Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Iron Man - gun at the ready please!!

I wouldnt worry im in charge of him now :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Nothing i could do. I was worried that isla was luke and trying to get her to change vote on thread so posted what was asked. Confusion. Apologies

What was asked? What was posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

After a long eventful day, Steve thought a stroll on the mean streets of Ragnorok might ease his troubled mind. But after having thrown himself at the mercy of the village, his fate was sealed. The might of the most powerful heroes of all the universes fell upon him. Steve was lynched.

Meanwhile, Holly minded her own business, unaware of the mortal danger approaching. She felt a vice grip on her mind, and her heart. Holly died.

Steve was good
    Holly was bad

SEVERAL VOTES WERE NOT COUNTED AS THEY WERE SUBMITTED WITH NO NAME/SECRET WORD. OUR BAD. SHOULD HAVE BEEN REQUIRED. AMENDED FOR TOMORROW. THESE DID NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME.

SEVERAL VOTERS ENTERED THEIR CHARACTER NAME/NORMAL BOARDS NAME. PLEASE USE ANON ACCOUNT NAME IN FUTURE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Eva WW wrote: »

What is Jake so?

Jake will have claimed all roles by this time tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Nothing i could do. I was worried that isla was luke and trying to get her to change vote on thread so posted what was asked. Confusion. Apologies

Aww ****. Sorry if I made you think that. :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

**** you idiots I knew it.

Balls. We should have listened to Gertie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve, I am lost. What led to your erratic posting pre vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Bugger it!!

Well, good news we got Holly. But I thought the votes were going her way. Raging we lost Steve too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I told ye, now kill Nigel and I'll give you another one.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Well played gertie

You weren't exactly that sure 10 mins ago.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

You had as much doubt as any of us.

Blame Steve. He muddied the waters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So Holly was killgrave, I still say I was right to kill Steve as it guaranteed killgrave death rather than a guess holly was just to keep Steve alive in hope. 1:1 is a good trade

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Steve's posts at the end really didnt help Gertie. Would have been better if he hadn't been called into the back room by Luke.

****it. Mods are we gonna get a breakdown of the votes please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Sorry steve and gertrude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Now where's Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Dont want to ask on my own account. Dr access please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve, I am lost. What led to your erratic posting pre vote?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Fair play Gertie. I thought Holly was Kilgrave but you convinced me to switch my vote.

For those that remained it's a shame we lost Steve but we'll just have to deal with that.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Steve's posts at the end really didnt help Gertie. Would have been better if he hadn't been called into the back room by Luke.

I feel responsible for this. I dunno what he saw in my posts that made him think I was luke tho. Maybe the thing about changing the pop up for the PM's?
    Sorry team. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Good job Gertie. You sussed that well. Shame it didn't work out in the end but I understand people's reluctance to move from Steve, it was a risk either way. And at least we've one baddie down.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Where is gail platts reveal?

Can we kill Nigel please I have to go soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Damn, should have trusty Gertie in the end. I paniced but I made the logical choice

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Good job Gertie. You sussed that well. Shame it didn't work out in the end but I understand people's reluctance to move from Steve, it was a risk either way. And at least we've one baddie down.

Are you taking the pis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Can we kill Nigel please I have to go soon.

Explain before you go silent Sam!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

that was my fault not steve's

I wasn't paying attention to the game and then came udner pressure with the invite thing and asked Steve to post something weird so I could trust I was in the backroom with a good guy.
    THat's what u get for not being at the races
    sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ah listen I shouldnt have called any of you idiots. I was just annoyed with myself for wavering when I had solid evidence.

Advertisement