Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Fluff is enough of a reason. But also posts that pose questions that have been already answered, or are, frankly, a bit off the wall.

I did LOL at the "letter racist" bit though :D

Not just any old fluff . .

durkee-marshmallow-fluff-strawberry.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Who is deadpan? And why do you guys keep talking about him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I meant i didnt want him to be compelled to counter my claim

Fair enough Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Jesus this is harder to follow than last time

Ok steve is the vote

Thanks for your sacrifice steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    There's nothing to gain by Luke revealing themself on thread but no harm in them having backroom access with Steve before lynching. Don't think steve would need to claim holly as luke to prevent luke's true reveal.

Of course there is dont be daft.

You gain a confirmed nrv for end game, saves seer wasting a peek on him, an nrv munch instead of an actual valuable munch, and village doesnt waste time tryimg to lynch him.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not just any old fluff . .

durkee-marshmallow-fluff-strawberry.jpg

Minishake? Mini Strawberry fluffy shake???? wait sssssssssssssssshhhhh thats meta.

Im bouncing on outta here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Okay....

When Steve is dead, the real Killgarve should auto die correct? As in WW GM will announce another death of a player at the same time?
    Presumably Holly or Jake. Probably Holly.

I'd have thought so, based on the OP.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Kilgrave - Kilgrave has the power of mind control. At any point in the game he can choose any player to mind control. They will share a room and Kilgrave can dictate lynch votes, kill votes, and posts to this player. The selected player must comply. He's also inextricably linked to Jessica Jones. If Jessica dies, Kilgrave dies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm glad to discuss any of my posts . . They are all "fluff", but cant see them as incriminating . .

And what have you got against people with names beginning with D? Sounds very letter racist . .

maybe she doesnt like the d?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Jesus this is harder to follow than last time

Ok steve is the vote

Thanks for your sacrifice steve

Its alright Negan Ive no idea whats going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Right I agree with you guys, my idea doesn't make as much sense.

I'm voting Steve.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'd have thought so, based on the OP.

Doesn't say my mind dies does it MOOOOOO HA HA HA

OK ive had my fun.

But seriously lets all relax and we will go back and sort this out from the start.

I don't understand whats to be gained by trying to keep him hidden and i am curious as to yer motives for suggesting it. The only downside is it takes 1 person out of the unknown list for a rolled good player to be munched.

You gain a confirmed nrv for end game, saves seer wasting a peek on him, an nrv munch instead of an actual valuable munch, and village doesnt waste time tryimg to lynch him.

That's true and something the pair of you can decide. Luke coming out might make wolves targeting the same person at some stage more likely.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    maybe she doesnt like the d?

Yeh, I'm getting that vibe . . Feel its a tad harsh . .

I don't understand whats to be gained by trying to keep him hidden and i am curious as to yer motives for suggesting it. The only downside is it takes 1 person out of the unknown list for a rolled good player to be munched.

I originally thought it was a bad move, as I think Nigel did, but I've begun to come around to it.

hello there
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Hello!
    hey wendy, whats up?
    slight wolf lean on fiona
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hi chaps, I feel all British with my username.
    Evening all, Gertie checking in to this fine place
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Would you rather gertie or gertrude?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Evening all, how is everyone?
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Gertie .... rhymes with Bertie...... Bertie!

Bertie Ahern..... Wolf..... ha.
    Well Mary, it's like this. As long as you don't call me anything derogatory you can choose whichever you like.:D
    Now Nigel Farage, don't be getting too cocky with your accusations :P

These are the first 10 or so posts now what really stands out about them if you go back and look is they aren't number 1-10 its more 23456 8 11 12
    somthing off about that.

Why would the numbers 1 7 9 10 be missing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I feel like we're going around in circles here. I think most of the village are agreed that we're gonna lynch poor stevie. But no ones happy about it. Pre-RIP Steve.
    It's really up to Luke themselves whether or not they want to reveal. Again I will say though I am not in favour generally of people outing themselves on the thread. It's too early and there's not much to be gained from it.

No point talking to em Steve they wont listen to reason

That's true and something the pair of you can decide. Luke coming out might make wolves targeting the same person at some stage more likely.

I was talking to them in the backroom and they said they wont target the same people

• Advertisement

I originally thought it was a bad move, as I think Nigel did, but I've begun to come around to it.

Tbf when i explained my reasoning more clearly you at least saw the merits.

Angus and clodagh are still strongly opposing it. Why? Ive given my reasons for why he should come out. Why should he stay hidden?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    These are the first 10 or so posts now what really stands out about them if you go back and look is they aren't number 1-10 its more 23456 8 11 12
    somthing off about that.

Why would the numbers 1 7 9 10 be missing?

I'll bite Kilgrave. Probably because they're mod messages

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I agree with alot of what you're saying here but what if it gives the bad guys a better chance of hitting a rolled player by not targeting the confirmed luke?

Do the pros outweigh that con?

Yeh, Kilgrove can cause all sorts of trouble making people look guilty. Actually a really good SK character and its worth Jessica's death in the circumstances . .

And, lets be honest, first lynch is usually a tough call. .

Well played Steve/Jessica . . I think its a hard call for the rolled character who can sacrifice themselves for the team. In the case of Jessica, its right for the team, but feel its a bit harsh on our raging alcoholic superhero . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I was talking to them in the backroom and they said they wont target the same people

So what you're saying here Kilgrave is that there IS a backroom? Interesting.

I'll bite Kilgrave. Probably because they're mod messages

Interesting so its like the mods know something we don't.

I'm changing my vote to the mods

Isla WW wrote: »
    So what you're saying here Kilgrave is that there IS a backroom? Interesting.

Dam......

Frank WW wrote: »
    I agree with alot of what you're saying here but what if it gives the bad guys a better chance of hitting a rolled player by not targeting the confirmed luke?

Do the pros outweigh that con?

I've mentioned that as a negative and have asked for a discussion on it. I think it does personally.

How many more times do you want me to come out?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

See I think on one side its luke dead at munch if he goes and reveals

Though also both teams may try munch him so they might only get one kill if the both try munch him.

My thinking is they might munch eachother if they dont have someone to aim for. Though it does increase the chances of them hitting a role villager.

Advertisement