Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Again, any thoughts on doing an FFA on others just for the information tomorrow at least?

It's probably a bit early for FFA. Too many candidates with and not enough info. It'd be a random FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Your not understanding why i called for luke to reveal himself.

Its not so he could confirm me but so i could confirm him and give ye a guaranteed nrv. IF the wolves killed him because of this, great, they didnt kill someone who has an important role.

If the wolves dont, great, ye have someone to rally around.

Ah I see. Fair point Steve, that does ease my concerns.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Your not understanding why i called for luke to reveal himself.

Its not so he could confirm me but so i could confirm him and give ye a guaranteed nrv. IF the wolves killed him because of this, great, they didnt kill someone who has an important role.

If the wolves dont, great, ye have someone to rally around.

That....makes sense.

We do have to consider our actions tomorrow now that we have a plan for tonight. And also the actions of the wolves tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I dont get why ye think im not jess... i have laid the groundwork for the claim.

Why would i claim it unless i was mind controlled, in which case it would be known anyway and the only up side is to reveal the real jess which killgrave obviously doesnt want to happen.

Harley doesnt want to die for another few days as it would be pointless. Her death puts the village back at square 1.

Why did i reveal. Just in case the mods or dr are miffed, I'm gona give my reasoning. I felt it was the best way to help the village. Day 1 is a lottery, there is as much chance of us hitting the seer as there is of us hitting a wolf. We have very little info. Me coming out confirms the death of a wolf with our first lynch.

What would me staying alive in a back room achieve? Me and luke have a good time? Killing killgrave allows for a certain bad guy dead for a basic nrv... win. It also gives the village 2 days of info before having to decide on a lynch target.

On top of that tgere are opinions on 2 major talking points to analyse. Jessica coming out, Luke coming out.

I am 50% sure that wendy is a wolf, which given that its day 1 is pretty high percentage. I've made points on this in my orevious posts. Actually has she resurfaced since my accusation?

50% deluded more like regarding me being bad. 1 piece of evidence please, cos 50% is a pretty strong indicator

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Again, any thoughts on doing an FFA on others just for the information tomorrow at least?

I'd be happy enough to do an FFA. Votes this evening aren't going to tell us anything so having something to work on tomorrow sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    It's probably a bit early for FFA. Too many candidates with and not enough info. It'd be a random FFA.

I don't agree. I think if we go for it we can use the information from others (remember, we have 10 wolves in our midst) and see what makes sense and what is nonsense.

For example, I'm not suspicious enough of anyone right now to lynch them but I have no problem putting 3 names down that I'm suss of AND the reasoning behind it

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'd be happy enough to do an FFA. Votes this evening aren't going to tell us anything so having something to work on tomorrow sounds good.

Cool. I'll start in a few mins just have to gather my evidence for the post. Just toss FFA1 with the hashtag on the top and we can look back on it tomorrow when things will start to become clearer.

I don't agree. I think if we go for it we can use the information from others (remember, we have 10 wolves in our midst) and see what makes sense and what is nonsense.

For example, I'm not suspicious enough of anyone right now to lynch them but I have no problem putting 3 names down that I'm suss of AND the reasoning behind it

Okay, why don't you start us off then so? Even if not everyone does it it will help us with those who do.

Cool. I'll start in a few mins just have to gather my evidence for the post. Just toss FFA1 with the hashtag on the top and we can look back on it tomorrow when things will start to become clearer.

I should really check the thread before posting. Please disregard my post above this one Gertrude :)

I'll happily go along with an FFA if the majority are in favour. But as tonight's lynch victim is more or less decided, maybe tomorrow is a better time for an FFA once we digest the fallout from tonight's lynch and tomorrow's munches. So much will change between now and then.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'll happily go along with an FFA if the majority are in favour. But as tonight's lynch victim is more or less decided, maybe tomorrow is a better time for an FFA once we digest the fallout from tonight's lynch and tomorrow's munches. So much will change between now and then.

That's actually why I'd like to do one before the vote/munch/fallout. We can always do another tomorrow.

We could do one this evening and then FFA2 tomorrow if anyone changes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    FFS . . I thought I was keeping on top of things last night . . Busy today . . What with fighting crime and keeping my identity secret . .

Any chance anybody can summarise 6506 pages of discussion ?

1-Steve is a goodie so we are going to kill him.
    2- Mick took the pi$$ out of people for posting from the wrong accounts and then did it himself
    3- Holly is under mind control or Steve is. It's all good though because at least kilgrave wont get to control someone important.

Phil WW wrote: »
    That's actually why I'd like to do one before the vote/munch/fallout. We can always do another tomorrow.

Yeah, we might learn something from changes to peoples' FFAs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    No, there will just not be any competition for the kill

This is huge. Need to kill Hargreave straight away. Deadpool will not get extra kills.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    50% deluded more like regarding me being bad. 1 piece of evidence please, cos 50% is a pretty strong indicator

Ah wendy, welcome back. I've given my reasoning theres empty posts and there's the waffle u had posted. Go back and check

Ah wendy, welcome back. I've given my reasoning theres empty posts and there's the waffle u had posted. Go back and check

and that makes me 50% wolf?

#FFA1

Ok, here's my choices if we were running an FFA today. I'll name them first and present my evidence as well.

1. Jake - I think Jake is a wolf. I know he came under suspicion earlier but this post is just... off. And not villagery at all. Judge for yourselves I guess.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Kilgrave is a lone wolf. No allegiance to any team. They're mind control could be a help to the village and hindrance to the baddies. Who knows?

One things for sure, they a pissed off right now!

2. My second vote would be for Katie. This is based off their very first post in the game. Again, I don't think it's a smart village thing to do before the munch (now no one died, but we weren't to know that). Setting off alarm bells.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I have already figured out one username and their marvel/DC alter ego. This is going well, feel free to keep making "subtle" role claims

3. My third vote would go to Conor. I know he has responded to this post I'm quoting below but I'm not satisifed with the answer. What exact posts about the 3 named are suss?
    One final comment before I head back to the grind for the afternoon.
    I'll be voting Conor tonight currently as they popped up with a drive by accusation against 3 people and then disappeared under the parapets again.

I don't mind being accused. I welcome it as no one should be trusting anyone at this early stage. However saying someone looks dodgy and not providing reasons before vanishing is wolfish behaviour.
    I haven't cast my vote but I await Conors response.

So, for easy viewing:
    1. Jake
    2. Katie
    3. Conor.
    Evidence above.

Conor WW wrote: »
    This is huge. Need to kill Hargreave straight away. Deadpool will not get extra kills.

Yes he will. Until u kill deadpool there will be an sk kill every 2nd night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I am the seer. I peeked Steve. He is Thor and i don't know what he's at.

• Advertisement

FFA1
    Doris, Jake and Isla

Although a lot depends on what happens when Steve is lynched. Thanks Steve unless you are a character that wins or gets more powerful if lynched. I have one concern you are the Hulk and will destroy us all if you are the first lynched and that you planned this by sowing seeds that you are Jessica and then that we should lynch Jessica. I think I'm just being paranoid tho.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Seer would never come out on night 1.

I knew it. Wolf.

The **** is this ****?

more than likely kilgrave. pplayed 1 card with mond control pf holly and this is ;ast role. real seer...dont come out

I doubt you even know what you're at.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    and that makes me 50% wolf?

We are all 35.7% wolf as there are currently 10 to our 28 total number of players, it's not a huge increase.

Right, I'll give my very loose FFA

1. Doris. 3 posts and all fluff.
    2. Jake. See above.
    3. I don't have 3rd yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Werewolf Gods or GM

When I vote do I have to put in Derry or Derry WW

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    FFA1
    Doris, Jake and Isla

Although a lot depends on what happens when Steve is lynched. Thanks Steve unless you are a character that wins or gets more powerful if lynched. I have one concern you are the Hulk and will destroy us all if you are the first lynched and that you planned this by sowing seeds that you are Jessica and then that we should lynch Jessica. I think I'm just being paranoid tho.

Never thought of that... that would be an epic play... but remember, hulk is only a bad thing if you're a wolf.

Seriously do not get hung up on the hulk thing. Its clear in the op that he is a good rolled player. Similar to someone being senile and unable to remember their role.

Advertisement