Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Whats that not annon mick? Depends on the rules :P

ha ha **** gg you prick :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm not switching off Steve. The push for Luke to come out on thread is enough to keep me suspicious.

It's ok but you are killing a team player and stuff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why's this now??

Nice avatar, btw!

I was wondering the same thing too. Why you abigail?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'm not switching off Steve. The push for Luke to come out on thread is enough to keep me suspicious.

you know that are some serious stats to back up the fact that wolves very rarely switch their vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Phil, look at my timeline.

Holly IS Kilgrave. Holly should be lynched.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    We are risking a decent amount by lynching Holly but I think she is Kilgrave. Also it's more likely she's a baddy or not an important villager than she is an important villager.

i believe she's Kilgrave too but not as much as i believe Steve is jessica, and getting rid of kilgrave should be the biggest priority due to the power of mind control. sacrificing jessica is a surer way to do that than guessing who kilgarve is. though if we give steve benefit of doubt for now and get rid of holly's erratic posts then it's true we wouldn't lose out so much as long as we still get of a baddie.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why's this now??

Nice avatar, btw!

It's in honour if the greatest player never to lynch a wolf in mu

Here's how I see this went down:

1. Steve comes out as Jessica. Backs this up with a post from this morning. No counter-claim as of yet.

2. Holly appears and claims Luke in a strangely word post.

3. Suspicions of Jake as a wolf. I even name him as Kilgrave.

4. Jake claims seer randomly as well as a host of nonsense.

5. Holly is back and posting rapidly.

6. Jake comes back with the 'xoxo' post to Mary that Holly did to both Mary and Steve.

Holly IS Kilgrave. Save the goodie. Kill the baddie.

Good work Gertie, that's how I see it too.

1. Steve comes out as Jessica. Backs this up with a post from this morning. No counter-claim as of yet.

6. Jake comes back with the 'xoxo' post to Mary that Holly did to both Mary and Steve.

Quoting this again as the thread is moving rapidly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    ha ha **** gg you prick :D

Sorry mick... but if its pulled off Gertrude deserves the credit. I dont think we'll get enough to swap though.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I was wondering the same thing too. Why you abigail?

Who

Sorry mick... but if its pulled off Gertrude deserves the credit. I dont think we'll get enough to swap though.

It was my ideas you doper

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I first raised the idea of not going with Steve. Happy to change if the village is confident in killing Holly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

@MODS

just a quick question. If luke has peeked me, is there any situation where you would not allow me into a backroom with him?

Maybe technical issues?
    Abigail WW wrote: »

Change your avatar please Abigail. You know Tigger isn't playing so don't start any rubbish.

Neutral avatars only please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Possibly and it might come back to haunt me but I'm not comfortable switching at the moment.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    i believe she's Kilgrave too but not as much as i believe Steve is jessica, and getting rid of kilgrave should be the biggest priority due to the power of mind control. sacrificing jessica is a surer way to do that than guessing who kilgarve is. though if we give steve benefit of doubt for now and get rid of holly's erratic posts then it's true we wouldn't lose out so much as long as we still get of a baddie.

That's a fair view point Clodagh and I'm not saying it's wrong. I was just trying to convince you to vote for Holly. I won't fault anyone who votes for Steve as I was amongst the till recently and I'd see why you would.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Maybe technical issues?

Change your avatar please Abigail. You know Tigger isn't playing so don't start any rubbish.

Neutral avatars only please.

U forgot to answer the first question :D

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I first raised the idea of not going with Steve. Happy to change if the village is confident in killing Holly now.

Yep, I'm convinced because of the timeline I posted. I'll be seriously pissed if we lynch Steve now as I am convinced Holly is Kilgrave

Who

Why should you be protected? Or at least why did you say you should be?

Possibly and it might come back to haunt me but I'm not comfortable switching at the moment.

Again, forget the Luke thing. Look at my timeline. Holly is Kilgrave and should be lynched

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I REALLY like this post. It's very clearly putting out the case. I'm still not 100% sure but I'm starting to lean towards Holly.

I just have a niggly doubt that we're being led up the garden path by some very sneaky wolves. But there is a huge amount of evidence against Holly. And I didn't really want to lynch steve in the first place anyway.

******** I dunno.

Phil
    clodagh
    ist...
    Angus

4 are very suss amd requir more investigation tomorrow imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I've yet to vote, any way we can all come to an agreement?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I REALLY like this post. It's very clearly putting out the case. I'm still not 100% sure but I'm starting to lean towards Holly.

I just have a niggly doubt that we're being led up the garden path by some very sneaky wolves. But there is a huge amount of evidence against Holly. And I didn't really want to lynch steve in the first place anyway.

******** I dunno.

If I'm wrong I'll happily bear the brunt of any punishment coming my way. I'm convinced Holly is Kilgrave. We should not kill Steve as Luke can confirm their identity. No need for seer checks. If Steve is lying Batman or Iron Man can finish them off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

But if Kilgrave can only mind control once (which has been confirmed) and we're pretty sure he's mind controlling Jake, then there's no power in the mind control. We just ignore what Jake says. Simple.

Kill Steve - get Kilgrave & lose villager
    Kill Holly - probably get Kilgrave, almost certainly get baddie of some description, keep villager. Worst comes to worse, if Holly is good - lose villager, need bullet to take out Kilgrave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil, look at my timeline.

Holly IS Kilgrave. Holly should be lynched.

You may well be right. I know you are convinced but I'm not. Quite a few others are convinced so I think the vote will be tight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »

vote for who you think is bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Isla WW wrote: »

******** I dunno.
    If Jake is alive after munch we know he is a baddie as no wolf team would see a seer claim and let it live.

I doubt it Liam. Some are saying people won't be convinced to move off Steve but others including myself no longer want to vote for Steve and think Holly is Kilgrave.

• Advertisement

Lynch Holly. She is Kilgrave.

Advertisement