Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Given the speed of holly's responses id be inclined to think that holly is definitely kilgrave though.... hmm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Because it's better that Luke gets munched than a seer, vigilante, bodyguard, etc.

And if he doesn't get munched, then a seer won't waste a peek on him.

It's a leader for the village. A guaranteed villager is always a useful thing to have.

But then, I leave it up to Luke themselves to decide what to do.

Exactly Eva, not saying that Luke should out themselves but I think it outweighs the potential cons.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Given the speed of holly's responses id be inclined to think that holly is definitely kilgrave though.... hmm

That or and its a big or someone has control of my account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You see my point. I'd prefer not to lynch you as I do believe you as much as I can without confirmation. If only there was a way - we need Luke to confirm you and I'd switch my vote I think.

Holly WW wrote: »
    After the jessica claim???

Yeah, but after you said I Am Luke Cage ...

I think a few others said you might be being controlled. I was firmly in the you're Kilgrave camp.

• Advertisement

Actually I take it back lynch me for the craic

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jake has gone very quiet recently. Maybe hard for Kilgrave to keep posts up for both him and Holly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    So you don't think there is merit to having a villager lynched to ensure a serial killer is dead?

Also do you think that any merit to having a confirmed NRV out now?

No, I understand why Jessica is doing what she is doing.

Luke confirming himself makes him easy bait for morning munch , particularly if wolves aren't sure who to eat . . I find the second outing more of a concern, how much can Luke do tonight to help the village ?

Yeah, but after you said I Am Luke Cage ...

I think a few others said you might be being controlled. I was firmly in the you're Kilgrave camp.

Ya after Kilgrave was ****ed due to stuff..... If what steve says is true...

My money is on Haley, Mistique or Hulk.

Hope its hulk and the games over then im back to mafia universe

You see my point. I'd prefer not to lynch you as I do believe you as much as I can without confirmation. If only there was a way - we need Luke to confirm you and I'd switch my vote I think.

I'm getting pretty close to switching myself but not there yet. I'm convinced Steve is telling the truth, but I'm not definite Holly is Kilgrave. I'd be pretty confident but not definite.

• Advertisement

That or and its a big or someone has control of my account

Thats an or i would not believe tbh. It would make a player reduntant and be against the spirit of the game

I'll ask in the backroom if they will munch luke if he come out 2 ticks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Luke confirming himself makes him easy bait for morning munch , particularly if wolves aren't sure who to eat . . I find the second outing more of a concern, how much can Luke do tonight to help the village ?

we shouldnt be talking about luke outtig himself. if steve is being truthful, he is clearly in a backroom now with luke - and luke has decided to remain quiet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I think we are better going for the confirmed kill on killgrove through a steve lynch rather than risk messing up and losing out but i do see the appeal for holly but it just seems she is trying so hard and it could be a bluff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Let me get this right, can Luke not peek Steve and talk together without the rest of us knowing.

But why include both saying the village is poxy? It's good to challenge the idea but calling the village poxy for trying to come up with something that might help us isn't very constructive.

You know what - screw it. I'm a gambler at heart. Let's switch off Steve and lynch Holly.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    we shouldnt be talking about luke outtig himself. if steve is being truthful, he is clearly in a backroom now with luke - and luke has decided to remain quiet.

Im not and he hasn't. Or at least hasnt said it in a backroom im not in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Hang on, we do have a bodyguard don't we? Couldn't Luke come out and then let Capn America protect him overnight? That way he's safe for 2 nights? The wolves would be nuts to go for him if he was being protected.

Actually I take it back lynch me for the craic

Trying to double bluff maybe? I'm probably going to stick with Steve to lynch anyway.

• Advertisement

You know what - screw it. I'm a gambler at heart. Let's switch off Steve and lynch Holly.

Its exactly what i said to myself when i said **** it ill vote :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well I wouldn't say I'm strongly opposed, I'm just not so sure the pros outweigh the cons like Frank has described. If Luke wants to reveal on thread than that's obviously his call.

It his call, like steve. If he feels its worth it, then he should go for it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Let me get this right, can Luke not peek Steve and talk together without the rest of us knowing.

Nope. Luke can peek Steve.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hang on, we do have a bodyguard don't we? Couldn't Luke come out and then let Capn America protect him overnight? That way he's safe for 2 nights? The wolves would be nuts to go for him if he was being protected.

And have a body guard protect an nrv the wolves wont kill because hes no danger to them? Hmmm, suspicious

Trying to double bluff maybe? I'm probably going to stick with Steve to lynch anyway.

If we can get enough agreement I'm on for taking the punt on Holly.

And have a body guard protect an nrv the wolves wont kill because hes no danger to them? Hmmm, suspicious

Well it gives the option of Captain protecting him. Wolves own't know if he's under protection or not. Another point for Luke coming out if you ask me.

If we can get enough agreement I'm on for taking the punt on Holly.

I'm usually not a gambler Gertrude but I could be persuaded.

I f u think its worth taking the punt do. You dont need a mass siwtch cause if i die kilgrave will anyway so its no matter if i do. The votes will be split between the 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm getting pretty close to switching myself but not there yet. I'm convinced Steve is telling the truth, but I'm not definite Holly is Kilgrave. I'd be pretty confident but not definite.

If we don't lynch Steve, how do we know he is Jessica ?

Not to be making conspiracys, but wouldn't it be a savagely bold, but wonderful con, for the wolves to pretend to be Jessica prepared to sacrifice themselves to kill a baddy . .Then for them to spend a day building up the Lynch and the credibility of "their Jessica" .. Everybody is convinced Steve is Jessica . .

Then for at the late hour, start a strategy to focus on a different target. . The hope would be that Steve gets off and is trusted as a villager so his word would be strong. . Meanwhile, Jessica and/or Luke out themselves to protect the village or the village trusts Steve.

If Steve isn't lynched he has to be viewed by the seer. Is there any bad character that can hide themselves from the Seer ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

i would take the punt on holly also

Advertisement