Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    If Steve ISN'T Jessica, then they are either another baddie or being controlled. If they are a baddie, it's a suicidal move which may be why Holly referenced Harley. Their death takes a villager from good camp into bad which may actually be a clever play. Still though, a baddie is lynched.

The only other baddie who might be feeling suicidal is Doctor Doom to gain an extra kill for their team but this seems far less likely.

If the reveal is mind control based then there is no downside to lynching. Kilgrave won't be able to control anyone else and the real Jessica can keep the reveal in her pocket to kill off Kilgrave.

I don't disagree but why do you think Doom making a play is less likely?

Kill Steve anyways and we can be done with this Bodygaurd can protect me tonight.

Ah mick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What if the real Jess is the player who hasnt arrived yet....... Orla

I mentioned that earlier but if you look at my post above, the value of lynching Steve in terms of info and neutralising Kilgrave one way or the other, even if he's not Jessica, outweighs the downside as far as I can see. I'm open to correction on that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

So we stick to the plan to lynch Steve? 2 die, he was who he said he was and holly would no longer be mind controlled.

Nine of this puts holly as a goodie. She is a suspect as much as she was before that post.

If only Steve dies tonight, we start the jess reveal plan again tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If Steve ISN'T Jessica, then they are either another baddie or being controlled. If they are a baddie, it's a suicidal move which may be why Holly referenced Harley. Their death takes a villager from good camp into bad which may actually be a clever play. Still though, a baddie is lynched.

The only other baddie who might be feeling suicidal is Doctor Doom to gain an extra kill for their team but this seems far less likely.

If the reveal is mind control based then there is no downside to lynching. Kilgrave won't be able to control anyone else and the real Jessica can keep the reveal in her pocket to kill off Kilgrave.
    Harleys death has to happen anyway for a villager win. It's not in their interest for that to happen early. Steve has to be Jessica. The only other option is he is being mind controlles. But I seriously doubt it. Lynch Steve kill killgrave

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I don't disagree but why do you think Doom making a play is less likely?

If Harley dies, the Joker effectively replaces her on the Suicide Squad.

If Doom dies, that team get to pick 2 players to kill instead of 1 BUT they are down to three players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

None of Holly's arguments add up tbh

Kilgrave is grasping at straws

If Harley dies, the Joker effectively replaces her on the Suicide Squad.

If Doom dies, that team get to pick 2 players to kill instead of 1 BUT they are down to three players.

Ok ok fair enough. Always good to get thoughts out for future consideration :)

Thanks!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Holly is Kilgrave

Finkel is Einhorn

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Harleys death has to happen anyway for a villager win. It's not in their interest for that to happen early. Steve has to be Jessica. The only other option is he is being mind controlles. But I seriously doubt it. Lynch Steve kill killgrave

Yeah I'm pretty much in favour of the lynch Steve plan (sorry Steve!) because like you I do think he's the real Jessica but just in case we are wrong, it's good to consider why he might fake claim.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Holly is Kilgrave

Finkel is Einhorn

We will find out tomorrow morning with the Steve plan most likely.

If he is, has he used his mind control power? I mean i dont think he would go down without doing so....and if thats the case, we will get confirmation from that person, won't we?

Yeah I'm pretty much in favour of the lynch Steve plan (sorry Steve!) because like you I do think he's the real Jessica but just in case we are wrong, it's good to consider why he might fake claim.

I'd be surprised if a fake claim was anything other than Kilgrave controlling Steve from the start. I don't believe that is the case so I reckon Steve is telling the truth. The only thing to make me not 100% on Steve is that they called for Luke to reveal themselves to confirm. Not enough for me to disbelieve them though.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

We will find out tomorrow morning with the Steve plan most likely.

If he is, has he used his mind control power? I mean i dont think he would go down without doing so....and if thats the case, we will get confirmation from that person, won't we?

We probably will get confirmation from that person, or else Kilgrave hasn't controlled anyone but will make is think he has.

Sorry, will make us think he has.

Voting now - the benefits for the kill Steve plan outweigh the other plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ewan WW wrote: »
    MODS, What happens if we kill Kilgrave? Does Deadpool get a kill every night?

No, there will just not be any competition for the kill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can you kind people point me where to vote again. Smelly Steve must die the big liar.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok, caught up on the latest drama. I'll study the day after the lynch as we have a clear target. We HAVE to lynch Steve. Either he's lying or he's actually Jessica. The worry is that he's a roled goodie under mind control but Holly's posts seem forced. Either seeming to be under mind control or actually under mind control. We can resolve this after we lynch Steve however.

I still think, even though the vote is decided we should all put forward who we think is suspicious in FFA style tonight. The lynch results will garner no data but getting people to think outside of Steve for tomorrow is a good idea imo. Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Could players make sure that they have their new accounts set to pop up when you receive a PM in case I need to get in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can you kind people point me where to vote again. Smelly Steve must die the big liar.

Link to lynch form is the PM from WWGM.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Holly is Kilgrave

Finkel is Einhorn

SEND ME IN COACH, iM READY TO GO IN!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I dont get why ye think im not jess... i have laid the groundwork for the claim.

Why would i claim it unless i was mind controlled, in which case it would be known anyway and the only up side is to reveal the real jess which killgrave obviously doesnt want to happen.

Harley doesnt want to die for another few days as it would be pointless. Her death puts the village back at square 1.

Why did i reveal. Just in case the mods or dr are miffed, I'm gona give my reasoning. I felt it was the best way to help the village. Day 1 is a lottery, there is as much chance of us hitting the seer as there is of us hitting a wolf. We have very little info. Me coming out confirms the death of a wolf with our first lynch.

What would me staying alive in a back room achieve? Me and luke have a good time? Killing killgrave allows for a certain bad guy dead for a basic nrv... win. It also gives the village 2 days of info before having to decide on a lynch target.

On top of that tgere are opinions on 2 major talking points to analyse. Jessica coming out, Luke coming out.

I am 50% sure that wendy is a wolf, which given that its day 1 is pretty high percentage. I've made points on this in my orevious posts. Actually has she resurfaced since my accusation?

Steve WW wrote: »
    I dont get why ye think im not jess... i have laid the groundwork for the claim.

Why would i claim it unless i was mind controlled, in which case it would be known anyway and the only up side is to reveal the real jess which killgrave obviously doesnt want to happen.

Harley doesnt want to die for another few days as it would be pointless. Her death puts the village back at square 1.

Why did i reveal. Just in case the mods or dr are miffed, I'm gona give my reasoning. I felt it was the best way to help the village. Day 1 is a lottery, there is as much chance of us hitting the seer as there is of us hitting a wolf. We have very little info. Me coming out confirms the death of a wolf with our first lynch.

What would me staying alive in a back room achieve? Me and luke have a good time? Killing killgrave allows for a certain bad guy dead for a basic nrv... win. It also gives the village 2 days of info before having to decide on a lynch target.

On top of that tgere are opinions on 2 major talking points to analyse. Jessica coming out, Luke coming out.

I am 50% sure that wendy is a wolf, which given that its day 1 is pretty high percentage. I've made points on this in my orevious posts. Actually has she resurfaced since my accusation?

I'm lynching you steve because I do believe it would be strange for Kilgrave to control you from the start to make it look like you are Jessica. I just wanted to offer that view.

Also @Steve, I think Wendy is a wolf too.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    SEND ME IN COACH, iM READY TO GO IN!

How's your throwing arm Nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I believe Steve as well. If Kilgrave has formulated this plan from the start, hats off to them to be fair. But Holly is either under mind control or Kilgrave themself. But let's not distract from the plan which is a good one.

Again, any thoughts on doing an FFA on others just for the information tomorrow at least?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I'd be surprised if a fake claim was anything other than Kilgrave controlling Steve from the start. I don't believe that is the case so I reckon Steve is telling the truth. The only thing to make me not 100% on Steve is that they called for Luke to reveal themselves to confirm. Not enough for me to disbelieve them though.

Your not understanding why i called for luke to reveal himself.

Its not so he could confirm me but so i could confirm him and give ye a guaranteed nrv. IF the wolves killed him because of this, great, they didnt kill someone who has an important role.

If the wolves dont, great, ye have someone to rally around.

Ok, caught up on the latest drama. I'll study the day after the lynch as we have a clear target. We HAVE to lynch Steve. Either he's lying or he's actually Jessica. The worry is that he's a roled goodie under mind control but Holly's posts seem forced. Either seeming to be under mind control or actually under mind control. We can resolve this after we lynch Steve however.

I still think, even though the vote is decided we should all put forward who we think is suspicious in FFA style tonight. The lynch results will garner no data but getting people to think outside of Steve for tomorrow is a good idea imo. Thoughts?

We could list our thoughts on who is evil at this point. Not sure if we'd have three actual reasons for people to put in an FFA though.

I suspect Wendy for the post about not having a back room.
    I also suspect Holly of being Kilgrave.

I don't suspect Fiona because of the Thor plan. It seems like a villagery idea to me. I think a wolf wouldn't have offered it because of the potential flaws in it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

FFS . . I thought I was keeping on top of things last night . . Busy today . . What with fighting crime and keeping my identity secret . .

Any chance anybody can summarise 6506 pages of discussion ?

Advertisement