Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Luke can peek Steve to verify Steve is indeed Jessica Jones. They get their backroom together then to do whatever, but Luke doesn't have to come out on thread.
    They can speak in the back room around who they suspect or not for whatever roles. Might give Luke a steer on posts he may have missed etc.

This, but even if they aren't Jessica they shouldn't necessarily come out saying that they aren't Jessica. Then we lose 2 villagers and don't get Kilgrave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Exactly Mary. Luke needs to do nothing except peek Steve in the background.
    He needs to reveal nothing on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah Luke should definitely have a chat with Jessica but I don't see the value in them coming out on thread, it gives the baddies a known villager to kill and reduces the chance that they might off choose another baddie for the kill.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

The OP doesn't state when Luke gets his guesses so maybe his guesses are like the vig bullets and he can have them anytime? If so, it might be an idea to verify Steve's claim now.

Henry WW wrote: »
    The OP doesn't state when Luke gets his guesses so maybe his guesses are like the vig bullets and he can have them anytime? If so, it might be an idea to verify Steve's claim now.

The vig bullets aren't anytime, they're night time only.

• Advertisement

I reckon Luke has done so already if they have seen Steve's claim but wisely isn't sharing with us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote:

No. Let's not forget the mind control thing is still active. Luke reveals, Kilgrave takes him over and uses him against us. Luke should not reveal. He should peek Steve absolutely but not reveal

No. Let's not forget the mind control thing is still active. Luke reveals, Kilgrave takes him over and uses him against us. Luke should not reveal. He should peek Steve absolutely but not reveal

I'm not suggesting that Luke reveals anytime soon. What I'm suggestion is that he verifies Steve's claim for now. If we lynch Steve (Jessica) and Luke hasn't checked then we'll never know. Luke can keep the info to himself for now and let us know what we need or don't need.

Well the mind control may have already been used but yes Luke should not reveal.

I'm not suggesting that Luke reveals anytime soon. What I'm suggestion is that he verifies Steve's claim for now. If we lynch Steve (Jessica) and Luke hasn't checked then we'll never know. Luke can keep the info to himself for now and let us know what we need or don't need.

Except for the obvious bit of Kilgrave dying :rolleyes: Silly me.

• Advertisement

Well we will know tonight if we lynch Steve. If we lynch Steve and someone else is dead too then Steve was Jessica. If not, then it was a false claim. So Luke can find out now but if we lynch Steve everyone will know tonight.

Except for the obvious bit of Kilgrave dying :rolleyes: Silly me.

Forget my above post so :).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Why does Luke come out surely we just lynch Jessica and we get 2 confirmed kills she is either who she is or playing a silly game.

Actually no real need for Luke to check - Steve needs to go because

1. He is Jessica and is as he says.
    2. He is Jessica and has been mind controlled.
    3. He is another baddie false claiming and needs to go.

Well Luke should still check, so that they can discuss anything that might've been missed. I doubt scenario two is the case. If Jess was mind controlled I doubt they'd have revealed and I doubt Kilgrave would've chosen to mind control them after the reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Kilgrave dying will confirm steves story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I think Luke takes his peek at Steve so they get their back room between now and lynch tonight.
    This allows them to strategise in the meantime and try figure out who they suspect etc.

The wolves better watch out in their back room - Luke and Jones together in a back room - be aware for the earthquake!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think Luke takes his peek at Steve so they get their back room between now and lynch tonight.
    This allows them to strategise in the meantime and try figure out who they suspect etc.

The wolves better watch out in their back room - Luke and Jones together in a back room - be aware for the earthquake!

I think whoever is modding should be aware when they enter the backroom if Luke and Jones are together.

I Am Luke That Is Not Jessica

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why does Luke come out surely we just lynch Jessica and we get 2 confirmed kills she is either who she is or playing a silly game.

Eh Holly?

• Advertisement

Kilgrave stooge?

If Holly is Luke it doesn't seem necessary to counter the claim straight away but I could understand the move.

I reckon Kilgrave might've controlled them to say that though, hoping to confuse people into not lynching Steve.

Real Luke please do not out yourself, if Holly is not the real Luke of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry is spot on, Lynch Steve guys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly could be the real luke. Dont know. All i know is the real luke hasn't invited me in for any hanky panky....

Again I'm sorry killgrave but it was always coming down to this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Also fair play Steve, Im sorry your game is being cut short

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Interesting turn of events. Kilgrave has been forced to use his mind control.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Feck sake could ye not have waited another 30 mins for all this to happen!! Path is clear. Lynch Steve. If someone else dies along with them then Holly is under mind control. Or a panicking SK.

Sorry I wanted to check something before I came out to see if I was breaking rule 11 but its cool. Also no idea why they all capitalised like that I was trying to bold the sentence.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Also i laid the foundation for a jessica claim from the star.

Didn't post from the off, when i did i claimed to be in a coma. I like day drinking which she refers to in the tv series

Advertisement