Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    They can't kill me first can they?

Not if you give the names to Iron Man tonight so he has time to give the orders

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Batman can only change the lynch not an extra one. I have three names for iron man and if I get one wrong you can lynch me.

Change the lynch?? Where are you getting that from?

From the OP...
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    1 x Governor -The governor is Batman, if he feels the hero village is not doing justice, once during the game he can execute any player of his choosing

Though if Holly does turn out to be good, and we decide to use an extra kill on Jake or Steve, I'd suggest it's Iron Man does the job and leave Batman's kill for another day as it may be needed at short notice when we can't wait until night to use Iron Man's.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

nodued you Donn good s what bother dying when it's not nessucaarily t

Sorry I have a cold.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    The Snake is back. Did Holly tell you to write that?

Maybe. You are the best villager xoxo

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm sticking with steve. Based on what I've read lynching him makes the most sense

Either will work but my way is better.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Thanks Jake, too kind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    In the absence of any other rolled villager out on the thread then yes, I would suggest that the bodyguard protect the only known villager. Why would you NOT want the bodyguard to protect Luke?

Well luke hasnt revealed himself. He has no special power. And i think it would be a waste because i dont see the wolves killing him.

I think also that a last minute race has developed which will give a voting pattern also

Jake WW wrote: »

This seals it for me.

VOTE HOLLY peeps

Isla WW wrote: »
    In the absence of any other rolled villager out on the thread then yes, I would suggest that the bodyguard protect the only known villager. Why would you NOT want the bodyguard to protect Luke?

Well I wouldn't suggest it's the only play but Luke certainly could be protected.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If we are more convinced that Steve is Jessica than we are that Holly is Kilgrave, would we be potentially be risking too much by lynching Holly? Though her posting style definitely indicates wolf or SK vibes, so getting rid of a baddie is obviously a plus. Is it worth sparing jessica for now to get rid of a baddie who may or may not be Kilgrave? or take the opportunity to off kilgrave right now?

• Advertisement

This seals it for me.

VOTE HOLLY peeps

I'm in Gertrude. Let's get Holly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Mafia Universe rules, Boards.ie drools

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If we are more convinced that Steve is Jessica than we are that Holly is Kilgrave, would we be potentially be risking too much by lynching Holly? Though her posting style definitely indicates wolf or SK vibes, so getting rid of a baddie is obviously a plus. Is it worth sparing jessica for now to get rid of a baddie who may or may not be Kilgrave? or take the opportunity to off kilgrave right now?

We are risking a decent amount by lynching Holly but I think she is Kilgrave. Also it's more likely she's a baddy or not an important villager than she is an important villager.

I think the speed of hollys posts earlier gives her away as sk. I hadnt bothered voting until i clicked that. Even when Gertrude suggested it i wasn't bothered.

But then i am inclined to take a risk by nature.

Holly is Kilgrave. Their last post under the guise of Jake confirmed it for me.

If I'm wrong so be it but I'm convinced enough to keep the possible goodie over the more likely baddie

Also look at the pace of jakes posts in comparison to hollys. They are being relayed to jake. Holly's are off the cuff chatting.

Holly is the sk.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I think the speed of hollys posts earlier gives her away as sk. I hadnt bothered voting until i clicked that. Even when Gertrude suggested it i wasn't bothered.

But then i am inclined to take a risk by nature.

O you like breaking rules alright steve :pac:

I was never convinced that going after Kilgrave via Jessica was a good idea, but if Holly turns out to be bad (and her posting certainly seems to indicate she is), then any baddie death, whether Kilgrave or not, is a win for Team Village in my book anyway.

Also could cap protect me please thank you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

This is what I am thinking . .

If Kilgrave is alive tomorrow he can manipulate another character into possibly being lynched and/or cause all sorts of confusion . .

• Advertisement

Whats that not annon mick? Depends on the rules :P

Back in your box kilgrave

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm not switching off Steve. The push for Luke to come out on thread is enough to keep me suspicious.

Irony of ironies!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well luke hasnt revealed himself. He has no special power. And i think it would be a waste because i dont see the wolves killing him.

I think also that a last minute race has developed which will give a voting pattern also

I'm not decided yet on switching to Holly and I'm really not comfortable with this last minute switch. It's making me twitchy.:confused:

Also look at the pace of jakes posts in comparison to hollys. They are being relayed to jake. Holly's are off the cuff chatting.

Holly is the sk.

Welcome to the trigger train
    Yay I get Tonkin mick first :)

Here's how I see this went down:

1. Steve comes out as Jessica. Backs this up with a post from this morning. No counter-claim as of yet.

2. Holly appears and claims Luke in a strangely word post.

3. Suspicions of Jake as a wolf. I even name him as Kilgrave.

4. Jake claims seer randomly as well as a host of nonsense.

5. Holly is back and posting rapidly.

6. Jake comes back with the 'xoxo' post to Mary that Holly did to both Mary and Steve.

Holly IS Kilgrave. Save the goodie. Kill the baddie.

Doris WW wrote: »
    This is what I am thinking . .

If Kilgrave is alive tomorrow he can manipulate another character into possibly being lynched and/or cause all sorts of confusion . .

Nope, he can only control once.

And if its not molly, iron mam can kill jake (or me i dont mi d)

Holly is the sk.

I agree but not because of the speed of posting. As I said before if I was in this situation I'd pretend to be under control whilst slyly controlling someone else. Now with Jake it wasn't so sly, but I still think when Holly came out she was pretending to be under control.

• Advertisement

Also could cap protect me please thank you

Why's this now??

Nice avatar, btw!

Advertisement