Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

kill isla she is haley

only 1 hour 32 minutes to go................

Untill 24hours more ****posting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I've mentioned that as a negative and have asked for a discussion on it. I think it does personally.

I'm tentatively in favour of it. It gives the village someone to follow for the short term at least.

I get the cons but Luke is an NRV at the end of the day and once Jess/you are dead they're much more useful as a confirmed villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I cant understand what benefit could be had by Luke outing himself ?

Would it not make more sense that Luke tells Jessica any suspicions or anything helpful but stays hidden ? All outing him means he can be munched in the morning . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

There is no reason for the real Luke to be revealed, on one hand, yes its one more villager that we can accidently lynch, on the other hand, its a player the baddies can avoid for not, which gives them a better chance of munching a roled player.

I think with this in mind, no reveal works better.

• Advertisement

I have left ye one clue though. in all serioriuness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    See I think on one side its luke dead at munch if he goes and reveals

Though also both teams may try munch him so they might only get one kill if the both try munch him.

My thinking is they might munch eachother if they dont have someone to aim for. Though it does increase the chances of them hitting a role villager.

And if it is, so what. He's an nrv. You've just saved seer, priest, bg, etc. An nrv's role is to keep them alive and put themselves in danger.

If he's not, great. You have a confirmed goodie going deeper into the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

i dont know if it ha already been suggested, but is there any merit to not lynching steve, and instead going after holly or jake? i suppose it depends on your outlook.

1. 100% kill steve and killgrave. loose villager and SK. kill count remains the same, but no opportunity to look for tasks from competing SK's (provided the challenges are on thread). @ mods: will there be any on thread challanges/tasks.

versus

2. 50% lynching killgrave. lynch killgrave, same result as above but we are +1 villager.

50% lynch incorrectly: could be lynching anyone, whoever killgrave mind controlled. 2 SKs are alive with possible tasks to look out for.

i dont really know, just thinking out loud.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Though also both teams may try munch him so they might only get one kill if the both try munch him.

My thinking is they might munch eachother if they dont have someone to aim for. Though it does increase the chances of them hitting a role villager.

I don't think it guarantees that Luke is dead upon munch as they might leave it for a further time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tbf when i explained my reasoning more clearly you at least saw the merits.

Angus and clodagh are still strongly opposing it. Why? Ive given my reasons for why he should come out. Why should he stay hidden?

Well I wouldn't say I'm strongly opposed, I'm just not so sure the pros outweigh the cons like Frank has described. If Luke wants to reveal on thread than that's obviously his call.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i dont know if it ha already been suggested, but is there any merit to not lynching steve, and instead going after holly or jake? i suppose it depends on your outlook.

1. 100% kill steve and killgrave. loose villager and SK. kill count remains the same, but no opportunity to look for tasks from competing SK's (provided the challenges are on thread). @ mods: will there be any on thread challanges/tasks.

versus

2. 50% lynching killgrave. lynch killgrave, same result as above but we are +1 villager.

50% lynch incorrectly: could be lynching anyone, whoever killgrave mind controlled. 2 SKs are alive with possible tasks to look out for.

There are no tasks.

There is merit to the idea, and it's something I thought about but I reckon it's the better move to lynch Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

versus

i believe Liam suggested that earlier but has since accepted it would not be best approach.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If luke could join steve then they could come to an agreement between them on what is best to do for the village behind closed doors away from outside influences that cant be trusted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jesus, this village is poxy . .

Wittingly burning a hero to kill a villain and trying to convince another hero to sacrifice themselves to give everybody else a one night free pass . . Now I get why Wonder Woman f**ked off from humanity for 100 years . .

versus

I'll admit I had thought about this, but I think we have to kill Steve just to be certain. I do believe him. Ugh...

I'd lynch Holly probably if we were gonna switch it up

That should be, no on thread tasks.

@MODS

just a quick question. If luke has peeked me, is there any situation where you would not allow me into a backroom with him?

I'll admit I had thought about this, but I think we have to kill Steve just to be certain. I do believe him. Ugh...

I'd lynch Holly probably if we were gonna switch it up

I'd be on the Holly bandwagon too. Well I may have started the bandwagon very early on.

Frank WW wrote: »
    If luke could join steve then they could come to an agreement between them on what is best to do for the village behind closed doors away from outside influences that cant be trusted

Exactly at least talk it out

Frank WW wrote: »

You see, if Luke joined Steve/Jessica in a room I'd be more in line with taking the gamble on lynching one of Holly or Jake and having Batman/Vig silence the other if we were wrong.

I dunno

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

Wittingly burning a hero to kill a villain and trying to convince another hero to sacrifice themselves to give everybody else a one night free pass . . Now I get why Wonder Woman f**ked off from humanity for 100 years . .

Ur not sacraficing a hero. Your putting an nrv in the crosshairs to save a hero

@MODS

just a quick question. If luke has peeked me, is there any situation where you would not allow me into a backroom with him?

no sorry

So you don't think there is merit to having a villager lynched to ensure a serial killer is dead?

Also do you think that any merit to having a confirmed NRV out now?

You see, if Luke joined Steve/Jessica in a room I'd be more in line with taking the gamble on lynching one of Holly or Jake and having Batman/Vig silence the other if we were wrong.

I dunno

But whats the other person? I mean im essentially a regular joe soap villager. Whats holly/jake? What if they are batman? Could just as likely be deadpool or a wolf but what if they're the hulk?

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'd be on the Holly bandwagon too. Well I may have started the bandwagon very early on.

you didnt start ****, poor holly was fine untill the false jessica claim and now i'll get munched tonight ;)

Holly WW wrote: »
    you didnt start ****, poor holly was fine untill the false jessica claim and now i'll get munched tonight ;)

Pretty sure I started the Holly is Kilgrave wagon. I'm open to correction on that.

But whats the other person? I mean im essentially a regular joe soap villager. Whats holly/jake? What if they are batman? Could just as likely be deadpool or a wolf but what if they're the hulk?

IM BATMAN

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Because it's better that Luke gets munched than a seer, vigilante, bodyguard, etc.

And if he doesn't get munched, then a seer won't waste a peek on him.

It's a leader for the village. A guaranteed villager is always a useful thing to have.

But then, I leave it up to Luke themselves to decide what to do.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Pretty sure I started the Holly is Kilgrave wagon. I'm open to correction on that.

After the jessica claim???

• Advertisement

Yep, all good reasons for lynching you to be honest. I'm just trying to figure if there's any way to avoid lynching a goodie to kill a baddie... currently, no unfortunately

Advertisement