Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    It would make sense to protect you, but also to protect someone else. Up to you Captain. Thankfully there is no guaranteed protection candidate so the wolves won't know who to avoid.

Yep

And that's how we beats them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who is Gail, is that a play on the storm name thing?

Abigail, keep up orla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Clodagh will have to work hard for me to change my mind but I'm hoping iron man puts a Jericho missile up her ass and I am proven right

Kinda hard for me to do when you don't give me a good reason as to why you're so sure I'm a wolf.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    What's the evidence against Clodagh again?

I was referred to as "wishy washy" earlier for changing my lynch vote. But it was shown to have been the right move in the end.

According to Abi I either was viewed by the seer, or I admitted it or I blurted it out but I think eeryything Abi says needs several pinches of salt!

Look, I understand if some of ye are suspicious because I'm not the most active posting on here. I do regret that, I'd like to be involved more but I'm doing the best I can to balance here with other commitments. Honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I don't. I was using you as an example. I'm saying that *if* it came to a race between you and Isla, I'd choose to vote for Isla based on some flimsy Abi evidence.

The implication being that I trust you pretty well due to your villageryness today, so that I'd rather lose a possible villager in Isla over flimsy evidence, than a damn good villager in you.

It was actually a compliment.

Everyone wants the SK dead (except the SK themselves). Today we all knew that it was the SK we were hunting so claiming someone's villageyness with regards to today is very naive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

never mind, Gail/ Abigail, I get it! Funny I think more Abi Branning from Eastenders

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nah Gail Platt is a nickname Nigel gave Abigail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm working on a post about Clodagh. It'll probably be my last of the night. I think you might be right

If I am right which I'm 95% sure I am I'd like to be protected as I'd have been involved in the killing of two baddies day one and will probably become a target.

So if iron man trusts my reasoning and takes a shot at clodagh and she comes up bad.....I'm not really a praying man but if you are up there save me superman captain america

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I shagged Jessica in the bum.
    Literally and figuratively

Did steve actually confirm you? I couldn't keep up with his final few posts cause sh*t was moving too fast to slow down !

Apologies, I had you down as a question mark for something small I was going to save if anything else surfaced, but if Steve confirmed you I can at least close off that weak piece of evidence . .

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Abigail, keep up orla.

I'm really tryin here dude, you lot don't make it easy!

It may be real life bias but the only clodagh I know is a real snake in the grass, the type who will say one thing to your face but when she's around her other friends she is complete different.

I didn't like your wishy washy I'm voting Steve...oh everyone is going holly now I'll go holly. Oh people are back to Steve I'd like to change to his in vote but it'd be too suspicious. I honestly hope you are a wolf and iron man kills you. Cos if I'm wrong I'll be killed next

To be fair, steve was the safer bet and gerty , whom appears trustworthy to a point, suggested a gamble. A lot mulled over it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If I am right which I'm 95% sure I am I'd like to be protected as I'd have been involved in the killing of two baddies day one and will probably become a target.

So if iron man trusts my reasoning and takes a shot at clodagh and she comes up bad.....I'm not really a praying man but if you are up there save me superman captain america

2 baddies ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Everyone wants the SK dead (except the SK themselves). Today we all knew that it was the SK we were hunting so claiming someone's villageyness with regards to today is very naive.

True. But she came across as more likely to be good than not. She's not on a confirmed list or anything, but still, the evidence thus far would indicate she's probably okay.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did steve actually confirm you? I couldn't keep up with his final few posts cause sh*t was moving too fast to slow down !

Apologies, I had you down as a question mark for something small I was going to save if anything else surfaced, but if Steve confirmed you I can at least close off that weak piece of evidence . .

It was messy leading up to the lynch but in the he did confirm barbara

To be fair, steve was the safer bet and gerty , whom appears trustworthy to a point, suggested a gamble. A lot mulled over it.

As a gambler I take the smaller odds over biggest ones, yes you don't win as big but you win more often. Fwiw I think Gerty is a good in. I'm leaning to you being good also

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Kinda hard for me to do when you don't give me a good reason as to why you're so sure I'm a wolf.

I was referred to as "wishy washy" earlier for changing my lynch vote. But it was shown to have been the right move in the end.

According to Abi I either was viewed by the seer, or I admitted it or I blurted it out but I think eeryything Abi says needs several pinches of salt!

Look, I understand if some of ye are suspicious because I'm not the most active posting on here. I do regret that, I'd like to be involved more but I'm doing the best I can to balance here with other commitments. Honest.

why do you think people think you are suspicious?

They mentioned Barbara in one of their last posts, not seeming to know if Barbara was actually in the game.

2 baddies ?

By placing statistics by leading the lynching of Steve it killed killgrave. Baddie 1.
    If clodagh is a wolf.
    Baddie 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Everyone wants protection but why are you so special?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Hes claiming barbra.. not checking if there is a barbra character but pretty sure there is not
    So there is a barbara?? Ok guess ur luke.sorry for outing u but sholdmt habe been acting like a tit in backroom

Steve's confirmation of Barbara = Luke.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I said earlier I was against early reveals but I'm beginning to agree with the cpnsensus that there is a very strong case for Jessica to reveal herself. Killgraves mind control power is just too damn dangerous and I can't foresee a scenario where Jessica and lukes backroom would be advantageous enough to counteract that..

Ok, Clodagh starts with being against the reveal of Jessica. She then changes her mind Could be down to others making a strong case... but wait, there's more.

If we are more convinced that Steve is Jessica than we are that Holly is Kilgrave, would we be potentially be risking too much by lynching Holly? Though her posting style definitely indicates wolf or SK vibes, so getting rid of a baddie is obviously a plus. Is it worth sparing jessica for now to get rid of a baddie who may or may not be Kilgrave? or take the opportunity to off kilgrave right now?

Wants to lynch Steve despite the argument for Holly.

Ok, I've read back over the arguments for Steve v Holly and gone back and fro in my mind a few times.
    But I'm gonna go with lynching Holly.
    I really hope this doesn't come back to bite us! :o

Votes Holly despite earlier protestations.

Maybe Steve is playing us all but there's still a strong case for Holly as kilgarve.
    I've had my mind changed on this before, right now I'm gonna hold firm rather than flip again.

Holds firm. But this is after coming under pressure from Katie.

you seem to have decided i'm a wolf out of nowhere, but if we can get rid of killgrave without sacrificing a villager to do so then we've scored a big win. sometimes risks need to be taken. there are convincing arguments both for lynching steve and for holly, this is really a judgement call and im not gonna be too hard on anyone who chooses one over the other.

Hedging the bets in case she's backed the wrong horse.

It's not conclusive evidence but the flip flopping from one view point to another doesn't look good imo. Particularly when they were strongly in favour of lynching Steve only to suddenly do a U-Turn.

Steve asked us to look at Clodagh, Angus and Phil. I suggest we do that between now and tomorrow at lynch time. I'm aware that Katie's hard push on Clodagh could come off wolfish too so I'd like to hear from both on what their views are.

• Advertisement

My 2 cents before bed,

Abi appears good, yet misguided

Gerty appears the most trustworthy, but not beyond suspicions yet

Captain america should defend who he chooses, no big calls yet

Ive no real suspects on wolfs yet

Henry WW wrote: »
    Everyone wants protection but why are you so special?

I literally just explained it in what you quoted

Steve's confirmation of Barbara = Luke.

Thanks for going back and quoting Eva. I didn't want to go back again but knew it happened.

By placing statistics by leading the lynching of Steve it killed killgrave. Baddie 1.
    If clodagh is a wolf.
    Baddie 2

You led the lynch on Steve???

As a gambler I take the smaller odds over biggest ones, yes you don't win as big but you win more often. Fwiw I think Gerty is a good in. I'm leaning to you being good also

I appreciate your trust but seriously trust no one. Same goes for me to you

I was just reading that! here it is
    So there is a barbara?? Ok guess ur luke.sorry for outing u but sholdmt habe been acting like a tit in backroom

post 1345, it's as close to a confirmation as we have I believe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It may be real life bias but the only clodagh I know is a real snake in the grass, the type who will say one thing to your face but when she's around her other friends she is complete different.
    Lol, this is probs the most convincing reason so far! :p

I didn't like your wishy washy I'm voting Steve...oh everyone is going holly now I'll go holly. Oh people are back to Steve I'd like to change to his in vote but it'd be too suspicious. I honestly hope you are a wolf and iron man kills you. Cos if I'm wrong I'll be killed next

So really all I'm guilty of is thinking out loud too much? C'mon tonight's lynch was a tough call to make and I was trying to reason it all out with myself, as others were doing. I wasn't just blindly going with the moajority, which is what you seem to think I've done. ultimately i laid out all my concerns so I could make what most felt like the right choice.

You led the lynch on Steve???

Myself mary and gertie did, joint efforty, cant think who first siggested it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Please guys, no good lists. It's just a target list for the wolves to aim at if you're right. I haven't done mine and I wont either for that exact reason

• Advertisement

Myself mary and gertie did, joint efforty, cant think who first siggested it

Yeah, that sounds right. Gertie came off first and then I was convinced to vote Holly with her.

Not sure Katie led the lynch really.

Advertisement