Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Iron Man has not revealed. Nor should he. But Abigail reckons I have the clout to get her three names shot. I'm not even sure I have that sort of clout but apparently that's Abigail's line on this.

Not a dig at you Gertie but you (/we) didn't have enough clout to lynch Holly. So I don't know where she is getting that from.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm not the seer. I did get one of my wolves from the seer one gave himself willingly and the third simply blurted it out.

can u link this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    this makees no sense, why would anyonehave that clout?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Not a dig at you Gertie but you (/we) didn't have enough clout to lynch Holly. So I don't know where she is getting that from.

I agree. But they're focused on getting me on board that's why I brought it up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm not the seer. I did get one of my wolves from the seer one gave himself willingly and the third simply blurted it out.

If seer hinted, then leave that off for the moment as we don't want to out the seer to those less observant (I certainly never noticed this).

But for the other two, can you point exactly to the posts where somebody gave themselves willingly and somebody blurted it out. Please????

If you actually posted where they gave themselves up we might believe you or come to the same conclusions.

Maybe not the seer one though, because that would out the seer.

• Advertisement

that was my fault though in fairness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Someone shoot Abi. End the confusion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Someone shoot Abi. End the confusion

Mick took his guns home :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Okay I'm getting it now but what about your very first post?? Was that in relation to this as well

No it was not. I reckon I have figured out who someone is is all but am not naming them as I think they are good, and naming them is stupid. Same as claiming roles day 1

Barbara WW wrote: »
    that was my fault though in fairness

I reckon there were enough early votes for Steve that remained unchanged so that it didn't make a difference. Depends on if it was close though I suppose.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    No it was not. I reckon I have figured out who someone is is all but am not naming them as I think they are good, and naming them is stupid. Same as claiming roles day 1

Ok. That's a better explanation. Thanks for this. What are your thoughts on Abi? What you reckon of the three names she's bandying about??

@Mods.
    Any chance of a breakdown of lynch votes please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Well jebus, what a day in the village.
    So, yay on getting rid of a SK but boo on losing Steve. I'm only catching up now but I got a vote in on Steve earlier today and didn't get a chance to change it.

I dunno what Abigail is playing at, but there's a fierce smell of wolf off her. I think she's role hunting for seer. Almost too wolfy to be a wolf, but my money would be on wolf. Same with Katie, that's my second place wolf for now.

I reckon there were enough early votes for Steve that remained unchanged so that it didn't make a difference. Depends on if it was close though I suppose.

do we get vote tallys in this game. don;t see anything in rules

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Can you tell them to kill Clodagh or Nigel or Isla please.

Why all us 3? You hadnt teh power to peek all of us...... bullplop.

If you are the seer, your guessing at least 1 of those names

Ok. That's a better explanation. Thanks for this. What are your thoughts on Abi? What you reckon of the three names she's bandying about??

Total bull me think, but you didnt ask me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey abi can you explain how you have peeked 3 player on the first day?

Katie WW wrote: »

Yeah, I thought this might've been an attempt by you to show that 'subtle' claims were being quite obvious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hi All, mea maxima culpa guys, had a rl issue today so couldn't get online. I'm all in now, will read like a crazy person to catch up. Anyone wanna give me a brief TL:DR?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hi All, mea maxima culpa guys, had a rl issue today so couldn't get online. I'm all in now, will read like a crazy person to catch up. Anyone wanna give me a brief TL:DR?

the seer peeked u and u are a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Can you tell them to kill Clodagh or Nigel or Isla please.
    Their third is Isla. The first is Nigel the middle is Clodagh.
    I really have to go again, shoot them or don't, in the morning I'll be dead.
    Shoot them then then.

what up abi. you may or may not be the seer, but you think you've discovered the above are wolves. correct?

Are you a wolf?

Total bull me think, but you didnt ask me

No I'm fine on you joining the conversation. I'm not sure what they're playing at tbh.

Steve was Jessica Jones. Holly was Kilgrave who had mind controlled Jake the Snake. Barbara is Luke Cage. Steve was lynched as people couldn't decide whether to lynch him to kill off Kilgrave or risk lynching Holly and hoping she was Kilgrave.

Now Abigail has named three people for some reason or another.

No I'm fine on you joining the conversation. I'm not sure what they're playing at tbh.

Confusion. Or... Evil plan in play

Kilgrave (Holly) mind controlled Jake.

Steve came out as Jessica Jones. He was lynched so that we could take Kilgrave out with him.

Barbara is Luke Cage.

Abi knows everything.

Abigail has already said she is not the seer by the way.

Confusion. Or... Evil plan in play

Seems to disjointed to be an evil plan tbh. There's literally no rhyme or reason to what they're saying. They're the seer - shoot these guys - they're not the seer. Not a formulated plan anyways.

The confusion could be helpful if that's the angle they're aiming for. We're looking down the barrel of two munches tomorrow morning now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail has already said she is not the seer by the way.

She also claimed the seer role. She just seems to be adding a lot of unnecessary confusion right now :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Go with your gut Gerty, if you trust me then stick with it, if not kill me. But look at the facts

The Seer can not peek 3 people yet

I have been totally team village. Look back all my posts

I shaded Abi slightly. was I on to something?

Advertisement