Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ok, Clodagh starts with being against the reveal of Jessica. She then changes her mind Could be down to others making a strong case... but wait, there's more.

Wants to lynch Steve despite the argument for Holly.

Votes Holly despite earlier protestations.

Holds firm. But this is after coming under pressure from Katie.

Hedging the bets in case she's backed the wrong horse.

It's not conclusive evidence but the flip flopping from one view point to another doesn't look good imo. Particularly when they were strongly in favour of lynching Steve only to suddenly do a U-Turn.

Steve asked us to look at Clodagh, Angus and Phil. I suggest we do that between now and tomorrow at lynch time. I'm aware that Katie's hard push on Clodagh could come off wolfish too so I'd like to hear from both on what their views are.

I have given my opinions on clodagh, the wishy washy changing you actually explained it better. I do not available is the seer as I said it the Stark contrast of how she plays it compared to every madam web in existence makes no sense. I think she is right on clodagh though, so that makes me you Steve and abigail all suspect of clodagh day one. Can that many people independently all be suspect of the same person and be wrong??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Please guys, no good lists. It's just a target list for the wolves to aim at if you're right. I haven't done mine and I wont either for that exact reason

Im sure the wolves have a list themselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I literally just explained it in what you quoted

Sorry, I know that. What I mean is why do you need protection over someone with a more important role?

I find that players who ask for protection often have an ulterior motive of trying to otherwise engage the BG. If what you say is true then surely the BG will realise that and protect you without the need for you to request it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Myself mary and gertie did, joint efforty, cant think who first siggested it

Gertie and I posted it within a minute of each other originally.

I appreciate your trust but seriously trust no one. Same goes for me to you

I said I'm leaning, not I trust you

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I have given my opinions on clodagh, the wishy washy changing you actually explained it better. I do not available is the seer as I said it the Stark contrast of how she plays it compared to every madam web in existence makes no sense. I think she is right on clodagh though, so that makes me you Steve and abigail all suspect of clodagh day one. Can that many people independently all be suspect of the same person and be wrong??

I'm not saying you are wrong about Clodagh. But certainly that many people can be suspect of the same person and be wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Myself mary and gertie did, joint efforty, cant think who first siggested it

That's what I thought. I don't remember Katie in the forefront, tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Gertie and I posted it within a minute of each other originally.

Yep, Ewan has it. We both came up with the idea of Jessica outing herself to put an end to Kilgrave. Posted within a minute if not less of each other.

I've looked at Clodagh's posts. I wonder if someone else could take a look at Uncle Phil's or Angus's? I can do it myself but it won't be till tomorrow, and lord knows I may not be around to do so

Angus, Clodagh and maybe Phil. I'm not sure on Phil.

But Angus and Clodagh for sure would be my suspicions. Jake isn't off the hook either though.

Eva WW wrote: »

... or why this would warrant her being protected tonight.

Ok, Clodagh starts with being against the reveal of Jessica. She then changes her mind Could be down to others making a strong case... but wait, there's more.

It's not conclusive evidence but the flip flopping from one view point to another doesn't look good imo. Particularly when they were strongly in favour of lynching Steve only to suddenly do a U-Turn.

Steve asked us to look at Clodagh, Angus and Phil. I suggest we do that between now and tomorrow at lynch time. I'm aware that Katie's hard push on Clodagh could come off wolfish too so I'd like to hear from both on what their views are.

To be fair, I almost changed my vote to Holly. It was the final few posts from Steve that made me stick with my original choice.

Had I changed my vote you might be saying the same things about me.

I'm not defending Clodagh but I'm pointing out how simple it can be change or not change a vote. There may be something to what you suggest or maybe it's nothing.

Just sayin'.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »

Katie was pretty vocal in the lead up to the lynch actually. She wasn't one of the first as people have mentioned. They talk about how wolfy it is to switch late and also that it is the logical choice to vote for Steve.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Sorry, I know that. What I mean is why do you need protection over someone with a more important role?

I find that players who ask for protection often have an ulterior motive of trying to otherwise engage the BG. If what you say is true then surely the BG will realise that and protect you without the need for you to request it.
    It all depends on iron man tbh. If iron man pops clodagh then it has me on the radar to munch, if I get munched in the morning 100% shoot clodagh as it's a sign I am getting too close to the wolves den.

Some kills are done at late I forget how kills from iron man are timed same with protection but say iron man kills at 2 am, clodagh the Wolfy/SK is outed as bad then wolves munch me, if cap has me protected they waste a day and my sluthing skills lad another day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

In other news......

This thread has over 1600 posts already and has been viewed over 11,000 times.

Way to go mods!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Hmm, on reconsidering I think I might know what Abi is at so happy to give her a pass for now. I think Clodagh and Katie could be on a team together. It feels a bit rehearsed or something, I dunno but something is ringing false. Of the two, I feel Katie is wolfier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

To be fair, I almost changed my vote to Holly. It was the final few posts from Steve that made me stick with my original choice.

I'm not defending Clodagh but I'm pointing out how simple it can be change or not change a vote. There may be something to what you suggest or maybe it's nothing.

Just sayin'.

Yep, and it's a fair point. But Steve is confirmed good and I'm following his instructions. I'm suss of Clodagh and Angus based off his suspicions. Jake cos of my own.

Just sayin'.

Agree, and me too. I originally voted Steve, then Holly, then expressed doubt and worry about being played. Confusion is power for the course this game.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Katie was pretty vocal in the lead up to the lynch actually. She wasn't one of the first as people have mentioned. They talk about how wolfy it is to switch late and also that it is the logical choice to vote for Steve.

Early in the day I also looked for Jessica to come out and when she did I said so we lynch Steve kill killgrave.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    In other news......

This thread has over 1600 posts already and has been viewed over 11,000 times.

Way to go mods!

Its crazy trying to keep up, especially if you don't have the time during the day and you have to catch up

Is this one of the highest post counts in relation to day to date?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Hmm, on reconsidering I think I might know what Abi is at so happy to give her a pass for now. I think Clodagh and Katie could be on a team together. It feels a bit rehearsed or something, I dunno but something is ringing false. Of the two, I feel Katie is wolfier.

I get the same feeling about Gail Platt in hindsight. I feel shes good, but im not certain

Fiona WW wrote: »

I can guarantee you that me and that thing are not on the same team

• Advertisement

Why would it really make you a prime target Katie? You picked one evil in Clodagh (if right) and on the other you weren't sure enough to vote for a baddie without killing a goodie. Gertrude picked Holly as evil and if we went with her we wouldn't have lost Steve. So Gertrude picked one evil and you'd have picked another in Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

@ mods: any chance of lynch votes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yep, and it's a fair point. But Steve is confirmed good and I'm following his instructions. I'm suss of Clodagh and Angus based off his suspicions. Jake cos of my own.

Which suspicions? The ones where I suggest exploring all possibilities or some others?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Early in the day I also looked for Jessica to come out and when she did I said so we lynch Steve kill killgrave.

Didn't steve himself agree originally that lynching himself was the best plan of action or am i mistaken

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I can guarantee you that me and that thing are not on the same team

how can you know 100%. you could both be villagers :confused:

Mary WW wrote: »
    Why would it really make you a prime target Katie? You picked one evil in Clodagh (if right) and on the other you weren't sure enough to vote for a baddie without killing a goodie. Gertrude picked Holly as evil and if we went with her we wouldn't have lost Steve. So Gertrude picked one evil and you'd have picked another in Clodagh.

Gertrude picked holly on feeling. I picked Steve as statistically it was the safest play. It guaranteed killgrave a death

Wendy WW wrote: »
    how can you know 100%. you could both be villagers :confused:

I'm a villager I know this. I am sure she is a wolf/SK therefore I am 100% sure she is not on team village

It all depends on iron man tbh. If iron man pops clodagh then it has me on the radar to munch, if I get munched in the morning 100% shoot clodagh as it's a sign I am getting too close to the wolves den.

Some kills are done at late I forget how kills from iron man are timed same with protection but say iron man kills at 2 am, clodagh the Wolfy/SK is outed as bad then wolves munch me, if cap has me protected they waste a day and my sluthing skills lad another day

Well lets leave the decision to Iron Man.

I see no reason to implore Iron Man to protect you.

If you are right about Clodagh then cool, you've done your job as villager and pawn in the game. We can't all survive to the end so be sure your not requesting to waste Iron Man's time on a simple villager when he has bigger fish to fry ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

From OP: "The votes will be published when the Lynch is announced."

Did we ever get those votes? I think that's important for us to have.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ok, Clodagh starts with being against the reveal of Jessica.

I don't like early reveals in general, and I was against the suggested reveal of Thor, but I'll admit I hadn't really considered what would be gained by Jessica reveal. It was my own fault for not picking it up in the OP sooner.
    She then changes her mind Could be down to others making a strong case...
    That's exactly what it was. It was spelled out clearer what the benefits would be.

Read that back, I wasn't committing one way or the other. I Was questioning out loud and waiting to hear others' arguments....

...because the argument in favour of voting Holly turned out to be convincing. It would have gotten us a killer without losing a villager; if I was a wolf I'd have been far more in favour of Steve so that both birds could be killed with the one stone.

No, I held firm because I believed I was making the right choice. I don't believe I had anything with Katie at this point.

It was a tough call, I was just acknowledgin that and not wanting anyone to be too hard on themselves who went with Steve over Holly in the end.

Again I wasn't strongly in favour of either, I was to-ing and fro-ing in my mind and needed to put feelers out there to what others thought.

I don't know what more to say here, I'm trying to do my best to make sense of everything which reading back may all look a bit naive but I'm on the village side here.

Advertisement