Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

What do we do with Jake after his brain dies along with jessica?

I'm assuming we do nothing to him, as he could be good or bad, just like before he was taken over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

#FFA1

Jake. i think he is Kilgrave if not Jake then holly. I think she might be Kilgrave.

Katie. Seemed to be fishing for roles. Points out that people have left 'subtle' clues, in her first post, that she can read. #145
    Nigel. for day 0 issue with low posters #82 Really, #82!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    You will see after tonight I'm good xxxx

After the lynch?

How will we see that?

Eva WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Jake
    Holly
    Derry

I *think* all of those are self explanatory, but I can post reasons if you really want.

Except for the shenanigans in the last hour or two with Jake and Seer claims, I'd probably have included these two in an FFA too:

Wendy for her "backroom" first post - was the first tingling I got of a baddie.
    Katie for her "I've spotted loads of roles already" first post.

1 of Jake & Holly is bad, no guarantee that both are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

After the lynch?

How will we see that?

;) Paitence I can't say anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#FFA1

Jake
    Holly
    Derry

I *think* all of those are self explanatory, but I can post reasons if you really want.

Except for the shenanigans in the last hour or two with Jake and Seer claims, I'd probably have included these two in an FFA too:

Wendy for her "backroom" first post - was the first tingling I got of a baddie.
    Katie for her "I've spotted loads of roles already" first post.

Why me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jasus folks I've spent the last couple of hours trying to catch up on the thread! Everything has gone nuclear since lunchtime I see!

Now that Jessica is out (and I do believe Steve FWIW) I'll be putting my vote in for him. You shall not die in vain my friend!

It's obvious now also that Holly/Jake are Kilgrave/mindcontrolled so I'd be discounting everything they say. Kilgrave is obviously panicking because he sees the mob coming for him.

As for a FFA I don't really have much to go on. As I said earlier I would be suspicious of Abigail because she jumped on me so quickly with nothing to back it up on Day 0. But it's just a suspicion for now, I wouldn't vote to lynch her on it.
    My other suspicion would also be wendy. I've a note here about her replying to the WerewolfGM with this post:
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    would love to but dont have a back room :(
    Which immediately jumped out at me because she was the only one who commented on it. Again it's nothing concrete but that's where I am.
    I don't really have a third suspicion for now. We'll have to see how tonight goes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Jake. i think he is Kilgrave if not Jake then holly. I think she might be Kilgrave.

Katie. Seemed to be fishing for roles. Points out that people have left 'subtle' clues, in her first post, that she can read. #145
    Nigel. for day 0 issue with low posters #82 Really, #82!

As a rule, I always suspect them. I hope it encourages them to post.

Also a villager not posting isnt helping us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    1 of Jake & Holly is bad, no guarantee that both are.

To be fair, there is no guarantee that both aren't good. If Steve is lying (I know Steve, I know) Holly could be vindicated and Jake could be mind controlled by Kilgrave. It's a longshot, but I'm not ruling ANYTHING out at this point.

I've to go rescue a chicken from an oven so I'll be back in an hour or so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA1
    Jake - think this is obvious from his most recent posts
    Holly - again the Luke Cage reveal is very dodge
    Katie - identifying roles isn't really in the best interests of the village

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Im frank
    ich sehe
    Well i do not speak german so...
    It's all very stormy in here
    Yea seems some of the stronger superheroes are just normal villagers
    What up jake
    Team Good
    1 x Seer
    1 x Elder
    1 x Hero
    1 x Governor
    1 x Priest
    1 x Apprentice Priest
    1 x Vigilante
    1 x Hypnotist
    1 x Luke Cage
    1 x Hulk
    8 x Villagers

Could be a typo that hulk was added?

This is all we have from Frank so far... Eeesh. Not a whole pile Frank. Must try harder.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    To be fair, there is no guarantee that both aren't good. If Steve is lying (I know Steve, I know) Holly could be vindicated and Jake could be mind controlled by Kilgrave. It's a longshot, but I'm not ruling ANYTHING out at this point.

Fair point here Grant, unlikely as it is that Steve is lying, there is a chance that both Holly and Jake are good.

Phil WW wrote: »

exactly, as per earlier post
    Angus WW wrote: »
    What do we do with Jake after his brain dies along with jessica?

I'm assuming we do nothing to him, as he could be good or bad, just like before he was taken over.

I obviously think Holly is Kilgrave and am unsure about Jake.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If Katie was fishing for roles, why let people know that she knew? Wouldn't that make them more cautious about how much they revealed and work against her? Confidence play? Ego?

Jake
    Holly
    Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I would be a lot more comfortable if the real Luke came forward. We seem to be going with, Steve is a goodie Jessica so we kill him and get Holly or Jake.
    So one of them is the Kilgrade character and the other is being controlled by same?
    I'm confident that I believe Steve but I think the real Luke should come out as I'm worried that Hulk angry is a thing that kills loads of whoever tries to kill him type idea.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Jake
    Holly
    Abigail

Why Derry? Whats your reasoning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Playing catch up here, was afk for a while. I'm on board with lynching Steve tonight. While we obviously can't be 100% certain he is Jessica it does seem like a credible claim. Jake and Hollys claims about being the seer and Luke just don't read convincingly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Luke i have something id like to share with u... or discusd before my demise

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    If Katie was fishing for roles, why let people know that she knew? Wouldn't that make them more cautious about how much they revealed and work against her? Confidence play? Ego?

Seems more ego than anything. It's just their first post was stating 'I know who this person is - they're not very subtle'. It's a silly way to begin posting and is definitely not in village interest with a munch approaching.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I would be a lot more comfortable if the real Luke came forward. We seem to be going with, Steve is a goodie Jessica so we kill him and get Holly or Jake.
    So one of them is the Kilgrade character and the other is being controlled by same?
    I'm confident that I believe Steve but I think the real Luke should come out as I'm worried that Hulk angry is a thing that kills loads of whoever tries to kill him type idea.

It would make the real luke a target though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why me?

Erm, I can't remember :o

When I was scrolling through posts something clicked with me, but now I can't find it, so maybe it was another poster's posts that I mis-remembered as yours, or maybe I'm imagining things. Soz!

Or, maybe it's the Ian Paisley thing :P

I'll officially withdraw you from my FFA.

I'll replace Derry with Wendy on my FFA.

Erm, I can't remember :o

When I was scrolling through posts something clicked with me, but now I can't find it, so maybe it was another poster's posts that I mis-remembered as yours, or maybe I'm imagining things. Soz!

Or, maybe it's the Ian Paisley thing :P

I'll officially withdraw you from my FFA.

I'll replace Derry with Wendy on my FFA.

Ah now, big Ian mellowed out towards the end.

#FFA1
    Holly - pretty sure that they are Kilgrave so they are my number 1
    Wendy - that no backroom thing just came off as strange to me
    Ewan - reasoning for choosing Katie. I don't know about Katie but for me the reason given about identifying roles seems off to me. I don't think a wolf would say on the thread that they have found the roles of people. They'd announce it in their backroom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

I've voted Steve but if Luke comes out he's acually only an nrv, the baddies want to kill other baddies and our rolled players not our nrv's.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Yeah, it would put a big target on their back. I reckon they should keep hidden.

Mary WW wrote: »
    #FFA1
    Holly - pretty sure that they are Kilgrave so they are my number 1
    Wendy - that no backroom thing just came off as strange to me
    Ewan - reasoning for choosing Katie. I don't know about Katie but for me the reason given about identifying roles seems off to me. I don't think a wolf would say on the thread that they have found the roles of people. They'd announce it in their backroom.

Well, to be fair - myself and Phil brought this up initially

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I've voted Steve but if Luke comes out he's acually only an nrv, the baddies want to kill other baddies and our rolled players not our nrv's.

That is a fair point though. It would likely be down the road that they are targeted.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I obviously think Holly is Kilgrave and am unsure about Jake.

Listen to Mary she might be the best villager ever :P xoxo

Advertisement