Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Which suspicions? The ones where I suggest exploring all possibilities or some others?

To be fair, a quick look back through your posts doesn't throw up anything of note that would make me stop and think wolf. I'll have a proper look tomorrow. If I survive the munch that is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Didn't steve himself agree originally that lynching himself was the best plan of action or am i mistaken

Pretty sure I had explained my reasoning before he came out I could be wrong though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm a villager I know this. I am sure she is a wolf/SK therefore I am 100% sure she is not on team village

but you cant know for sure unless you are on a team of 1, or a team of 4 with no clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I can guarantee you that me and that thing are not on the same team

Yeah, that just makes you sound even wolfier to me. Only wolves can be sure who is and isn't on their team. This, along with your mobile slip and your certainness on Clodagh makes you my prime lynch suspect for tomorrow to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gertrude picked holly on feeling. I picked Steve as statistically it was the safest play. It guaranteed killgrave a death

I understand why you voted how you did. Holly was identified for a number of reasons. It was a safe play to lynch Steve. Not sure your decision would lend itself to reasoning that you should be protected though.

• Advertisement

Iron man let me say this. If you believe me, Gertie or Steve's reasoning . Take the shot. There is always a slim chance wolves munch you. Take the shot. Blow up clodagh. If I am wrong immediately kill me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    From OP: "The votes will be published when the Lynch is announced."

Did we ever get those votes? I think that's important for us to have.

No we didn't. I am suprised that have not been posed already or did i miss them?

No we didn't. I am suprised that have not been posed already or did i miss them?

They said there were issues with voting. Certain people didn't put their name in or something.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm wary of anybody who's 100% sure of anything in this game.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't like early reveals in general, and I was against the suggested reveal of Thor, but I'll admit I hadn't really considered what would be gained by Jessica reveal. It was my own fault for not picking it up in the OP sooner.

That's exactly what it was. It was spelled out clearer what the benefits would be.

Read that back, I wasn't committing one way or the other. I Was questioning out loud and waiting to hear others' arguments....

...because the argument in favour of voting Holly turned out to be convincing. It would have gotten us a killer without losing a villager; if I was a wolf I'd have been far more in favour of Steve so that both birds could be killed with the one stone.

No, I held firm because I believed I was making the right choice. I don't believe I had anything with Katie at this point.

It was a tough call, I was just acknowledgin that and not wanting anyone to be too hard on themselves who went with Steve over Holly in the end.

Again I wasn't strongly in favour of either, I was to-ing and fro-ing in my mind and needed to put feelers out there to what others thought.

I don't know what more to say here, I'm trying to do my best to make sense of everything which reading back may all look a bit naive but I'm on the village side here.

The part in bold is the only real problem I have with this answer to be honest. I understand your thought process but the indecisiveness is a little concerning to me. I think you've explained yourself quite well though, and as Henry pointed it out it's probably a little unfair to focus on you when there were quite a few of us (me included) who switched.

So, I'll move off my questioning of you for now. What are your thoughts on Katie? Why do you think she is so convinced you're evil?

• Advertisement

Yeah, that just makes you sound even wolfier to me. Only wolves can be sure who is and isn't on their team. This, along with your mobile slip and your certainness on Clodagh makes you my prime lynch suspect for tomorrow to be honest.

I will defend myself against the lynch tomorrow and with genius reasoning. I know I am good. I do not trust clodagh. I have repeatidly said why. If we are both alive tomorrow I will happily race clodagh. But I do think iron man should shoot her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

On the phone and it's hideous again. I'm not convinced by the argument against Clodagh yet, probably because I wavered myself. I switched to Holly and planned to switch back to Steve due to the backroom fiasco but got distracted.

I'm happy to have my posts looked at. The only possible thing is the so called "role claim" that I didn't actually make but was read as one and to be honest some posts since then make that call out particularly ridiculous.

I'm off to bed shortly so I'll chat to you all in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Wendy WW wrote: »
    @ mods: any chance of lynch votes?

I am afraid you will have to wait till the morning as grumps did that part and I haven't a clue. I took a couple of hours off there as been at this nearly all day!

Iron man let me say this. If you believe me, Gertie or Steve's reasoning . Take the shot. There is always a slim chance wolves munch you. Take the shot. Blow up clodagh. If I am wrong immediately kill me

Could it be possible that your on the same team as clodagh and that clodagh is harley?

This would give your team the option to direct the bullet where you want and give you good villager points. I am not saying this is true but it could be possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Steve's confirmation of Barbara = Luke.

We got so little time together I don't know if Steve was trying out a strategy. Unfortunately I think we were only in the room for bout 30mins due to a variety of reasons so we only got short time to work together. Most of that was spent with Jessica shouting out me.

She's a right diva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

From OP: "The votes will be published when the Lynch is announced."

Did we ever get those votes? I think that's important for us to have.
    I don't think they'll be as important as you think. It was always gojng to be a 2 horse race. Any wolf team would have split their vote 2 and 2. They wouldn't have cared who went. (obviously they'd be wanting to get rid ok SK as much as village).
    If there was an off the wall vote, then maybe there might be questions.

I think there's a good chance Katie is a suicide squader and bussing Clodagh (Harley) to gain villager points. Clodagh is shot, turns out to be bad. Only priests learn that Clodagh was Harley. Joker becomes active so the Squad doesn't lose a member. Also, we waste a bullet.

She's mentioned twice that she's "willing to bet her life" or "kill me if I'm wrong" - there's no way she could have this certainty.

Oh, and the nice thing is that when Katie is suspiciously not munched in the morning, she can say oh the Captain must have protected me like I asked. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Trés tired. I missed everything from 6pm to 9pm... the thread doubled in that time :P

I'm not convinced of Gertie's argument against Clodagh at all. Not sure what Steve or Kate's argument is against her... off to bed zzz

I think there's a good chance Katie is a suicide squader and bussing Clodagh (Harley) to gain villager points. Clodagh is shot, turns out to be bad. Only priests learn that Clodagh was Harley. Joker becomes active so the Squad doesn't lose a member. Also, we waste a bullet.

She's mentioned twice that she's "willing to bet her life" or "kill me if I'm wrong" - there's no way she could have this certainty.

Oh, and the nice thing is that when Katie is suspiciously not munched in the morning, she can say oh the Captain must have protected me like I asked. :rolleyes:

The thing I can't figure out is why make that play so early? It's still only night 1.

I just said that

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'll add that I voted steve. I missed the argument for Holly. I'm suss of anyone who wouldn't vote for steve tbh. Seemed like airtight plan when I voted.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Trés tired. I missed everything from 6pm to 9pm... the thread doubled in that time :P

I'm not convinced of Gertie's argument against Clodagh at all. Not sure what Steve or Kate's argument is against her... off to bed zzz

Neither am I to be honest. It was more an analysis of their posts in the lead up to the lynch.

Not at all, mods will announce if the Joker stops masquerade and joins the square. The will reveal if clodagh is Harley. And will out me as one of them. Do not trust I am good just cos I kill a baddie as that has led to the downfall of villages in different dimensions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Could it be possible that your on the same team as clodagh and that clodagh is harley?

This would give your team the option to direct the bullet where you want and give you good villager points. I am not saying this is true but it could be possible.

Thats a theory.... its logical and plausible. A bit out of left field though...

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'll add that I voted steve. I missed the argument for Holly. I'm suss of anyone who wouldn't vote for steve tbh. Seemed like airtight plan when I voted.

Nah if you have a look back there was a legitimate process behind the switch. I'll admit that I led it. If that makes me suss so be it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I will defend myself against the lynch tomorrow and with genius reasoning. I know I am good. I do not trust clodagh. I have repeatidly said why. If we are both alive tomorrow I will happily race clodagh. But I do think iron man should shoot her

Do you have anything else other than the posts you quoted like if your reasoning is genuis, please share?. You seem so convinced, so I want to believe you but from my (granted speedy) reading of the 30 mins leading up to lynch a lot of people were doubting some changed and changed back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Here you are again requesting an action for your own deductions. I see no village consensus behind this to warrant such a request.

Something doesn't sit right. Although it could be nothing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I voted Steve too. Safest bet

Not at all, mods will announce if the Joker stops masquerade and joins the square. The will reveal if clodagh is Harley. And will out me as one of them. Do not trust I am good just cos I kill a baddie as that has led to the downfall of villages in different dimensions

Exactly, if Clodagh is Harley everyone will suspect Katie.

• Advertisement

Neither am I to be honest. It was more an analysis of their posts in the lead up to the lynch.

Take me out of it. Steve was good. He didn't trust clodagh. You don't trust her either.

I am good but tomorrow I will be pushing for clodagh to be lynched if I still live after munch I doubt I will though.

Iron man could do the village a favour, shoot clodagh if she is good and I'm wrong kill me.

Advertisement