Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If we don't lynch Steve, how do we know he is Jessica ?

Not to be making conspiracys, but wouldn't it be a savagely bold, but wonderful con, for the wolves to pretend to be Jessica prepared to sacrifice themselves to kill a baddy . .Then for them to spend a day building up the Lynch and the credibility of "their Jessica" .. Everybody is convinced Steve is Jessica . .

Then for at the late hour, start a strategy to focus on a different target. . The hope would be that Steve gets off and is trusted as a villager so his word would be strong. . Meanwhile, Jessica and/or Luke out themselves to protect the village or the village trusts Steve.

If Steve isn't lynched he has to be viewed by the seer. Is there any bad character that can hide themselves from the Seer ?

and what about real jessica? because there has been no counter claim, i am going to believe steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Getting a bite to eat back will be back before lynch. I will go with whatever steve decides although i don't like taking risks i would like to see steve stay ingame

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If we can get enough agreement I'm on for taking the punt on Holly.

OK - I've caught up.

I'm not convinced that Holly is Kilgrave but Holly is behaving like someone who's time is up. Maybe I'm wrong but based on that I'd still be in favour of voting for Steve as planned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Not to be making conspiracys, but wouldn't it be a savagely bold, but wonderful con, for the wolves to pretend to be Jessica prepared to sacrifice themselves to kill a baddy . .Then for them to spend a day building up the Lynch and the credibility of "their Jessica" .. Everybody is convinced Steve is Jessica . .

Then for at the late hour, start a strategy to focus on a different target. . The hope would be that Steve gets off and is trusted as a villager so his word would be strong. . Meanwhile, Jessica and/or Luke out themselves to protect the village or the village trusts Steve.

If Steve isn't lynched he has to be viewed by the seer. Is there any bad character that can hide themselves from the Seer ?

You see all we need is for Luke to confirm Steve's claim. No need for the seer. Feck it, I'm switching. I believe Steve and think it's worth the risk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

We should only kill Holly. I think Steve has done what's nessicary and flushed him. Jake is not a baddie so we just kill Holly, I'm changing my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

If we lynch Holly we won't know she's Kilgrave, only if she's bad. But that would still be a win.

If she's not bad, then we could use one of Iron Man or Batman's kills to take out Jake and/or Steve instead, in order to get Kilgrave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Well it would be quite the play by wolves, but there would be a few potential flaws in it. The real Jessica coming out would be great for the village in this scenario. If we lynch both the real and fake we get Kilgrave, a wolf and lose a not very important villager.

If the real Jessica doesn't come out then the fake Jessica has made themselves a big target for the other wolf team. Kill Jessica and you've taken out one SK. You might not want to take out both this early on because a high kill rate could be good overall for baddies, but taking out one is certainly a plus for a baddy team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If we lynch Holly we won't know she's Kilgrave, only if she's bad. But that would still be a win.

If she's not bad, then we could use one of Iron Man or Batman's kills to take out Jake and/or Steve instead, in order to get Kilgrave.

Perfect plan.

Switched to Holly. I'm gonna put my eggs in the trust Steve basket.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    and what about real jessica? because there has been no counter claim, i am going to believe steve

No, I am just saying, if Steve doesn't die, he has to be peeked . . He is too credible (without actual proof), to let live and influence the group without actual confirmation . .

If Steve isn't Jessica, then the real Jessica for whatever reason decided its best that she stay hidden. If she calls bluff then she dies . . I am only making the point that Steve cannot live and be allowed to influence us if we do not know for sure . .

• Advertisement

Sorry, killing fake Jessica wouldn't lead to Kilgrave dying but it would be the incentive for the other wolf team. Also they would either be killing a villager and Kilgrave or another wolf team.

No, I am just saying, if Steve doesn't die, he has to be peeked . . He is too credible (without actual proof), to let live and influence the group without actual confirmation . .

If Steve isn't Jessica, then the real Jessica for whatever reason decided its best that she stay hidden. If she calls bluff then she dies . . I am only making the point that Steve cannot live and be allowed to influence us if we do not know for sure . .

But me and luke can shack up and confirm each others identity... thus saving 2 peeks

Again, Luke can confirm this. No need for the seer to waste a peek

Batman can only change the lynch not an extra one. I have three names for iron man and if I get one wrong you can lynch me.
    Jake can tell us that Kilgrave was controlling him by answering a series of easy repid fire questions to show he's no longer having to be puppeted and that he has now been freed.

Well why should we let you influence us when you aren't confirmed?

People should take into account that Steve isn't a guaranteed villager but it's extremely likely that he is Jessica. They shouldn't follow anyone blindly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Again, Luke can confirm this. No need for the seer to waste a peek

But who can confirm Luke?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Batman can only change the lynch not an extra one. I have three names for iron man and if I get one wrong you can lynch me.
    Jake can tell us that Kilgrave was controlling him by answering a series of easy repid fire questions to show he's no longer having to be puppeted and that he has now been freed.

Can he change lynch or does he have an extra bullet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'm on for killing holly too

Abigail WW wrote: »

Interesting. Abi I think you should give those names to Iron Man AFTER the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okey doke - sorry mods for the hassle, but lynch vote amended.

• Advertisement

1 x Governor -The governor is Batman, if he feels the hero village is not doing justice, once during the game he can execute any player of his choosing

Doesn't say that they change a lynch. It says they execute someone during the game. I take this to be like a second vig but with one bullet. Could be wrong though.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Can he change lynch or does he have an extra bullet?

1 x Governor -The governor is Batman, if he feels the hero village is not doing justice, once during the game he can execute any player of his choosing

Looks like an extra bullet to me

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm on for killing holly too

The Snake is back. Did Holly tell you to write that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Doesn't say that they change a lynch. It says they execute someone during the game. I take this to be like a second vig but with one bullet. Could be wrong though.

That's how I read it too.

Henry WW wrote: »
    But who can confirm Luke?

Me...

Im happy to go with the plan but at the same time i didnt suggest it. I was resigned to my faith, that should be enough to confirm me. When one of us is eaten it will double confirm and if neither of us is eaten towards the end you can kill one of yer choosing (im most likely to be harley of the 2) which will confirm the other.

Okey doke - sorry mods for the hassle, but lynch vote amended.

Mine too, voting for Holly. In for a penny in for a pound.

Interesting. Abi I think you should give those names to Iron Man AFTER the lynch.

They can't kill me first can they?

Me...

Im happy to go with the plan but at the same time i didnt suggest it. I was resigned to my faith, that should be enough to confirm me. When one of us is eaten it will double confirm and if neither of us is eaten towards the end you can kill one of yer choosing (im most likely to be harley of the 2) which will confirm the other.

nodued you Donn good s what bother dying when it's not nessucaarily t

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

And have a body guard protect an nrv the wolves wont kill because hes no danger to them? Hmmm, suspicious

In the absence of any other rolled villager out on the thread then yes, I would suggest that the bodyguard protect the only known villager. Why would you NOT want the bodyguard to protect Luke?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm sticking with steve. Based on what I've read lynching him makes the most sense

Advertisement