Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

With 30 minutes to go, Im still down as voting for Steve but open for change.

As it stands Im more for voting for Steve than Holly.

Killing Steve kills a goodie and a baddie

Killing Holly kills an unkown, could be a villager under control. If Holly is confirmed good after a kill, then what? We vig kill Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This is going to be hilarious when it comes out after the game it happened GG villager vote molly or holly or whatever my name is :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

Killing Holly kills an unkown, could be a villager under control. If Holly is confirmed good after a kill, then what? We vig kill Jake?

I would think killing Jake would be the plan if Holly is good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

No, I'm afraid we kill you.

I think its a risk taking Holly over Steve. Im sticking with Steve until convinced otherwise

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I hate last minute vote switching, it makes me 2nd guess my 2nd guesses.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Didn't you mention that as a reason earlier on? When you said Holly was lying?

Ya i was taking the piss then but its true. There is not red notification on the user icon when receiving a pm. Might just be the anon accounts. Very frustrating

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

fwiw, I voted Holly, this could go down to the wire

Steve WW wrote: »
    Been invited to backroom. Apologies received invite a while ago but pm notification isnt highlighted on phone. Trouble logging in atm will report back when i have

I told you earlier I invited you ages ago thats why I thought you were lying they wouldn't listen so **** em go team baddies

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, I'm afraid we kill you.

Ok what?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ya i was taking the piss then but its true. There is not red notification on the user icon when receiving a pm. Might just be the anon accounts. Very frustrating

You can change that in the user cp I think.

Ok what?

I really don't get this either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vig kill Jake. Abi has three names for the vig but I want to wait for after the lynch until we discuss that. Vote Holly. Steve is in the backroom with Luke now. We keep two confirmed villagers and rid ourselves of the menance that is Kilgrave.

I just wonder why you didn't check it more carefully having already identified the potential issue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So, as Holly is in line to be lynched, a quick answer - is she Luke or not?

I double clicked my mouse waiting for cagey

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm sticking with Stevie for now. I want to see if anything comes out of the backroom invite.

I'm open to changing though but there's only 25 mins to close of vote.

Eva WW wrote: »
    So, as Holly is in line to be lynched, a quick answer - is she Luke or not?

Duno yet

Like I said I will follow if convinced. As far as now though with 25 mins until lynch, Im sticking with Steve for the safe bet. But Im open to change.

And Abigail, what are you on about ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I stick with Steve. People who change last minute in swings usually have a wolf hiding in them. Oh it's a landslide. Better jump on. I will take the known over the unknown. 1:1 is always good

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vote is still on Steve. This last minute backroom stuff is making my head explode

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Duno yet

Dont do this to me Steve....:(:(:(

If steve is Kilgrave this is epic tbf

Vig kill Jake. Abi has three names for the vig but I want to wait for after the lynch until we discuss that. Vote Holly. Steve is in the backroom with Luke now. We keep two confirmed villagers and rid ourselves of the menance that is Kilgrave.

Abigail has three names for the vig? Didn't everyone give three names in their FFA?

Im so on the fence here. I have a good feeling about Gerty, but this last min stuff has me spooked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ok what?

We are going to shoot you. In the head no less, Iron man is going to do it and when you turn out bad we are going to shoot another wolf.
    You have been weighed and measured and have come up short and you will be executed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Duno yet

Find out quickly please!!! :confused:

Katie WW wrote: »
    I stick with Steve. People who change last minute in swings usually have a wolf hiding in them. Oh it's a landslide. Better jump on. I will take the known over the unknown. 1:1 is always good

Actually its normally the other way around

Actually its normally the other way around

I was just about to say this.

• Advertisement

Cagey put it in my bum
    Yum yum yum 
    In my tum tum

Advertisement