Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    more than likely kilgrave. pplayed 1 card with mond control pf holly and this is ;ast role. real seer...dont come out

If Jake is Evil I called it off his first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Derry WW wrote: »
    Werewolf Gods or GM

When I vote do I have to put in Derry or Derry WW
    You can put in either sunshine :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ah Jake!

My thinking

Steve is telling the truth

Kilgrave is one of Holly or Jake and controlling the other.

Why would the seer reveal so early

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    more than likely kilgrave. pplayed 1 card with mond control pf holly and this is ;ast role. real seer...dont come out

Or BJ at it again.... i jest bj

:D:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

My #FFA1:

Katie
    Jake
    Wendy

I thought Katie's first post was odd:
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I have already figured out one username and their marvel/DC alter ego. This is going well, feel free to keep making "subtle" role claims

When I said that I was suss of Katie, this was the response:
    Well you are wrong and did you just make an obvious role claim?

Then just in case anyone had missed it, she drew attention to a potential role claim again.
    Why do people day one clearly go I am claiming this character. You would have to be completed clueless not to of seen that claim

And I'm bored with multiquoting already, it takes me too long.
    So Jake is Kilgrave I think and Wendy's post about not having a backroom seemed a bit wolfy.

• Advertisement

Steve still appears to be telling the truth, his story makes sense. Sure a lynch will sort it out.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Ah Jake!

My thinking

Though I thought Kilgrave was someone else, hmmmmmm.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Never thought of that... that would be an epic play... but remember, hulk is only a bad thing if you're a wolf.

Seriously do not get hung up on the hulk thing. Its clear in the op that he is a good rolled player. Similar to someone being senile and unable to remember their role.

In the next movie Hulk is trying to kill Thor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ah Jake!

My thinking

I agree.
    Steve has nothing to gain by coming out as Jessica Jones - and everything to loose as his game ends immediately.
    The only thing would be that Kilgrave has him under mind control, but his early posts on the thread really do lay the foundation for him to be Jessica Jones (it's my favourite Marvel show).

I have voted for Steve on the lynch form now.

Though I thought Kilgrave was someone else, hmmmmmm.

You still think I'm a wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Werewolf Gods or GM

When I vote do I have to put in Derry or Derry WW

You should have a thread in the back room to put in your kill orders

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You still think I'm a wolf?

I never thought you were a wolf, you just seemed more suss than others (and Im sticking to that for now)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Or BJ at it again.... i jest bj

:D:D

Naughty Steve :P Give us an FFA there for ****s and giggles (even though we will hang you from the neck until death regardless later)

I never thought you were a wolf, you just seemed more suss than others (and Im sticking to that for now)

You stick to whatever makes you happy.

Ill post my FFA soon, just thrown by the Jake reveal as it throws a spanner in who I thought was Kilgrave, so maybe my suspecions arent quite on the money yet.

Conor WW wrote: »

And also to explain my finger-pointing at you; its early days, I had a fishy feeling based on your posting style, nothing more. You are the least suss of the three I mentioned. Derry is very suss tbh. Wendy still up there

This explains it a bit more now that I get the chance to read it properly. I think I know the post you're referring to by the way. I was just jesting with...Holly I think it was at the time regarding having no avatar. A bit fluffy I do agree.

Naughty Steve :P Give us an FFA there for ****s and giggles (even though we will hang you from the neck until death regardless later)

If Steve is confirmed as Jess after the lynch, then his theories are a good baseline

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Okay, this lends credence to Holly being Kilgrave if you ask me. Controlling Jake the Snake to come out as seer. Seems bizarre and strangely obvious but here we are.

Wendy
    wnedy
    Wendy

tbh im working to pay for my drink so havent been to focused since reveal

If Steve is confirmed as Jess after the lynch, then his theories are a good baseline

Absolutely. Even if Steve is lying it could be interesting to who he gives. I'd love to ask Holly and Jake for FFAs too but that probably wont happen

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Seems bizarre and strangely obvious but here we are.

It does. Especially this early.

And it concerns me to some extent.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

#FFA1

Ok, here's my choices if we were running an FFA today. I'll name them first and present my evidence as well.

1. Jake - I think Jake is a wolf. I know he came under suspicion earlier but this post is just... off. And not villagery at all. Judge for yourselves I guess.

2. My second vote would be for Katie. This is based off their very first post in the game. Again, I don't think it's a smart village thing to do before the munch (now no one died, but we weren't to know that). Setting off alarm bells.

3. My third vote would go to Conor. I know he has responded to this post I'm quoting below but I'm not satisifed with the answer. What exact posts about the 3 named are suss?

So, for easy viewing:
    1. Jake
    2. Katie
    3. Conor.
    Evidence above.

It's early doors. You're basically pointing the finger at me because I did it first to you. Meh.

I can answer why I'm suss, I just want a little bit more time. I'll give you full low down before tomorrow's lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

You should have a thread in the back room to put in your kill orders

You would know all about that alright.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    It does. Especially this early.

And it concerns me to some extent.

That's why I think Holly is Kilgrave.

It's early doors. You're basically pointing the finger at me because I did it first to you. Meh.

I can answer why I'm suss, I just want a little bit more time. I'll give you full low down before tomorrow's lynch.

I responded to you after this. I'm still not certain as to why you'd just throw out three names and disappear. I'm not concerned with being accused at all but just the lack of reasoning had me more worried. Once you explain it better my concerns may or may not be assuaded. I certainly wouldn't be voting to lynch you at this point based off this.

You stick to whatever makes you happy.

Im keeping my options open. Nothing is confirmed other than everyone here are fantastic liars.

Again, not saying your a wolf but from my logic its possible you may be a wolf, right?

Like if your in my shoes, you can see how I may think your a wolf.

As much as id love to play on i dont think its a risk ye can take is it? If holly is killgrave she dies anyway. If not she is under mind control, she could be a wolf or an nrv or she could be a rolled good player and ye are putting that at risk.

When jake or holly survive, remember it doesnt clear them. It could just as easily be a wolf claiming to have been controlled to get some villy points that they would naturally, and wrongly get, because they were controlled.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

The Jake reveal opens up the possibility that one of Holly or Jake is Kilgrave, with Holly being the mind controlled if Jake is Kilgrave.

Im not as certain about Holly because of this, but its all academic with the Steve kill plan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

FFA1
    Doris, Jake and Isla

Although a lot depends on what happens when Steve is lynched. Thanks Steve unless you are a character that wins or gets more powerful if lynched. I have one concern you are the Hulk and will destroy us all if you are the first lynched and that you planned this by sowing seeds that you are Jessica and then that we should lynch Jessica. I think I'm just being paranoid tho.
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Right, I'll give my very loose FFA

1. Doris. 3 posts and all fluff.
    2. Jake. See above.
    3. I don't have 3rd yet.

What's wrong with Fluff ?

Only thing I would say is if you did vote me out, it would save me 2 hours of backpage reading . .

That said, I thought it handy to record the people who started this Doris fan club . .

I bet villians and heros have fapped off at least once thinking of me at some stage . .

• Advertisement

One or the other, or both are definitely Kilgrave. I'd be inclined to agree with you on Holly but Jake's earlier post (see my FFA) makes me think it might be him. Both are probably baddies regardless

Advertisement