Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Imsticking with steve, if Steve is not Jess then a real Jess needs to appear.

Holly is therefore under control.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I can't get Steve into the room so he is lying I still have 2 picks left.
    Maybe he is Harley trying to out some villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Feck sake could ye not have waited another 30 mins for all this to happen!! Path is clear. Lynch Steve. If someone else dies along with them then Holly is under mind control. Or a panicking SK.

If Steve is Jessica, I reckon it's likely that Holly is Kilgrave. Then is using their mind control on someone else to sow doubt amongst the village. That's how I'd think about playing it anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

What time is lynching.

If Steve is the only option unless another Jessica appears.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I can't get Steve into the room so he is lying I still have 2 picks left.
    Maybe he is Harley trying to out some villagers

Why Harley?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

We lynch Steve regardless.

The Holly/Luke reveal needs consideration. I'm not inclined to accept is, for now. Any thoughts on this?

Mary WW wrote: »
    If Steve is Jessica, I reckon it's likely that Holly is Kilgrave. Then is using their mind control on someone else to sow doubt amongst the village. That's how I'd think about playing it anyway.

Bingo, either way Steve has to go.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Indeed, I'd love to be confident enough in my theory that Holly is Kilgrave to organise a lynch on them but I'm happy to lynch Steve instead.

Bingo, either way Steve has to go.

If that dude ain't acting right you tell that dude he got to go.

As it happens if you are Jessica, I think you are acting right but you still have to go.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If Holly is Luke then she's a target for one of the bad teams in the morning. If she isn't Luke then she's a baddie and is still a target for one of the bad teams in the morning.

Henry WW wrote: »
    We lynch Steve regardless.

The Holly/Luke reveal needs consideration. I'm not inclined to accept is, for now. Any thoughts on this?

1. Holly is being controlled by Kilgrave to sow doubt and is not Luke.
    1a - Holly is being controlled and by coincidence is Luke
    2. Holly is Kilgrave and Kilgrave is controlling someone else
    3. Holly is Luke and Steve is lying.

I think those are the three. I think Holly is evil but Steve being lynched will narrow down the circumstances. It will prove who is lying.

If Holly is telling the truth, a real Jess can appear and clear it all up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If Holly is Luke then she's a target for one of the bad teams in the morning. If she isn't Luke then she's a baddie and is still a target for one of the bad teams in the morning.

She may be under mind control by Kilgrave (likely imo).
    So if Steve is Jessica, and is lynched tonight, then Kilgrave dies as well, and the mind control over Holly will end.
    Doesn't make Holly good (could still be a baddie under Kilgrave's control), however, it would explain the posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Indeed, I'd love to be confident enough in my theory that Holly is Kilgrave to organise a lynch on them but I'm happy to lynch Steve instead.
    Hold on are we jumping the gun? We said earlier that we are happy to sacrifice Jess for a lynching because better take her and then kilgrave rather than an innocent villager.
    But now we have Holly to consider. And if we kill Holly tonight and she is Kilgrave, we save Jess and Luke can invite her in - if we kill holly tonight, then either one of the wolf teams kills Kilgrave, or we do it tomorrow night.....
    Killing Steve now will deffo kill kilgrave, but the above either kills him now or kills hiim tomorrow and neutralises his mind control power in the meantime.....
    I think? Please correct me if my logic is wrong.

Also is being controlled Holly can tell us this was the case after Kilgrave dies, I assume.

Also Holly might be a wolf that Kilgrave happened to hit so it's not the case that Kilgrave dying clears Holly of being evil. I know people will know that but I just wanted to make it clear.

1. Holly is being controlled by Kilgrave to sow doubt and is not Luke.
    1a - Holly is being controlled and by coincidence is Luke
    2. Holly is Kilgrave and Kilgrave is controlling someone else
    3. Holly is Luke and Steve is lying.

I think those are the three. I think Holly is evil but Steve being lynched will narrow down the circumstances. It will prove who is lying.

If Steve gets lynched, and hes Jess, Holly will be able to tell us if she was controlled. Plus Kilgrave will be found dead too, which will all make sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Oh ok the hole in my logic is if Holly was a good roled player. Nevermind, kill Steve.

Also is being controlled Holly can tell us this was the case after Kilgrave dies, I assume.

Also Holly might be a wolf that Kilgrave happened to hit so it's not the case that Kilgrave dying clears Holly of being evil. I know people will know that but I just wanted to make it clear.

It doesnt clear Holly of being evil. Holly may still be bad

So tahts our first lynch sewn up, the vig may be safe to keep his bullets too.

• Advertisement

It doesnt clear Holly of being evil. Holly may still be bad

That's exactly what I said Nigel. It doesn't clear her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why Harley?

Harley is replaceable, they out a load of villagers for one baddie nice play tbf. This early guarantees a replacement too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

That post of hollys didn't read like her other posts. My gut says she is being controlled.

If we lynch Steve tonight and they are Jessica, what time would Kilgrave die?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Oh ok the hole in my logic is if Holly was a good roled player. Nevermind, kill Steve.

Yeah, see I'd love to lynch Holly (as I'm leaning towards her being Kilgrave) but it's quite a leap when lynching Steve gives us a deal of information.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

If Steve ISN'T Jessica, then they are either another baddie or being controlled. If they are a baddie, it's a suicidal move which may be why Holly referenced Harley. Their death takes a villager from good camp into bad which may actually be a clever play. Still though, a baddie is lynched.

The only other baddie who might be feeling suicidal is Doctor Doom to gain an extra kill for their team but this seems far less likely.

If the reveal is mind control based then there is no downside to lynching. Kilgrave won't be able to control anyone else and the real Jessica can keep the reveal in her pocket to kill off Kilgrave.

If Steve gets lynched, and hes Jess, Holly will be able to tell us if she was controlled. Plus Kilgrave will be found dead too, which will all make sense.

Yeah, sorry I added most of this in another post.

What if the real Jess is the player who hasnt arrived yet....... Orla

Good hunting village!

Take a bow.

Phil WW wrote: »
    If Steve ISN'T Jessica, then they are either another baddie or being controlled. If they are a baddie, it's a suicidal move which may be why Holly referenced Harley. Their death takes a villager from good camp into bad which may actually be a clever play. Still though, a baddie is lynched.

The only other baddie who might be feeling suicidal is Doctor Doom to gain an extra kill for their team but this seems far less likely.

If the reveal is mind control based then there is no downside to lynching. Kilgrave won't be able to control anyone else and the real Jessica can keep the reveal in her pocket to kill off Kilgrave.

Exactly lynch Steve. If lying then Jessica keeps quiet and if killed we will know as an extra body will turn up.

Jessica could reveal tomorrow if they want to be lynched. It's up to them.

• Advertisement

By the way, if Steve is lying then I'd reckon Holly is Kilgrave. Risky to kill them in case they are actually Luke but their posting seemed so strange that it looked like either they were controlled or trying to look controlled.

Advertisement