Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm also Elvis.

I though you were a different Rock ⭐️

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Who's your Ffa1

#ffa1

Harley Quinn
    Loki
    Katana

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

#FFA1
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well she's nice we have to lynch someone and I have to do what ever it is Abigail's do I suggest a Ffa but with a twist.
    Do consider lynching Jake and Isla.
    Do consider not lynching Nigel and Gertrude.
    We should all state 4 players 2 that we suspect and 2 that we feel are appropriately trustworthy.

abagail, how can you possibly trust 2 people this early?
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    So far....

To follow the ffa idea

Phil is a wolf
    Wendy is a wolf

Jake the Hake and isla the fisher queen may be wolves

Abigail is worth keeping around as village for now. So is nigel

So far.....

seeing as i suspect abigail, i now also suspect tegan. wants to keep abagail around, thinks me and phil are wolves with literally zero evidence, also accuses jake and isla.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well my suspect list so far is Abi and Wendy. Wendy's posts are very "light" so far. Abi because I was asked for 2 names.
    Trust no one.

ewan for jumping on the slighlty small wendy bandwagon. a wolf doesnt care who is lynched once its not 1 of them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Of all the potential deadpools shes not in my top 3 potential deadpools.

I don't think she's evil at all Nigel. I'm just saying that if she was evil I don't think she'd have said that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Luke, dont do it. You have nothing to gain.

Why would you say so? I think Luke and Jessica having a discussion would definitely add something. And if Steve is Jessica as it claims, he wouldn't go out and do something silly like out Luke if it wasn't agreed upon.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Even if it was ego...feels like she's just painting an unnecessary target on her back though? Wouldn't it be too risky for her? I kind of read it as her way of telling people to not be so obvious since maybe she thought it was *super* obvious that even bad guys could tell without her pointing it out. Due for a re-read, though, of course.

I see where you're coming from, and if Katie had brought this point up after the munch I wouldn't be banging on about it so much. But I don't see the need to point out this when a munch was looming over the village.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just tma thought. Those putting both holly and jake on their ffa list (after reveal gerth) may be using them as a cop out. Look at their posts in conjunction with both the luke and jessica reveals

Steve knows things I like steve. He might be the best villager ever xoxoxo

I'm not writing that sorry. its disgusting.

@mods @jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well it just looks like Holly is controlling Jake and doesnt care since Jessica (Steve) is about to be killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

holly and steve were left off my FFA. i will vote steve vos i believe him being jessica. as for holly, we will need to wait and see

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Just tma thought. Those putting both holly and jake on their ffa list (after reveal gerth) may be using them as a cop out. Look at their posts in conjunction with both the luke and jessica reveals

I did. But it just means both are suspicious, without knowing if both are actually bad. But it's not an official FFA, and will likely change in the next 24 hours anyway if and when it comes time to do an official FFA in order to create a lynch race tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve knows things I like steve. He might be the best villager ever xoxoxo

Ah don't be snarky now ur bout to die. U were never gona make end game given ur role

I'm not writing that sorry. its disgusting.

@mods @jake

Holly is definitely Kilgrave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why would you say so? I think Luke and Jessica having a discussion would definitely add something. And if Steve is Jessica as it claims, he wouldn't go out and do something silly like out Luke if it wasn't agreed upon.

What information could Jessica give Luke? It will only be reads/gueeses/hunches , nothing factual.

It wouldnt be silly outing Luke if Steve was not Jessica.

Now why should Luke out himeself to Steve? There is no good reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

abagail, how can you possibly trust 2 people this early?

seeing as i suspect abigail, i now also suspect tegan. wants to keep abagail around, thinks me and phil are wolves with literally zero evidence, also accuses jake and isla.

ewan for jumping on the slighlty small wendy bandwagon. a wolf doesnt care who is lynched once its not 1 of them.

I trust no one, I've explained this already; there are five teams and we need all good players that are acting in the interests of catching evil players at this stage. The FFA is to say who you would race in a lynch. At this point I would not race Gertie or Nigel. Has anyone acually put down their names ? If not neither would they.
    The ideal that I'm a person of interest because I put down something I'm willing to stand over while people are simply putting Jake and Holly while not even bothering to tag shows a lack of understanding of the game more than anything else.

Ah don't be snarky now ur bout to die. U were never gona make end game given ur role

Your a poopy pants and I'll tell my friends about you at my Pilates class later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Whats the thoughts on saving Steve and lynching/ shooting holly and jake?
    one of them must be kilgra
    I know it leaves Steve rip for the munch then.

On a serious note guys Mary is Haley. Peek away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

What information could Jessica give Luke? It will only be reads/gueeses/hunches , nothing factual.

He won't out himself to Steve. He'll invite Steve to his room. If Steve is Jessica, then the invite is accepted. If not then not, and Jake knows Steve is talking bollocks. But in the mean-time they have a few hours together and may come up with something useful for Team Village. Or may not. But they definitely won't come up with anything if they're not in contact at all.

Liam WW wrote: »

Do not shoot Jake whatever you do

• Advertisement

Luke could only out himself if i was jessica. Would u not like to bounce ur ideas off someone in private?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Is there any chance Steve could be Mind controlled to say what he is saying ?

Would we be better off? No - i dont think so.

I think it might add something if they talked together but not sure there is a need for them to actual reveal themselves. It might be worthwhile to do so as wolves may have something else (roled villagers) on their mind for the moment as has been pointed out to me previously.

Doris WW wrote: »

Not givem holly and jakes behaviour. Also i think my posts are to fast to be relayed

Awh I liked you Doris but thats just ridic LOL xoxo

Very very slim chance Doris.

Luke could only out himself if i was jessica. Would u not like to bounce ur ideas off someone in private?

There's only you and me here right now,, whats on your mind?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I see where you're coming from, and if Katie had brought this point up after the munch I wouldn't be banging on about it so much. But I don't see the need to point out this when a munch was looming over the village.

Okay, I see what you mean. You have a fair point. I should go and re-read those posts now.

Also, if we're doing FFA, perhaps it's time to look beyond Holly and Jake right now? High chance one of them will be dead tomorrow so there's no much point talking about it now, in my opinion. More light will be shed on them after Steve's death. I know putting Holly/Jake in your FFA lists may make the most logical sense right now but it feels a bit lazy.

With that being said, I need to look through the thread again and come up with my own list.

• Advertisement

Why would you do this? What if they are rolled good?

Advertisement