Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm tending to beleive Steve is in fact Jessica and should be lynched.

The seer claim is bogus. Only one peek allowed per night. There has been only one night.

Here's one from leftfield:
    If Steve was Harley Quinn, the suicide squad will not loose a member. A new one is recruited. Advantage for them would be Luke & Real Jessica could be identified. Only really of great benefit if the real Jessica was identified as Kilgrave is a major target for everyone. (probably a non runner)
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Its plausible Ill give you that.

I'm so glad to know that everyone is reading my posts. :p
    Phil WW wrote: »
    If Steve ISN'T Jessica, then they are either another baddie or being controlled. If they are a baddie, it's a suicidal move which may be why Holly referenced Harley. Their death takes a villager from good camp into bad which may actually be a clever play. Still though, a baddie is lynched.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ah k.

so do we really think that it was used already, or day one?

We think that Steve coming out as Jessica has forced Kilgrave's hand and either Jake or Holly is Kilgrave as they've had weird posts since the reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Anyone else want to give an FFA? So far I think this is those that have given them, open to correction:

Gertrude
    Phil
    Abigail
    Nigel
    Henry

Steve gave one name.

Anyone else care to participate? Could be helpful for tomorrow if nothing else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Its plausible Ill give you that.

Its not. Its an utter waste for harley to attempt that this early. The whole pount is people are cleared, harley dies.... ah balls, we're back to square 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Can I just say.......

• Advertisement

I don't necessarily think Steve has to be Harley Quinn tbh (playing Devil's Advocate here).

They could be Dr. Doom trying to get lynched to steal a kill but it's far too early for that I would reckon.

I do believe Steve is Jessica. Their story makes sense.

I'm having a WHALEof a time..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Steve WW wrote: »
    Its not. Its an utter waste for harley to attempt that this early. The whole pount is people are cleared, harley dies.... ah balls, we're back to square 1

While I believe you're Jessica, it's not necessarily a waste for a baddie team. They claim it, putting pressure to reveal on the real Jessica and possibly Luke Cage AND maybe forcing Kilgrave's hand to pick a player to control. They sacrifice nothing really - lose one,gain one - while potentially identifying 2 goodies and a serial killer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm so glad to know that everyone is reading my posts. :p

Did somebody say something ???:D:D:D

Steve WW wrote: »

Dont worry, you will be lynched.

• Advertisement

Did somebody say something ???:D:D:D

edApw.gif

Up to date post count for the record keepers:

Nigel WW 123
    Abigail WW 73
    Mary WW 71
    Phil WW 58
    Steve WW 56
    Gertrude WW 54
    Jake WW 32
    Henry WW 29
    Isla WW 27
    Ewan WW 26
    Liam WW 24
    Fiona WW 21
    Vernon WW 21
    Wendy WW 20
    Derry WW 20
    Katie WW 20
    Holly WW 19
    Conor WW 17
    Eva WW 17
    Gabriel WW 16
    Clodagh WW 10
    Tegan WW 9
    Angus WW 9
    Frank WW 7
    Doris WW 7
    Riona WW 6
    Barbara WW 2

Call yourself storms?????

Yis are all boring farts that sit in your bedrooms smelling them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

edApw.gif

Was wondering when that would make an appearance. Now all were missing is Nelson.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okay, some thoughts as I caught up on the last few hours (some of this is probably obsolete now, but sure ... whatever!)
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I once heard a legend about a village much like us. Where they knew a vanilliger was turned to a wolf but out of fondness they let him live till he slowly wiped out the village. A person must always battle evil when they find it. So Jessica Jones should come out because.
    A. She will have to die anyway.
    B. She makes the first lynch safe. Luke has to find her anyway or he is just a vanilliger right?
    C. She takes out a powerful baddie with her

Jessica doesn't HAVE to die. Kilgrave could be killed without Jessica dying.
    We need to kill an SK even if it doesnt affect the kill rate. Killing Jess, is better than killing a goodie. It takes a baddie out.

Jessica IS a goodie!!!! Though I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant "better than killing a rolled goodie" .... right?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I agree, but I think we need to consider that the longer she stays hidden the higher the likelihood that Kilgrave found her. They could also have just decided not to reveal of course.

I don't get why Kilgrave would be out to find Jessica. Why, above all roles would it be best for him to have mind control over her?
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm leaning towards a JJ reveal simply because the alternative is a witch hunt in which we will probably hit a goodie (18 goodies to 10 baddie). I'm gonna thrash out the possibilities

Yes, first day lynch is often a witch-hunt, but we've also never had better odds at hitting a baddie first lynch as this game.

----

It's no secret I wasn't in favour of Jessica coming out, but I did say ultimately it was her judgement call. I'd tend to believe Steve, as it does seem to lay the ground work, and if he's happy to be a sacrificial lynch then I'll be happy to vote for him.
    The only other baddie who might be feeling suicidal is Doctor Doom to gain an extra kill for their team but this seems far less likely.
    If Doom dies, that team get to pick 2 players to kill instead of 1 BUT they are down to three players.

If Doom (Team MV) is lynched, it's the opposing team (SS) that get the extra kill, so no advantage to Doom to get himself killed.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I bet villians and heros have fapped off at least once thinking of me at some stage . .

Er, what???

Damn right I ran with it, Its the good of the village. Killing an SK is the priority.

Hardly a priority now is it? Yes, we need to kill them eventually, but reducing our kill rate is far bigger a priority, I'd have thought. This is why I was against the Jessica reveal, but it's done now.
    The seer claim is bogus. Only one peek allowed per night. There has been only one night.

Actually, there hasn't been any night yet. Night 1 only starts after today's lynch. So unless the seer got a peek on Night 0, I'd have assumed no peeks at all yet.

Will do an FFA now in a minute too.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Call yourself storms?????

Yis are all boring farts that sit in your bedrooms smelling them.

Abigail made me say that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Was wondering when that would make an appearance. Now all were missing is Nelson.

I don't see him in the list? Am I being silly again or have I missed something Derry? Sorry for if I'm being stupid again.

Wanna hear more from these guys before tomorrow's lynch as well:

Gabriel WW 16
    Clodagh WW 10
    Tegan WW 9
    Angus WW 9
    Frank WW 7
    Doris WW 7
    Riona WW 6
    Barbara WW 2

Frank started off well-ish but has vanished. He's on my watch list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Just caught up. Im voting Steve, if he is not jj at least we will know. Jake is full of ****, either sk or mind controlled. I dont really have anyone else suzzed yet to make a ffa. Im working on it

Eva WW wrote: »

If Doom (Team MV) is lynched, it's the opposing team (SS) that get the extra kill, so no advantage to Doom to get himself killed.

Re-read the OP. I'm wrong on the above. Ignore me.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Just caught up. Im voting Steve, if he is not jj at least we will know. Jake is full of ****, either sk or mind controlled. I dont really have anyone else suzzed yet to make a ffa. Im working on it

I'm not, I shat already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I don't see him in the list? Am I being silly again or have I missed something Derry? Sorry for if I'm being stupid again.

Missing nothing, just something from a previous incarnation of villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Take back what i said earlier. Jake is most likely kilgrave i guess

Re-read the OP. I'm wrong on the above. Ignore me.

Its ok Eva we all make mistakes. Mistakes are good as we can learn from them xoxo

Missing nothing, just something from a previous incarnation of villagers.

Ok thanks Derry your the bestest. xoxo

Actually, there hasn't been any night yet. Night 1 only starts after today's lynch. So unless the seer got a peek on Night 0, I'd have assumed no peeks at all yet.

makes it even more unbelievable then.

#FFA1

Jake
    Holly
    Derry

I *think* all of those are self explanatory, but I can post reasons if you really want.

Except for the shenanigans in the last hour or two with Jake and Seer claims, I'd probably have included these two in an FFA too:

Wendy for her "backroom" first post - was the first tingling I got of a baddie.
    Katie for her "I've spotted loads of roles already" first post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Will have to catch up i was interviewing for a new super hero position in another place

#FFA1

Jake
    Holly
    Derry

I *think* all of those are self explanatory, but I can post reasons if you really want.

Except for the shenanigans in the last hour or two with Jake and Seer claims, I'd probably have included these two in an FFA too:

Wendy for her "backroom" first post - was the first tingling I got of a baddie.
    Katie for her "I've spotted loads of roles already" first post.

You will see after tonight I'm good xxxx

• Advertisement

So, Jake's odd behaviour ... can we explain that by the fact that Steve's in line for lynching and he knows he (Jake/Kilgrave) is for the chop and is just having some fun until then??

Advertisement