Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Not givem holly and jakes behaviour. Also i think my posts are to fast to be relayed

I'm trying to give you an out friend . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Awh I liked you Doris but thats just ridic LOL xoxo

I hope no one comes close to falling for a baddy/mind-controlled person trying to cast doubt on Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Not givem holly and jakes behaviour. Also i think my posts are to fast to be relayed

The usain bolt of post jeez Ive heard it all. Get me back to mafia universe xoxo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I don't think she's evil at all Nigel. I'm just saying that if she was evil I don't think she'd have said that.

I dont think she s deadpool, but I have my suspicions about her allegiance. Nothing more yet

I think deadpool is whom I assumed was originally kilgrave. Need more facts before I accuse as my reasoning is only gut so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    What information could Jessica give Luke? It will only be reads/gueeses/hunches , nothing factual.

It wouldnt be silly outing Luke if Steve was not Jessica.

Now why should Luke out himeself to Steve? There is no good reason.

Steve is being lynched so what's the harm in sharing suspicions with Luke before he goes? All Luke has to do is try to invite steve to the room. Steve won't know if Luke has tried or not until he's in the room so there would be no risk to Luke. If Steve ISNT jessica then the mods won't let him in.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Okay, I see what you mean. You have a fair point. I should go and re-read those posts now.

Also, if we're doing FFA, perhaps it's time to look beyond Holly and Jake right now? High chance one of them will be dead tomorrow so there's no much point talking about it now, in my opinion. More light will be shed on them after Steve's death. I know putting Holly/Jake in your FFA lists may make the most logical sense right now but it feels a bit lazy.

With that being said, I need to look through the thread again and come up with my own list.

cool story loki

I hope no one comes close to falling for a baddy/mind-controlled person trying to cast doubt on Steve.

Steve is good 100% xoxo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whats the thoughts on saving Steve and lynching/ shooting holly and jake?
    one of them must be kilgra
    I know it leaves Steve rip for the munch then.

It doesn't, the wolves are not after villagers they are after roles. If I was a wolf and you told me all the nrv's I a game I'd leave them till last hoping to get the enemy wolves and the roled villagers first.
    The power of being in a room with another player is handy but it's no as good a munching our seer or vig or bodyguard or priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Steve is being lynched so what's the harm in sharing suspicions with Luke before he goes? All Luke has to do is try to invite steve to the room. Steve won't know if Luke has tried or not until he's in the room so there would be no risk to Luke. If Steve ISNT jessica then the mods won't let him in.

Well that piece makes it very clear. Luke gone ahead and have a few hours together. Probably wont have time to create a little villager though.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I dont think she s deadpool, but I have my suspicions about her allegiance. Nothing more yet

I think deadpool is whom I assumed was originally kilgrave. Need more facts before I accuse as my reasoning is only gut so far

Well then we are in agreement. I think it's less likely she's team wolf though. Although maybe not, could be a role that wouldn't mind ending up dead later on in the game.

• Advertisement

oops
    Well that piece makes it very clear. Luke go ahead and have a few hours together. Probably wont have time to create a little villager though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

What information could Jessica give Luke? It will only be reads/gueeses/hunches , nothing factual.

It wouldnt be silly outing Luke if Steve was not Jessica.

Now why should Luke out himeself to Steve? There is no good reason.

I don't know for sure, but discussing reads without everyone (including bad guys) viewing might actually help Luke in the long-run. Jessica (if Steve) will die, but if he has anything he might want to say - e.g., a strong suspicion on so-and-so - but his strategy were for that someone to feel that they were townread --> be more relaxed --> become more susceptible to slipping, this would be the best time to do it, in my opinion.

Also, if Steve was not Jessica, I don't believe he would have access to a private chat with Luke. Luke has to guess Jessica, and only upon guessing correctly would they talk. I don't know how many times he can guess in one day though, so I don't know if this is possible anymore. But if it is, I think it is worth a shot.

Mary is Haley do not say you were not warned. xoxo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I trust no one, I've explained this already; there are five teams and we need all good players that are acting in the interests of catching evil players at this stage. The FFA is to say who you would race in a lynch. At this point I would not race Gertie or Nigel. Has anyone acually put down their names ? If not neither would they.
    The ideal that I'm a person of interest because I put down something I'm willing to stand over while people are simply putting Jake and Holly while not even bothering to tag shows a lack of understanding of the game more than anything else.

Just on this. I like this answer. It gives me good vibes. Not because it's about me but because of the phrasing.

****............ Steve is telling the truth just got access to backroom now....
    I ****ed up with my request.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Why me?

Erm, I can't remember :o

When I was scrolling through posts something clicked with me, but now I can't find it, so maybe it was another poster's posts that I mis-remembered as yours, or maybe I'm imagining things. Soz!

Or, maybe it's the Ian Paisley thing :P

I'll officially withdraw you from my FFA.

I'll replace Derry with Wendy on my FFA.

Now that she's popped up again, I think I remember my thinking - it was Doris, not Derry that was appearing sus to me. Bloody D names confusing me!!

Yep, flaw in my logic was posted by Isla erlier,
    ..... if Steve was not Jessica, I don't believe he would have access to a private chat with Luke. Luke has to guess Jessica, and only upon guessing correctly would they talk. I don't know how many times he can guess in one day though, so I don't know if this is possible anymore. But if it is, I think it is worth a shot.

Yes, certainly worth a shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I don't know for sure, but discussing reads without everyone (including bad guys) viewing might actually help Luke in the long-run. Jessica (if Steve) will die, but if he has anything he might want to say - e.g., a strong suspicion on so-and-so - but his strategy were for that someone to feel that they were townread --> be more relaxed --> become more susceptible to slipping, this would be the best time to do it, in my opinion.

Also, if Steve was not Jessica, I don't believe he would have access to a private chat with Luke. Luke has to guess Jessica, and only upon guessing correctly would they talk. I don't know how many times he can guess in one day though, so I don't know if this is possible anymore. But if it is, I think it is worth a shot.

To be honest, if Steve was a wolf I reckon they might have tried to shoot for gold already and claim theyre in contact with Luke. Because that hasnt happened gives more credence to his Jessica claim imo.

Yeah, from what I can see there is not much downside to Luke inviting Steve to a room. They may already have done so. The only possible downside is the loss of one of Luke's guesses. That is only in the very slim chance that Steve is lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well that piece makes it very clear. Luke gone ahead and have a few hours together. Probably wont have time to create a little villager though.

I feeeeeel like you're taking the piss here. ;)

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I feeeeeel like you're taking the piss here. ;)

half

Yeah, from what I can see there is not much downside to Luke inviting Steve to a room. They may already have done so. The only possible downside is the loss of one of Luke's guesses. That is only in the very slim chance that Steve is lying.

Jesus pay attention Steve is 100% a goodie so is jake and Holly. she is the bestest tee hee

****............ Steve is telling the truth just got access to backroom now....
    I ****ed up with my request.

Hmm, could be interesting if true. Won't change that Steve is being lynched.

I don't believe it because I think Holly is Kilgrave though.

Jesus pay attention Steve is 100% a goodie so is jake and Holly. she is the bestest tee hee

I said very slim chance Holly. I believe Steve.

Your going to look so silly when I turn out to be Kilgrave

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Its not

Your going to look so silly when I turn out to be Kilgrave

Wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Mary is Haley do not say you were not warned. xoxo

I'm gonna miss Kilgrave, at least he's going out with a bit of a laugh.

• Advertisement

Its not

Alright roomie. I wont post what you said about a few of them but much lols were had

Advertisement