Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Can Baddies munch each other ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Yes they can

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I don't believe Abi is bad tbh. But the stuff they're coming out with is confusing the hell out of me.

I'm heading off in a little while and will check in tomorrow morning.

Cap, go with your gut on protection tonight. No one important is out on thread so go with your own thoughts tonight.

Iron Man, don't be too rash with the bullets. Although... Katie's determination to have Clodagh shot is something I could get behind tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I doubt she is the seer as she is playing it in Stark contrast to how You,me or anyone would play it. She mentioned clodagh though and I am willing to bet my life on clodagh being a wolf.

If iron man is reading this please kill clodagh. If I am wrong and she is good feel free to kill me straight after

That's some big talk there. What has you so convinced I'm a wolf?

I mean, your very first post here was to try and convince us all you already had a role figured out. And you were so adamant on lynching Steve (who we were all fairly certain was good) that you tried to claim anyone changing their mind late on was "wolfy", despite it being pointed out to you that's its usually the opposite....so it seems like you're harbouring quite a lot more wolfy characteristics yourself and perhaps picking me as a handy deflection?

I want to believe you're good but you're not making it easy here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Can Baddies munch each other ?

They most certainly can Norris.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    It was a trick to see who answered first. I had my suspicions on Isla already so I can confirm she's Diablo.

I read back over that exchange from about post 1400 onwards, and, yes, Isla answered you first. But I don't see how that makes her Diablo. Others, including myself, Mary and Jake also answered you on your theory, even quoting from the OP.

Not to say you are wrong. But it seems like flimsy enough evidence to waste a vigilante bullet on. Maybe in a race between, say, Isla and Gertie, I'd go for Isla based on this evidence. But I'd not recommend shooting her on this.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I read back over that exchange from about post 1400 onwards, and, yes, Isla answered you first. But I don't see how that makes her Diablo. Others, including myself, Mary and Jake also answered you on your theory, even quoting from the OP.

Not to say you are wrong. But it seems like flimsy enough evidence to waste a vigilante bullet on. Maybe in a race between, say, Isla and Gertie, I'd go for Isla based on this evidence. But I'd not recommend shooting her on this.

Huh? Why you wanna race me? What did I ever do to you:(:(:(

The more I think about it, Gail Platt has good intentions. Shes misguided but I think he play was needed to ruffle some feathers.

But I think she is good. Same as Gertie.

But she is wrong about me. But the more I think about it, I was wrong to think shes bad also.

Damn this game, ive no idea who to go after.

You and Isla replied in the same minute to Abigail about it I believe. So I wouldn't really put much stock in her reasoning. Then myself and Jake replied shortly after.

He used you as a trustworthy example, dont worry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Cap should protect me as the only confirmed goodie?

I don't. I was using you as an example. I'm saying that *if* it came to a race between you and Isla, I'd choose to vote for Isla based on some flimsy Abi evidence.

The implication being that I trust you pretty well due to your villageryness today, so that I'd rather lose a possible villager in Isla over flimsy evidence, than a damn good villager in you.

It was actually a compliment.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The more I think about it, Gail Platt has good intentions. Shes misguided but I think he play was needed to ruffle some feathers.

But I think she is good. Same as Gertie.

But she is wrong about me. But the more I think about it, I was wrong to think shes bad also.

Damn this game, ive no idea who to go after.

I find this very compelling, mainly because of the use of the Gail Platt nickname.

I don't. I was using you as an example. I'm saying that *if* it came to a race between you and Isla, I'd choose to vote for Isla based on some flimsy Abi evidence.

The implication being that I trust you pretty well due to your villageryness today, so that I'd rather lose a possible villager in Isla over flimsy evidence, than a damn good villager in you.

Oh. That makes sense. Service resumes as normal :D:D:D

Or, as Nidge says far more succinctly.....
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    He used you as a trustworthy example, dont worry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I don't believe Abi is bad tbh. But the stuff they're coming out with is confusing the hell out of me.

I'm heading off in a little while and will check in tomorrow morning.

Cap, go with your gut on protection tonight. No one important is out on thread so go with your own thoughts tonight.

Iron Man, don't be too rash with the bullets. Although... Katie's determination to have Clodagh shot is something I could get behind tbh.

Clodagh will have to work hard for me to change my mind but I'm hoping iron man puts a Jericho missile up her ass and I am proven right

Mary WW wrote: »
    I find this very compelling, mainly because of the use of the Gail Platt nickname.

I called her that on day one, I stand by it.

Barbara WW wrote: »

Not sure on that. There are other roles much more important than yours as basically an NRV now so if Cap has an inkling about one then they should go with them.

Clodagh will have to work hard for me to change my mind but I'm hoping iron man puts a Jericho missile up her ass and I am proven right

Break her walls.down yeah?

What's the evidence against Clodagh again?

• Advertisement

I'm working on a post about Clodagh. It'll probably be my last of the night. I think you might be right

Not sure on that. There are other roles much more important than yours as basically an NRV now so if Cap has an inkling about one then they should go with them.

Of course If cap believed he snatched a valuable riled villy he should protect that person. But if not. Protection me wud make sens

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

ok, I'll be checking out soon (I know, so soon right, I've only just got here) I promis you all, full game face will be on tomorrow :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I've my blond wig on tonight . . How were you confirmed good ?

Orla WW wrote: »
    ok, I'll be checking out soon (I know, so soon right, I've only just got here) I promis you all, full game face will be on tomorrow :D

After uve tasted first blood?

Doris WW wrote: »
    I've my blond wig on tonight . . How were you confirmed good ?

I shagged Jessica in the bum.
    Literally and figuratively

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That's some big talk there. What has you so convinced I'm a wolf?

I mean, your very first post here was to try and convince us all you already had a role figured out. And you were so adamant on lynching Steve (who we were all fairly certain was good) that you tried to claim anyone changing their mind late on was "wolfy", despite it being pointed out to you that's its usually the opposite....so it seems like you're harbouring quite a lot more wolfy characteristics yourself and perhaps picking me as a handy deflection?

I want to believe you're good but you're not making it easy here.

It may be real life bias but the only clodagh I know is a real snake in the grass, the type who will say one thing to your face but when she's around her other friends she is complete different.

I didn't like your wishy washy I'm voting Steve...oh everyone is going holly now I'll go holly. Oh people are back to Steve I'd like to change to his in vote but it'd be too suspicious. I honestly hope you are a wolf and iron man kills you. Cos if I'm wrong I'll be killed next

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Right guys all this mess is wrecking my head. I'm off to bed. Will hopefully pop in before the munch tomorrow.

Of course If cap believed he snatched a valuable riled villy he should protect that person. But if not. Protection me wud make sens

It would make sense to protect you, but also to protect someone else. Up to you Captain. Thankfully there is no guaranteed protection candidate so the wolves won't know who to avoid.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Who is Gail, is that a play on the storm name thing?

Advertisement