Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Yeah, it would put a big target on their back. I reckon they should keep hidden.

It so wouldn't, why would you say that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Luke i have something id like to share with u... or discusd before my demise

Luke, dont do it. You have nothing to gain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Hey guys... why are ye includimg both holly and jake on yer ffa's... they are both there for the same reason and that reason will be gone when i die, be it immediately or within 24 hours. It will be gone nonetheless so its a waste of a reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Well, to be fair - myself and Phil brought this up initially

You may have brought it up originally but Ewan gave it as a reason and he seems shiftier than you or Phil to me. So I don't like the reason but of the people who have used it Ewan is the one I suspect most.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA1
    Holly - pretty sure that they are Kilgrave so they are my number 1
    Wendy - that no backroom thing just came off as strange to me
    Ewan - reasoning for choosing Katie. I don't know about Katie but for me the reason given about identifying roles seems off to me. I don't think a wolf would say on the thread that they have found the roles of people. They'd announce it in their backroom.

And if Katie was deadpool? Who would she announce it to? Do Deadpool and Kilgrave share a room? I thought they acted alone.
    Also why would you pick me? Quite a few others also are suss on K8E.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Listen to Mary she might be the best villager ever :P xoxo

Seal of approval if I've ever seen one.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Luke, dont do it. You have nothing to gain.

Nothing to gain by inviting me into the backroom?

Hey guys... why are ye includimg both holly and jake on yer ffa's... they are both there for the same reason and that reason will be gone when i die, be it immediately or within 24 hours. It will be gone nonetheless so its a waste of a reason

Good point.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It so wouldn't, why would you say that?

Well it would, but as you said the baddies could be looking elsewhere. So it would put a target there but maybe not till later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So we are voting for Steve because he is Jessica ? We know he is Jessica because he told us ? But aren't characters supposed to play in their best interests? Is it a superhero self sacrifice ?

What, among the many many many things thus far, am I missing ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

You guys are silly billy time wasters putting me on an FFA if you think Im Kilgrave. I mean its literally the biggest waste of time ever if you believe jessica.

It would have been more productive to write #ffa Im wasting time writing this sentence

Tee hee xoxo silly billies

P.s whats ffa?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Good point.

Yeah, I think including one is fine because it gives an idea as to who you think might be being controlled but putting both seems a bit easy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    And if Katie was deadpool? Who would she announce it to? Do Deadpool and Kilgrave share a room? I thought they acted alone.
    Also why would you pick me? Quite a few others also are suss on K8E.

Also Mary to think initally of announcing something in a backroom is quite wolfie in itself.
    As a villager I didn't even think of the backroom announcements of who is what role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nothing to gain by inviting me into the backroom?

Yep, nothing to gain.... unless you can prove otherwise?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Of the two (Jake & Holly), Holly is the more likely one to be mind controlled. Her first post saying she was Jake had all initial letters capitalised - a clue that she wasn't typing as herself?? Anything since then, Kilgrave probably made her copy and paste exactly, so a lot of weird posts could be explained away that way.

Jake is just acting weird, and seems like somebody who's having fun, knowing his time is running out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I agree. I put Jake on my FFA before the reveal however. I left Holly off deliberately because of this situation.

Literally moments after my FFA came Jake's seer claim

Doris WW wrote: »
    So we are voting for Steve because he is Jessica ? We know he is Jessica because he told us ? But aren't characters supposed to play in their best interests? Is it a superhero self sacrifice ?

Best interest of their team

Steve knows things I like Steve. *hugs*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just home now. I have a lot of catching up to do so i will start now and give my thoughts when im done. From what i have glazed over so far it looks like we have kilgrave?

I'm Kilgrave

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Also Mary to think initally of announcing something in a backroom is quite wolfie in itself.
    As a villager I didn't even think of the backroom announcements of who is what role.

It's possible that Katie is Deadpool, but I still think they'd just put whoever they thought they find into a post in their backroom. It'd make more sense to do so if they are in a team but still valid if they are the SK.

I don't believe a baddie would come out and say they've found a roled person. I could be wrong obviously.

I'm also Elvis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Seems more ego than anything. It's just their first post was stating 'I know who this person is - they're not very subtle'. It's a silly way to begin posting and is definitely not in village interest with a munch approaching.

Even if it was ego...feels like she's just painting an unnecessary target on her back though? Wouldn't it be too risky for her? I kind of read it as her way of telling people to not be so obvious since maybe she thought it was *super* obvious that even bad guys could tell without her pointing it out. Due for a re-read, though, of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just home now. I have a lot of catching up to do so i will start now and give my thoughts when im done. From what i have glazed over so far it looks like we have kilgrave?

Ah hello Frank. Hopefully your contributions will be more fruitful than last night:P:P

I'm the seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Best interest of their team

I remember a certain Nelson having a similar role, but the merits of their self sacrifice was a bit more ambiguous . .

I'm Kilgrave

Who's your Ffa1

Just tma thought. Those putting both holly and jake on their ffa list (after reveal gerth) may be using them as a cop out. Look at their posts in conjunction with both the luke and jessica reveals

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

It's possible that Katie is Deadpool, but I still think they'd just put whoever they thought they find into a post in their backroom. It'd make more sense to do so if they are in a team but still valid if they are the SK.

I don't believe a baddie would come out and say they've found a roled person. I could be wrong obviously.

Of all the potential deadpools shes not in my top 3 potential deadpools.

• Advertisement

I'm Kilgrave

I reckon this is the truth :)

Advertisement