Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Again... i hope luke invites me into the back room. I will not reaveal without ur permission but the idea has merits and i think it is the best option for village as a whole

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

One or the other, or both are definitely Kilgrave. I'd be inclined to agree with you on Holly but Jake's earlier post (see my FFA) makes me think it might be him. Both are probably baddies regardless

Actually just realised that first part makes no sense. Leave out the both part and you get the gist of what I was saying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    What's wrong with Fluff ?

Only thing I would say is if you did vote me out, it would save me 2 hours of backpage reading . .

That said, I thought it handy to record the people who started this Doris fan club . .

I bet villians and heros have fapped off at least once thinking of me at some stage . .

Nothing wrong with fluff but some substance as a balance might make you look less like you're hiding.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigels thoughts on a FFA

All my thoughts are light, but its a start.

Abigail - I felt she tried to cosy up to me and "trust" me far too early. I did nothing to earn said trust at that point. I feel it could be a ploy to get me onside early.

Jake - The seer claim has popped him right up on my radar. Looks strange, wolfie or inexperienced.

Wendy - Nothing but short posts early on, without saying much to the cause. Its a fluffy reason but its my reason none the less.

Thats my 2 cents. All reasonable I think but Im not sold on any of these being wolves yet, its too early but its a start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I shat myself. I am voting for Nigel who is deadpool

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Again... i hope luke invites me into the back room. I will not reaveal without ur permission but the idea has merits and i think it is the best option for village as a whole

Steve your such a silly billy, I tried to invite you but it didn't work. I've no idea what your at. Gosh this game is so hard here moves very quickly.

Jake WW wrote: »

Dude. You cant have peeked 2 at this stage. Wolfie McWolferson

Its possible Luke has already guessed and can not.

This would lead me to believe that jake is the controlled one tbh

INCORRECT! Now you are top of my list friend.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Its possible Luke has already guessed and can not.

It is but would have been silly to use up his 3 guesses blindly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This would lead me to believe that jake is the controlled one tbh

Or....this is what someone wants you to think.

It is but would have been silly to use up his 3 guesses blindly

Is it not 1 a day...... checks OP.

Ah its not, forget I said anything

Hilariously I'm not actually ruling out the possibility that King Nidge is in fact Deadpool. They jumped on the idea of the Jessica reveal and ran the marathon with it.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Or....this is what someone wants you to think.

Either way its a ploy, stick with the Steve plan folks. We will have a clearer picture after that.

Lynch Steve, go from there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve, you are an imbecile.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with fluff but some substance as a balance might make you look less like you're hiding.

True . I have been busy fighting crime all day and I am tired. The thought of going through 40 pages of mostly waffle does not excite me . . . I don't think I will get a chance to review same before lynch and I'm sort of thinking of waiting for the lynch in case I read through it all and then get killed!.

What I can tell you is that if I vote, I am voting for one of the two who picked me out of the crowd for no other reason then I have no reason to suspect anybody . .

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Either way its a ploy, stick with the Steve plan folks. We will have a clearer picture after that.

Lynch Steve, go from there

I'm on board with this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Could Jake be controlled by Steve?

Hilariously I'm not actually ruling out the possibility that King Nidge is in fact Deadpool. They jumped on the idea of the Jessica reveal and ran the marathon with it.

Deadpool would be the biggest beneficiary of killgrave's death in the short run

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

Ah go home

True . I have been busy fighting crime all day and I am tired. The thought of going through 40 pages of mostly waffle does not excite me . . . I don't think I will get a chance to review same before lynch and I'm sort of thinking of waiting for the lynch in case I read through it all and then get killed!.

What I can tell you is that if I vote, I am voting for one of the two who picked me out of the crowd for no other reason then I have no reason to suspect anybody . .

That's not really a good answer tbh. We have a situation right now that needs the village to collectively vote on, rather than deal with petty accusations. You should read back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

What Jessica reveal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Change you're post per page settings and that drops to 20 pages of waffle :D

Deadpool would be the biggest beneficiary of killgrave's death in the short run

Yep, hence why I'm not ruling it out entirely.

Nah can't let it go

*your

Derry WW wrote: »

Actually no... this interests me.

What's your line of reasoning here? Why would i control jake to cast doubt on a claim i myself am making?

What Jessica reveal?

In short, because Jessica Jones dying results in Kilgrave's death, there was debate about JJ revealing herself. Steve stepped forward, claiming it. Decision was to lynch Steve.

Damn right I ran with it, Its the good of the village. Killing an SK is the priority.

I wasnt alone in my quest though.

Its may better Deadpool, but that doesnt effect the village negatively.

But I am good.

• Advertisement

What Jessica reveal?

*sigh* Steve has come out and claimed Jessica Jones. We are lynching them to neutralise Kilgrave.

We are also fairly certain that Kilgrave is Jake or Holly who have countered Steve's claim in different ways

Advertisement