Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    the seer peeked u and u are a wolf

If Orla is dead pool she is franticly scrolling through the forum to see if this is true before responding!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abi - can you explain more about your Diablo / Joker thinking. Considering several of us countered your claim about Diablo not already being in the Suicide Squad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If Orla is dead pool she is franticly scrolling through the forum to see if this is true before responding!

Or maybe she's Karl.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Go with your gut Gerty, if you trust me then stick with it, if not kill me. But look at the facts

The Seer can not peek 3 people yet

I have been totally team village. Look back all my posts

I shaded Abi slightly. was I on to something?

Claiming to be totally team village will carry a lot more weight when you help the village find a wolf, not a SK. Everyone wants the SK dead, but help us find someone on a wolf team to really cement some credibility.

You have helped us find the SK - in fairness almost everyone did today.

You arent off the suss list for me - not top of it, but not off it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I thought I was about to get you by saying why only if dead pool. Then realised if a team wolf then they could've asked their team.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Im not sure whats going on but i think abigail is making a play and judging from the reactions i think she might be good, no offence nigel but you are looking slightly worried compared to your calm persona thus far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Sudden quietness is odd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    can u link this
    Yes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Yes.

But will you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yes.

Do it now please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ok. That's a better explanation. Thanks for this. What are your thoughts on Abi? What you reckon of the three names she's bandying about??

I doubt she is the seer as she is playing it in Stark contrast to how You,me or anyone would play it. She mentioned clodagh though and I am willing to bet my life on clodagh being a wolf.

If iron man is reading this please kill clodagh. If I am wrong and she is good feel free to kill me straight after

Frank WW wrote: »
    Im not sure whats going on but i think abigail is making a play and judging from the reactions i think she might be good, no offence nigel but you are looking slightly worried compared to your calm persona thus far

Thanks Frank.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'm posting all the roles here cos this thread is still moving fast.

Have to ask ourselves why abi would be so vocal right from the get go.

1 x Seer - Scarlet Witch is the leader of the village. They have the ability to peek one player every night, and will be told the role of the peeked player.

1 x Elder - Thor is the elder of the hero village. He is a Demigod and therefore must be targeted two nights in a row to be killed

1 x Hero - Captain America is the Hero, he can protect one player each night If the Hero successfully saves on two nights both the Hero and the attacker will die (If this is a team then whoever suggested the kill dies)

1 x Governor -The governor is Batman, if he feels the hero village is not doing justice, once during the game he can execute any player of his choosing

1 x Priest - Wonder Woman is the priest of the hero village. The role of all dead players will be revealed to her.

1 x Apprentice Priest -Wolverine is Wonder Woman's apprentice. If Wonder Woman is killed, Wolverine will inherit her power

1 x Vigilante -Iron Man is the vigilante, he has 3 bullets that he may use at night to kill another member of the village. He can use any number of bullets on any night, but if he dies, then his bullets die with him.

1 x Hypnotist - Spiderman is the hypnotist. He can "bind" a player once during the game from day 1 (MONDAY). When Spiderman binds a player they cannot speak until after the lynch. Their vote will not count that night. After the lynch the player will be able to continue as normal

1 x Luke Cage - Luke will have three guesses to try and find his lover Jessica Jones. If he succeeds she will join him in a backroom so they can do what they do best together... ;)

On the side of Evil
    Evil TEAMS will get a kill each night

4 x Suicide Squad -
    Deadshot - The leader of the suicide squad and their priest. The roles of players killed by the suicide squad will be revealed to Deadshot

Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

El Diablo - He is an ordinary member of the Suicide Squad

Katana - Can protect one member of her team once during the game.

4 x Marvel Villains

Loki - Heads up the Marvel villains as their seer. When any player dies he will find out if they were good or bad

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.

Viper - Has one vial of poison with which to kill Captain America. If she identifies and poisons Captain America he will die. If she chooses any other character the plan will backfire and she will die.

Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

2 X Serial Killers
    The serial killers will have to compete for a kill every SECOND night

Kilgrave - Kilgrave has the power of mind control. At any point in the game he can choose any player to mind control. They will share a room and Kilgrave can dictate lynch votes, kill votes, and posts to this player. The selected player must comply. He's also inextricably linked to Jessica Jones. If Jessica dies, Kilgrave dies.

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Go with your gut Gerty, if you trust me then stick with it, if not kill me. But look at the facts

The Seer can not peek 3 people yet

I have been totally team village. Look back all my posts

I shaded Abi slightly. was I on to something?

I don't trust anyone to be honest. I have good vibes about some, not willing to name them right now as I don't want to draw any wolves onto them if I'm right.

She's definitely not the seer. At a push I might consider Clodagh as wolfy, but it's only a small feeling. No read on you or Isla yet tbh.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Claiming to be totally team village will carry a lot more weight when you help the village find a wolf, not a SK. Everyone wants the SK dead, but help us find someone on a wolf team to really cement some credibility.

You have helped us find the SK - in fairness almost everyone did today.

You arent off the suss list for me - not top of it, but not off it.

Helping to find a wolf wouldn't really carry a huge amount more weight than an sk. Finding a wolf is in the interest of the other wolf team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Sudden quietness is odd

that;s cos she's panicked she s been seered.
    worked a charm

FFA#1 ORLA

Katie WW wrote: »
    I doubt she is the seer as she is playing it in Stark contrast to how You,me or anyone would play it. She mentioned clodagh though and I am willing to bet my life on clodagh being a wolf.

If iron man is reading this please kill clodagh. If I am wrong and she is good feel free to kill me straight after

Ah Katie, you shouldn't have done that.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Abi - can you explain more about your Diablo / Joker thinking. Considering several of us countered your claim about Diablo not already being in the Suicide Squad.

It was a trick to see who answered first. I had my suspicions on Isla already so I can confirm she's Diablo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Ah she was slightly top of my list was Abi, not saying she was wolfy, but she was the most suss of the bunch for me, esp after trying to cosy up to me earlier. Its possible shes good but this move worries me further about her.

Im sure the village will trust me based on my play so far.

Please Abi, your reasoning behind calling me out?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Helping to find a wolf wouldn't really carry a huge amount more weight than an sk. Finding a wolf is in the interest of the other wolf team.

What?

Nigel hasn't really come across as too evil to me. The only things are the reminders that his postings have been pro village. I do think they are pro village but it's been said a few times which is the only thing to make me think a bit. I'd still have Nigel down my list of suspects.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ah Katie, you shouldn't have done that.

Why going to my chance me? Use tonight's peek on me and you will see I'm good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I

I am frantically scrolling through the thread TBH, cos you feckers have racked up over 1000 posts! this shizz is bananas!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Abi you're not the seer so where you getting these names from?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    What?

You said his claim would have more weight if he helped find a wolf, not an SK. I was saying that I do not believe this to be the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nigel hasn't really come across as too evil to me. The only things are the reminders that his postings have been pro village. I do think they are pro village but it's been said a few times which is the only thing to make me think a bit. I'd still have Nigel down my list of suspects.

The more nige says it, the more I disbelieve it.

It the words of hollys favourite band.....
    "You say it best when you say nothing at all"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Im out for the night, catch up in the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Abi you're not the seer so where you getting these names from?

deduction

• Advertisement

Im starting to think Abi is good, franks reasoning makes sense, but she is wrong about me.

Advertisement