Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie you are convinced Clodagh is a wolf. How do you know she is not Harley?
    You say you aren't on the same team as her which makes her a wolf. But how can you be sure of the 9 wolves remaining she isn't actually Harley?

Katie can you answer this please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Really. Where do I mention a game

Seriously? :rolleyes: A similar situation came up in another village in another dimension so we should believe you about how the mods will act. Defo not a reference to another game then. Could be a movie, I remember sometimes mods do announcements in movies. Or a board game. Maybe a comic? I think you're being deliberately obtuse but you won't weasel your way out of this!
    Not at all, mods will announce if the Joker stops masquerade and joins the square. The will reveal if clodagh is Harley. And will out me as one of them. Do not trust I am good just cos I kill a baddie as that has led to the downfall of villages in different dimensions
    Nope a similar situation came up in another village in another dimension

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Anyways, good night village, hopefully tomorrow will be less intense!
    Sleep tight!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Night night everyone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I am that sure you are evil I am willing to die early by wolf hands in the morning. I would like protection as I feel I am a valuable asset to the village and will be on wolf radars when you are revealed to be bad

Any chance you want to summarise your usefulness to date?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Seriously? :rolleyes: A similar situation came up in another village in another dimension so we should believe you about how the mods will act. Defo not a reference to another game then. Could be a movie, I remember sometimes mods do announcements in movies. Or a board game. Maybe a comic? I think you're being deliberately obtuse but you won't weasel your way out of this!

I'm not being obtuse. I am not referencing other games I am referencing other villages in other dimensions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The vote for Jessica was an assured way of removing Kilgrave. The reveal of Jessica put him under pressure and forced Kilgrave's hands and made him be more careless than he could have been if allowed more time to plan. We have evidence now of how dangerous Kilgrave could have been if he had been allowed more time to devise a plan. It was a clever spot by gertie to pick correctly that Kilgrave was Holly, but it was a risk and did not guarantee in 1 lynch the death of Kilgrave. We could have killed Holly, and without involving the priest, would not know we had hit Kilgrave, which could have led us to killing Jessica anyhow to be sure.
    Killgrave was 1/10 of the baddie team. Jessica was 1/18 of the goodie team, and not a powerful character. To achieve this with one lynch should be marked as a success.

In regards to my #ffa1, here is my update.

Jake is not cleared, but his actions pre-lynch today under the control of Kilgrave need to be ignored in relation to Jakes alliegences.
    Before he was taken over, I already had Jake down as suspicious. Therefore he remains on my ffa.

Katie. After the lynch, your need to take credit for the team effort is suspicious. Your request to be protected is suspicious.

Nigel. I accept your answer earlier re: 'ESP low posters' even though I still think it was premature and push you off my ffa for now, but not of my suspicions list.

I'm not being obtuse. I am not referencing other games I am referencing other villages in other dimensions

What does that even mean?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What does that even mean?

Does doctor strange or Dr fate stick only in one dimension for example?

Would be a great play by wolves to get iron man to use all his shots early. What if killgrave grabbed a wolf, others wolves saw this and came up with a plan to get iron man to waste shots

You have been asking iron man to make shots. What makes you any different, except for your knowledge of these other villages in other dimensions?

• Advertisement

You have been asking iron man to make shots. What makes you any different, except for your knowledge of these other villages in other dimensions?

To clodagh? I am good us what makes me different. To other hero's? I have different powers

Katie, take your own advice.

Why do people day one clearly go I am claiming this character. You would have to be completed clueless not to of seen that claim

Katie, take your own advice.

I have never claimed a role

And I didn't see anything!

Okay, just before I go to bed. My third suspect is Wendy.
    so revised ffa is

wendy
    katie
    jake.

Good night all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    *If* we're told that Clo was SS or Harley. I'm not buying the "it happened in another game so it'll happen here" reasoning. My reading of the OP is that we are only told if Clo was bad or good if she dies.

"Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love."

I've just thought of another reason to back up my theory. It could be a ploy to flush out the priests. Only Loki and Wonder Woman know the roles of the dead. So the Squad bus one of their own, wait for someone to say it was Harley, then target that person. Makes more sense rather than just bussing for the sake of bussing.

Thanks for this. I just wanted to hear everything about your line of thinking and question where I could.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

meh spending more time catching up than anything else

My wolves list....

Nigel
    Clodagh
    Wendy
    Phil
    Isla

decent nights work to get Kilgrave

Tegan WW wrote: »

My wolves list....

Nigel
    Clodagh
    Wendy
    Phil
    Isla

I've seen reason to suspect nigel and clodagh and have given one for Wendy myself. Others used the same reason too. But why Phil and isla?

You did say other heroes at one point which people might believe is a claim but I don't think it was.

Tegan WW wrote: »

My wolves list....

Nigel
    Clodagh
    Wendy
    Phil
    Isla

I'm a but suspicious of this as there aren't really reasons given for this and you previously said we should keep nigel around. I'd be less suspicious if a reason for this switch in particular was provided.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    It'd be great if this closed for the night phase. Less catching up in the morning.

I disagree Henry. I love a good morning catch up. Hope you are enjoying yours.

To be fair, a quick look back through your posts doesn't throw up anything of note that would make me stop and think wolf. I'll have a proper look tomorrow. If I survive the munch that is.

I didn't really find anything either. There was one post that interested me but not really enough to put Angus on my Wolf list.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie you are convinced Clodagh is a wolf. How do you know she is not Harley?
    You say you aren't on the same team as her which makes her a wolf. But how can you be sure of the 9 wolves remaining she isn't actually Harley?

I reckon I missed where she said that. I can see somewhere where she says if clodagh is harley. Could you point out where she says she isn't harley please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

That last 'suspect list' by Tegan looks very opportunistic. Tegan, welcome to the naughty list.
    I believe we should look more closely at Tegan tomorrow rather than focus on the obvious battle that's going to rage on all day. Remember this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Is it possible that Katie and Clodagh are both bad but on different bad teams, like wolf and SK? It really feels to me like she's trying to get towncred by leading a lynch on someone she knows is bad, but it wouldn't make so much sense to do it so early in the game if it were to a teammate. It could be that Clodagh is Harley, and the wolf team just thought 'hey since there is suspicion on him now, we might as well get rid of him and find our Joker'.

The other argument if they were different teams though, is how could she be so sure...? That's a bit risky if she didn't know he was 100% bad.

And if it was her leading a lynch on Harley, the OP doesn't seem to mention that anyone would know if Harley died, except the priest. So it looks like that argument doesn't work in her favor.

Also, the whole trying to get Capt to protect her thing...it feels like a bold claim that's just fishing for some actual PRs to take the bait (e.g., if she claimed she was protected).

I know I said earlier that Katie's early game where she called out people being not-so-subtle felt more villagery than villainy, but her actions closer to the lynch have been suspicious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

12 posts...well, that's depressing, since I spent most of my time playing catch up.

At the moment I'm most suspicious of:

Nigel - for his change in demeanor when Abigail pressed him. So many mentions of 'look at my pro-town behaviour' that seemed to drown out any pro-town behaviour I could see. His later posts after that got a little better though, but maybe cause Abigail disappeared?

Clodagh - Katie/Clodagh interactions make me suspect they're not teammates, but at the same time, it feels *too much* that it could be staged? Putting him here for flip-flopping.

Katie - as mentioned above.

If any of these read vague to you, it's likely cause I'm typing them as I remember them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all.

I'm really not understanding why some of you have me as dodgy so if you could lay out your reasons again for everyone to see, that would be good.

You've haven't got many posts to ISO prior to my saying I was the seer so shouldn't be a difficult task for ya.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning all!

Tbh I don't know what to make of the whole Clodagh/Katie deal.
    We've all been indecisive, (in villages in other demensions before!!) So I don't see that as a hanging offence but maybe there's more to it than that, I'm hoping Katie will give us more details today.

I'm not a fan of villagers demanding protection, again not a hanging offence, but tthe hero has a tough job and people shouting like that can muddy the waters, It's not in the village interests for the baddies to know where the hero is going. Let them unknowingly attact the protectee. That way we reduce the death count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

If Jake is alive after munch we know he is a baddie as no wolf team would see a seer claim and let it live.

I was told to say it! And claimed to have seen more than one role in my ramblings.

You are so dodgy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I'm really not understanding why some of you have me as dodgy so if you could lay out your reasons again for everyone to see, that would be good.

You've haven't got many posts to ISO prior to my saying I was the seer so shouldn't be a difficult task for ya.

My take on you Jake isn't that you are dodgy. Just that because you were mind controlled by Kilgrave doesn't automatically make you good.
    You have done nothing very obviously wolfie in my eyes yet however you cant be marked as good. Nobody can be marked as good yet except Barbara.

Advertisement