may no longer be her call.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Kilgrave is a lone wolf. No allegiance to any team. They're mind control could be a help to the village and hindrance to the baddies. Who knows?

It's not as he will still be able to kill. SK is always bad. They are not likely to kill villagers than baddies statistically

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

BATMAN DON'T SHOOT!!! I AM JESSICA. I was busy driving.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Jaysus, that was some sleep. I feel like im just out of a coma. The upside of day drinking... just gona go back and read all the rules now but said is check in first seen as i was out of it yest.

This is my first post. It is a message to Luke referencing both my Coma and my love of day drinking.... i mean day drinking is is a super power, right? I have also made other comments on drinking during the day. I also mentioned my indifference to becoming a super hero when questioned by nigel.

Sorry killgrave to take you out this early but its the hand I've been dealt so am playing it.

I think Luke should come and find me. Reveal his identity to the village.

Pros: it confirms a villager for the village. He has no super power, it gives us someone to rally around and it reduces the chances of us killing an nrv at lynch, wolves may be forced to kill and nrv as he is confirmed good and misses a rolled player.

Cons: it removes 1 from a list of 26 or 22 as a wolf, for the wolves to find a rolled player

i think the pros outweigh the cons tbh

fwiw, i still think wendy is a wolf.

More likely not "not likely"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote:

Hi Kilgrave! We may not have to deal with a Jessica reveal at all!

Steve is my vote then. Backs it up with actual knowledge and posts of char. You are doing the village a service

Hi Kilgrave! We may not have to deal with a Jessica reveal at all!

Read up Gertie

Luke shouldn't come out as kill grave will die with you this confirming who you are. Luke is a nrv pretty much now

Katie WW wrote: »
    Steve is my vote then. Backs it up with actual knowledge and posts of char. You are doing the village a service

Was trying to be annoying before i fell asleep so ye would just lynch me anyway.

Please help luke decide whether or not to reveal his identity

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Steve is my vote then.

We've no other option now, really. Unless a counter claim surfaces.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote:
    Read up Gertie

My post still stands. There's a bang of wolf off you from the post I quoted.

BATMAN DON'T SHOOT!!! I AM JESSICA. I was busy driving.

This is my first post. It is a message to Luke referencing both my Coma and my love of day drinking.... i mean day drinking is is a super power, right? I have also made other comments on drinking during the day. I also mentioned my indifference to becoming a super hero when questioned by nigel.

Sorry killgrave to take you out this early but its the hand I've been dealt so am playing it.

I think Luke should come and find me. Reveal his identity to the village.

Pros: it confirms a villager for the village. He has no super power, it gives us someone to rally around and it reduces the chances of us killing an nrv at lynch, wolves may be forced to kill and nrv as he is confirmed good and misses a rolled player.

Cons: it removes 1 from a list of 26 or 22 as a wolf, for the wolves to find a rolled player

i think the pros outweigh the cons tbh

fwiw, i still think wendy is a wolf.

Steve said a few things I picked up on and their reaction to people questioning their claims does make me think this is genuine. However, Kilgrave could've picked someone from the start and laid these things out for us to lure us to killing a fake Jessica and outing Luke.

Now I believe Steve here but just considering the possibilities. I don't think Luke should come out to confirm or deny this. We will found that out for ourselves if we lynch Steve.

Don't reveal Luke.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Please help luke decide whether or not to reveal his identity

Why does he need to? He's just an NRV without Jessica, is he not?

I'm marginally suspect as to why you would want Luke revealed.

If Luke comes out now it's a problem for us. If we lynch Steve and they are being controlled then we lose a villager but Kilgrave loses their power. This will be confirmed for us without Luke getting involved. Then if Steve is telling the truth, he and Kilgrave both die.

Neither scenario need Luke to come out.

My post still stands. There's a bang of wolf off you from the post I quoted.

Kilgrave could be telling you to say that for all I know.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Steve said a few things I picked up on and their reaction to people questioning their claims does make me think this is genuine. However, Kilgrave could've picked someone from the start and laid these things out for us to lure us to killing a fake Jessica and outing Luke.

Now I believe Steve here but just considering the possibilities. I don't think Luke should come out to confirm or deny this. We will found that out for ourselves if we lynch Steve.

I purposly did not post on night 0 until morning 0 so that i could make reference to the coma thing.

Henry WW wrote: »

The mention of Luke coming out is the main thing that flags that this might be written by Kilgrave. But it's not enough for me to completely doubt Steve as being Jessica.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Luke can peek Steve to verify Steve is indeed Jessica Jones. They get their backroom together then to do whatever, but Luke doesn't have to come out on thread.
    They can speak in the back room around who they suspect or not for whatever roles. Might give Luke a steer on posts he may have missed etc.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »

The only reason Steve is not Jessica is if we get a counter claim. Batman will sort that problem out.

Advertisement