Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I would have some of the same concerns as Clodagh.
    However I believe Steve is Jessica due to his early posts on the thread.
    Holly I originally believed was.mind controlled but speed of the posts make me now think it is Kilgrave so will switch my post.
    However if Holly isn't bad then we need Iron Man to shoot either Jake or Steve. I haven't worked through that permutation yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If I'm wrong I'll happily bear the brunt of any punishment coming my way. I'm convinced Holly is Kilgrave. We should not kill Steve as Luke can confirm their identity. No need for seer checks. If Steve is lying Batman or Iron Man can finish them off

But why hasn't Luke already invited Jessica to the backroom? That's freaking me out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Lynch Holly. She is Kilgrave.

That she is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I've yet to vote, any way we can all come to an agreement?

Actually meant to add u to my list too...

Not saying yer wolves. Just that ye should be loomed at

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    If Jake is alive after munch we know he is a baddie as no wolf team would see a seer claim and let it live.

I agree. Jake was under mind control if we're though so there's also that

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Phil
    clodagh
    ist...
    Angus

4 are very suss amd requir more investigation tomorrow imo

Who's Ist?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

U forgot to answer the first question :D

what was the first question

I agree. Jake was under mind control if we're though so there's also that

Argh... *if we're right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    vote for who you think is bad

Well I think Steve is good and quite a few are picking him, sure with incentive of getting kilgra too.

Isla WW wrote: »
    But why hasn't Luke already invited Jessica to the backroom? That's freaking me out.

I'm not sure about that. My three main thoughts on this are

1) Luke hasn't arrived yet or isn't paying much attention today
    2) Steve is lying to us about talking to Luke (no idea why this would be the case)
    3) Holly is actually Luke but is also being controlled so won't invite Steve

No, I can't see a reason for 2 and I believe Holly is Kilgrave which rules out 3 for me. Which brings me back to 1.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well I think Steve is good and quite a few are picking him, sure with incentive of getting kilgra too.

Again, look at the timeline I posted earlier. It lays out quite clearly why there's a strong case for keeping Steve around. Vote Holly/Kilgrave. We'll worry about the rest later

Oral has yet to post on the thread. Luke?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Oral has yet to post on the thread. Luke?

So my phone auto corrects Orla to Oral...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tigger wrote: »
    sorry technical issues

Naughty boy Tiggs!

off this thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    If Jake is alive after munch we know he is a baddie as no wolf team would see a seer claim and let it live.

If Kilgrave is killed tonight, in whatever manner, Jake is bound to say he was under mind control even if he wasn't.

He may or may not be good. We'll basically have to ignore anything he said the last 6 hours when deciding on his allegiance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Quoting this again as the thread is moving rapidly.

Ill follow your lead Gertie, but I will say Im weary about not killing Steve.

Killing him makes sure Kilgrave dies, killing Holly, while appearing to be Kilgrave by all accounts doesnt as he could be Jake too

Tigger wrote: »
    sorry technical issues

Hang on... there may be technical issues for why me and luke are not in a back room??

This isnt anything like tigger being in a special dead room cause mods were pissed is it?

Mary WW wrote: »

2) Steve is lying to us about talking to Luke (no idea why this would be the case)

No, I can't see a reason for 2 and I believe Holly is Kilgrave which rules out 3 for me. Which brings me back to 1.

Just on 2. I'd be fine if Steve was actually talking to Luke in their backroom and not telling us. It would be a good way of gauging reactions for those who refuse to vote for Holly. Did I mention she was Kilgrave? So... vote Holly:D

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Ill follow your lead Gertie, but I will say Im weary about not killing Steve.

Killing him makes sure Kilgrave dies, killing Holly, while appearing to be Kilgrave by all accounts doesnt as he could be Jake too

Well we always have the option of lynching Steve to kill Kilgrave if we don't have any better options.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Naughty boy Tiggs!

off this thread

If luke has asked to peek me is there any reason we wouldnt be in a back room?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok, I've read back over the arguments for Steve v Holly and gone back and fro in my mind a few times.
    But I'm gonna go with lynching Holly.
    I really hope this doesn't come back to bite us! :o

Just on 2. I'd be fine if Steve was actually talking to Luke in their backroom and not telling us. It would be a good way of gauging reactions for those who refuse to vote for Holly. Did I mention she was Kilgrave? So... vote Holly:D

They might be gauging reactions, I didn't really think of that. So that puts 1/2 as my two thoughts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hang on... there may be technical issues for why me and luke are not in a back room??

This isnt anything like tigger being in a special dead room cause mods were pissed is it?

We are not to talk about or pretend to be Tigger.

Again, look at the timeline I posted earlier. It lays out quite clearly why there's a strong case for keeping Steve around. Vote Holly/Kilgrave. We'll worry about the rest later

I'll take it on board

Mary WW wrote: »

Only person who hasnt' posted though is Orla. Is there anyone who hasn't posted today? i dunno how to search for that.

I think I'm gonna switch due to the insistence of yourself, Gertie and Steve but I'm not 100% sure of this at all.

Been invited to backroom. Apologies received invite a while ago but pm notification isnt highlighted on phone. Trouble logging in atm will report back when i have

Actually meant to add u to my list too...

Not saying yer wolves. Just that ye should be loomed at

Relax there Steve, one problem at a time.

Better to be feared than respected I guess

Been invited to backroom. Apologies received invite a while ago but pm notification isnt highlighted on phone. Trouble logging in atm will report back when i have

Oh ffs. Thank god. That settles my nerves.

Didn't you mention that as a reason earlier on? When you said Holly was lying?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok. I'm not convinced but enough people that I kinda sorta trust (but not really due to paranoia) think Holly is Kilgrave for me to switch.

If Steve turns out to be Harley I'm going to go fcuking mental though, even if Holly is Kilgrave.

Advertisement