Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Here you are again requesting an action for your own deductions. I see no village consensus behind this to warrant such a request.

Something doesn't sit right. Although it could be nothing.

I cant decide who to believe, I do believe they both could be just paranoid goodies too. Hold off on using Vig kills for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'll add that I voted steve. I missed the argument for Holly. I'm suss of anyone who wouldn't vote for steve tbh. Seemed like airtight plan when I voted.

It was airtight but things developed rapidly. I was very tempted to change and it would have been the right thing to do.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I don't think they'll be as important as you think. It was always gojng to be a 2 horse race. Any wolf team would have split their vote 2 and 2. They wouldn't have cared who went. (obviously they'd be wanting to get rid ok SK as much as village).
    If there was an off the wall vote, then maybe there might be questions.
    Well, we'll get those votes tomorrow and I think they're important. I like to see all the evidence. At some point we'll want to check back and try and identify who was just jumping on a bandwagon.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I just said that
    Great minds Frank! :)
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Not at all, mods will announce if the Joker stops masquerade and joins the square. The will reveal if clodagh is Harley. And will out me as one of them. Do not trust I am good just cos I kill a baddie as that has led to the downfall of villages in different dimensions
    Do you know this becuase you asked the mods in your backroom. Because it's certainly not in the OP. You didn't kill a baddie, it was a group effort. But nice to see that you're still clamouring for those villager points.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Exactly, if Clodagh is Harley everyone will suspect Katie.

I am willing to take that risk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'll add that I voted steve. I missed the argument for Holly. I'm suss of anyone who wouldn't vote for steve tbh. Seemed like airtight plan when I voted.

Why suss of us Conor? It turns out the people who voted for Holly were correct. I mean by all means be suss of us but why not suss of those who remained and could say it was the safe/correct play to vote for Steve.

• Advertisement

Take me out of it. Steve was good. He didn't trust clodagh. You don't trust her either.

I am good but tomorrow I will be pushing for clodagh to be lynched if I still live after munch I doubt I will though.

Iron man could do the village a favour, shoot clodagh if she is good and I'm wrong kill me.

2 vig kills though if your wrong though

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I cant decide who to believe, I do believe they both could be just paranoid goodies too. Hold off on using Vig kills for now

Same here, tbh.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Well, we'll get those votes tomorrow and I think they're important. I like to see all the evidence. At some point we'll want to check back and try and identify who was just jumping on a bandwagon.

Great minds Frank! :)

Do you know this becuase you asked the mods in your backroom. Because it's certainly not in the OP. You didn't kill a baddie, it was a group effort. But nice to see that you're still clamouring for those villager points.

Nope a similar situation came up in another village in another dimension

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I am willing to take that risk

I understand, I was making the point that a plan concocted by you and Clodagh (and team) would have the flaw of you being a prime suspect once Clodagh was revealed as SS.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If neither die tomorrow morning though (and why would the wolves kill either if they're both good), this will rage on all day and could be two goodies squaring off against each other. I'm in favour of Iron Man making the call himself, shooting one of them and we can focus on something else tomorrow.

• Advertisement

2 vig kills though if your wrong though

Lynch me then if I'm wrong save the vig kill. If I'm wrong I'm the safest person for the village to lynch as I will of caused the death of two goodies for what will only be killgrave

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I also voted for Steve but I was ordered to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

The part in bold is the only real problem I have with this answer to be honest. I understand your thought process but the indecisiveness is a little concerning to me.
    That's a fair enough comment. I was indecisive, absolutely; hold my hands up to that. But I think a lot of us were tonight.

So, I'll move off my questioning of you for now. What are your thoughts on Katie? Why do you think she is so convinced you're evil?

I think there's enough to reasonably suspect Katie of being a wolf.

* Being so convinced on me based on my thought process could possibly be a nice little scapegoating job to get here an easy villager kill.
    * Her repeated insistence that changing your mind is "wolfy" even though villagers are more likely to change minds last minute than wolves. She could easily plan ahead in a backroom with her fellow wolves while I just have to keep up with what gets thrown out on here.
    * Her very first post is to claim she knows somebody's role, thread had not even gotten very far at that stage. Maybe more of a troll move than a wolf one, but still enough to look odd.
    * Her bravado of "shoot Clodagh and kill me if I'm wrong" and requests for protection from the Captain seem a bit desperate and unnecessarily reckless for a villager to come out with.

If neither die tomorrow morning though (and why would the wolves kill either if they're both good), this will rage on all day and could be two goodies squaring off against each other. I'm in favour of Iron Man making the call himself, shooting one of them and we can focus on something else tomorrow.

But if they are both good, we lose a kill and a goodie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Same here, tbh.

not possible according to katie. 100% not on the same team as clodagh

Quite possible. But why have one of them shot?

Mary WW wrote: »
    I understand, I was making the point that a plan concocted by you and Clodagh (and team) would have the flaw of you being a prime suspect once Clodagh was revealed as SS.

*If* we're told that Clo was SS or Harley. I'm not buying the "it happened in another game so it'll happen here" reasoning. My reading of the OP is that we are only told if Clo was bad or good if she dies.

"Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love."

I've just thought of another reason to back up my theory. It could be a ploy to flush out the priests. Only Loki and Wonder Woman know the roles of the dead. So the Squad bus one of their own, wait for someone to say it was Harley, then target that person. Makes more sense rather than just bussing for the sake of bussing.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That's a fair enough comment. I was indecisive, absolutely; hold my hands up to that. But I think a lot of us were tonight.

I think there's enough to reasonably suspect Katie of being a wolf.

* Being so convinced on me based on my thought process could possibly be a nice little scapegoating job to get here an easy villager kill.
    * Her repeated insistence that changing your mind is "wolfy" even though villagers are more likely to change minds last minute than wolves. She could easily plan ahead in a backroom with her fellow wolves while I just have to keep up with what gets thrown out on here.
    * Her very first post is to claim she knows somebody's role, thread had not even gotten very far at that stage. Maybe more of a troll move than a wolf one, but still enough to look odd.
    * Her bravado of "shoot Clodagh and kill me if I'm wrong" and requests for protection from the Captain seem a bit desperate and unnecessarily reckless for a villager to come out with.
    I am that sure you are evil I am willing to die early by wolf hands in the morning. I would like protection as I feel I am a valuable asset to the village and will be on wolf radars when you are revealed to be bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie you are convinced Clodagh is a wolf. How do you know she is not Harley?
    You say you aren't on the same team as her which makes her a wolf. But how can you be sure of the 9 wolves remaining she isn't actually Harley?

But if they are both good, we lose a kill and a goodie

Yes, but if they are both good then this will take up all of tomorrow. And to be honest, one of them has to be bad the way this is flopping back and forth. Just my two cents on it anyways.

We still have seven baddies to find so I'm going to spend the (possibly short) time I have left focusing on others who are skirting under the radar while this battle rages on

• Advertisement

Yes, but if they are both good then this will take up all of tomorrow. And to be honest, one of them has to be bad the way this is flopping back and forth. Just my two cents on it anyways.

We still have seven baddies to find so I'm going to spend the (possibly short) time I have left focusing on others who are skirting under the radar while this battle rages on

Whoops, I meant nine

*If* we're told that Clo was SS or Harley. I'm not buying the "it happened in another game so it'll happen here" reasoning. My reading of the OP is that we are only told if Clo was bad or good if she dies.

"Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love."

I've just thought of another reason to back up my theory. It could be a ploy to flush out the priests. Only Loki and Wonder Woman know the roles of the dead. So the Squad bus one of their own, wait for someone to say it was Harley, then target that person. Makes more sense rather than just bussing for the sake of bussing.

I never once mentioned another game

Yes, but if they are both good then this will take up all of tomorrow.

No it won't. We'll get bored of it and move on to something else.

We've short attention spans :D

I never once mentioned another game

Oh really?
    Nope a similar situation came up in another village in another dimension

Quite possible. But why have one of them shot?

I read fables of a battle between two villagers many moons ago. One that raged on for days on end and all the while the wolves skirted under the radar. I'm concerned this is going to happen again. I'd rather the issue was resolved as soon as possible.

It'd be great if this closed for the night phase. Less catching up in the morning.

Oh really?

Really. Where do I mention a game

It'd be great if this closed for the night phase. Less catching up in the morning.

I'm off for the night now anyways.

Again, Cap go with gut. If you have any kind of inkling protect the inkling.

Iron Man it's up to you. I'd rather this was resolved by the morning but I guess if not (if they're both villagers it would be madness for the wolves to kill them) then we can expect more of the same tomorrow I guess.

Night all.

I read fables of a battle between two villagers many moons ago. One that raged on for days on end and all the while the wolves skirted under the radar. I'm concerned this is going to happen again. I'd rather the issue was resolved as soon as possible.

Good point but let's see what the morning brings. The munch could change the landscape as has done many times before as you know from reading those fables.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I am that sure you are evil I am willing to die early by wolf hands in the morning. I would like protection as I feel I am a valuable asset to the village and will be on wolf radars when you are revealed to be bad

tbf IF she's bad, you're probably on them already!

I think the cap should use his own judgement on who to protect tonight

Advertisement