Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning Jake. Having slept on it and gone over it in my mind the timeline suggests that I'm probably putting too much stock in suspecting you.

What are your thoughts on Tegan?
    That list they posted has NO original suspects contained within. This is who my top suspect is today. I'm staying out of the Clodagh/Katie argument.

Again I'll try to keep up today but won't be fully available till 4.30 to engage properly.

However I suspect I may be dead at 10am so it may not matter.
    Today the town should focus on the low posters and avoid the Clodagh Vs Katie argument until towards the end of the day if at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I reckon I missed where she said that. I can see somewhere where she says if clodagh is harley. Could you point out where she says she isn't harley please?

Sorry Mary I see the post now where she says she is willing to take the risk. I thought she was just deflecting and not answering that possibility.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I'm really not understanding why some of you have me as dodgy so if you could lay out your reasons again for everyone to see, that would be good.

You've haven't got many posts to ISO prior to my saying I was the seer so shouldn't be a difficult task for ya.

So who are you suspecting right now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'm a but suspicious of this as there aren't really reasons given for this and you previously said we should keep nigel around. I'd be less suspicious if a reason for this switch in particular was provided.

Ok, nigel

Quite a prolific poster so bear with me -it was their posting frequency that previously had me suggesting keeping them around since they'd likely be useful or slip

23 posts in before they actually mention wolves- this actually surprised me

7 more posts before its mentioned in a meaningful way.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    What makes me not so nasty?

Firsy time he thinks hes been called out though he cant help a defensive reaction. On readback this is the killer actually since theres no pressure here its just an innocent comment he picks up wrong. But he doesnt address it, he snaps back, because hes a wolf and doesnt want to overdo the reaction but has to react

Then 10 more bits of fluff
    Bit more...
    Why do you wanna lynch those? Sell me on them?

For what its worth Ive seen nothing yet to make any assumptions yet, I have my suspeciouns but tehy are very very light
    Then this. Theyre fishing here. Needs a bandwagon to jump on but cant start it themselves. Imply they have something...offer nothing really.... Fish for a name to push.....
    I agree, shes trying to cosy up to me and Gertie Ahern.

I dont think shes a wolf yet, she could be a goodie, but she has my high on my suspect list, which to be fair to Abi isnt saying much yet. Shes there by default.
    Look at this for subtle! Theyve already suggested abi or jake, who are at that point somewhat distinct. Now this- a bit of j'accuse but no push. Theyre sowing the seed but want someone else to run with it.

Next we have a long list of fluff plus lots of questions and the odd 'im confused' post

Hey, look at this!
    Conor and Ewan with great points.

Conors right taht it doesnt limit the kills

Ewan is right that the mind control power is dangerous, esp if he has a good roled player.

Two players make diametrically opposed post? What the hell I'll try to pocket them both

Thats in his first 6 pages of fluff....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    My take on you Jake isn't that you are dodgy. Just that because you were mind controlled by Kilgrave doesn't automatically make you good.
    You have done nothing very obviously wolfie in my eyes yet however you cant be marked as good. Nobody can be marked as good yet except Barbara.

Why is Barbra good?

• Advertisement

Ok, I'm just gonna come out and say it.

I'm Spiderman. I left a trail on the first night so people might pick up on it. See below:

Is everyone present and accounted for yet? Might be a bit too early to worry about that though lol

Spreadsheets, eh? Perhaps you can elaborate? I jest, I jest

Down to earth, wild and beautiful, just like the storm I was named after. Easy reasoning for deleting my avatar. Yes, you can indeed remove your avatar should you choose to do so

I have used my binding power on someone last night, not saying who but it's not because they're necessarily bad, they were just messing with my head and I needed some space to think.

Believe it or don't but the reason I'm doing this is so there will be NO false claims about Spidey after I get munched this morning which is a large possibility due to me being put on trust lists by several others.
    I'm essentially an NRV now so don't mind taking one for the team.

Cap do NOT protect me. Follow these instructions. Tegan is dodgy. I'm not sure on Katie/Clodagh. One of them is bad I think, maybe both but this should be resolved by Iron Man or Batman. Do NOT waste a day lynching one of them.

Thank you for your time. Spidey out for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I have somethings I wanna share if I survive the munch.

That last 'suspect list' by Tegan looks very opportunistic. Tegan, welcome to the naughty list.
    I believe we should look more closely at Tegan tomorrow rather than focus on the obvious battle that's going to rage on all day. Remember this.

Opportunistic. My previously posted list plus one other

Who ive now explained

Riighht

30d.jpg

Youve still to my memory been helpful yesterday so for now ill give you a pass on how opportunistic it is to jump in at me once Nigel was added to my previous list.

I have somethings I wanna share if I survive the munch.

I suspect you just might wolfey....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why is Barbra good?

Barbara is Luke

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote:
    Youve still to my memory been helpful yesterday so for now ill give you a pass on how opportunistic it is to jump in at me once Nigel was added to my previous list.

Eh, I'm not giving anyone on your 'list' a pass at all. But between Abigail Katie, Clodagh and Steve you've basically copied they're suspicions. You are really suss. And stay away from the Spidey memes that's my job! :P

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I suspect you just might wolfey....

I will let this slide for now, as I have 2 names to accuse. Just trust me for now.

Im on the munch chopping block, so if I survive ill sharey thoughts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning

Gertie, you've blown this morning proceedings wide open, but I will come out and say it, I'm pretty sure you're being truthful.

This Clodagh issue has me puzzled, she has been on the naughty list of at least 5 players now, I'm inclined to think they are not wolves but probably roled players.

As it's still night phase until the munch, I think the vig can still order the kill if he hasn't already. Question is now, does he do it or is the whole day going to follow the Clonagh/Katie story? Taking one of them out now could possibly move us forward.

As I always say, better to run before you can walk.

Liam WW wrote:
    Gertie, you've blown this morning proceedings wide open, but I will come out and say it, I'm pretty sure you're being truthful.

Thanks for that. I've done it for two reasons.
    1: I suspect I'm going to be munched due to yesterday
    2: I'm not going to allow an evil priest to false claim my role when they munch me.

I'm also essentially an NRV now so it doesn't really matter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    So who are you suspecting right now?

I'm gonna mull over the following the ones who had both me and holly on FFA.

This is all who had me on FFA. Not everyone had both of us but a small enough list to work with

Tegan
    Derry
    Ewan
    Eva
    Nigel
    Gertrude
    Phil
    Henry

I hope I didn't miss someone.

Tegan you need to get some answers together.
    Nigel - loads of posts to sift through but you jumped along with others suspects (not just me) on many occasions and your posts need looking at.

This is all who had me on FFA. Not everyone had both of us but a small enough list to work with

Tegan
    Derry
    Ewan
    Eva
    Nigel
    Gertrude
    Phil
    Henry

Nigel - loads of posts to sift through but you jumped along with others suspects (not just me) on many occasions and your posts need looking at.

I encourage you to look.

On.gertys reveal...... I would believe you, but your "clues" seems a bit convoluted. But I do beleieve you ffiw

Nigel WW wrote:
    On.gertys reveal...... I would believe you, but your "clues" seems a bit convoluted. But I do beleieve you ffiw

That's also fine. But when I'm munched and proven good don't allow anyone with a Spiderman claim to muddy the waters. This is my main reason for doing this

That's also fine. But when I'm munched and proven good don't allow anyone with a Spiderman claim to muddy the waters. This is my main reason for doing this

Will do,

Eh, I'm not giving anyone on your 'list' a pass at all. But between Abigail Katie, Clodagh and Steve you've basically copied they're suspicions. You are really suss. And stay away from the Spidey memes that's my job! :P

Um you might want ro check back on when i first tagged three of that list, pretty sure its early doors
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    So far....

To follow the ffa idea

Phil is a wolf
    Wendy is a wolf

Jake the Hake and isla the fisher queen may be wolves

Abigail is worth keeping around as village for now. So is nigel

So far.....

Oh yeah, there it is

Nigel i just gave my reasons, clodagh to follow later today at some point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ah guys, don't you people ever sleep? AND another role claim? Gertie I have a feeling I know who you spunked at due to their silence. I hope it was a good choice. How long does it last?

Didn't have much time to formulate ideas last night due to the sleeping and all but we'll see how the munch goes and I'll probably be back at lunchtime with my suspicions.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote:
    Ah guys, don't you people ever sleep? AND another role claim? Gertie I have a feeling I know who you spunked at due to their silence. I hope it was a good choice. How long does it last?

Lasts until after the lynch to the best of my knowledge. Again, I don't necessarily consider the person I binded to be bad just I feel if they were good they were walking themselves into an easy mislynch. The day off may see them come back with a clearer head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i dont know if it ha already been suggested, but is there any merit to not lynching steve, and instead going after holly or jake? i suppose it depends on your outlook.

1. 100% kill steve and killgrave. loose villager and SK. kill count remains the same, but no opportunity to look for tasks from competing SK's (provided the challenges are on thread). @ mods: will there be any on thread challanges/tasks.

versus

2. 50% lynching killgrave. lynch killgrave, same result as above but we are +1 villager.

50% lynch incorrectly: could be lynching anyone, whoever killgrave mind controlled. 2 SKs are alive with possible tasks to look out for.

i dont really know, just thinking out loud.

for the people that still have me as suspect because of fluff. i would like to draw your attention to the above post. i posted this at about 7.30pm last night, i went back as far as 7pm and there was no talk of lynching holly in that period. i know there was talk of it at some stage yesterday, but the talk had all died down until i posted the above. go back and check for yourselves.
    because of this i would also like some of those tasty brownie points some posters were mad after. i would also like to highlight, that due to the above and other posts since, that your 'fluff' argument against me fails.
    if you continue to put me as a suspect due to 'fluff' you are not listening to reason/logic, so are therefore suspect yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lasts until after the lynch to the best of my knowledge. Again, I don't necessarily consider the person I binded to be bad just I feel if they were good they were walking themselves into an easy mislynch. The day off may see them come back with a clearer head.

Ah mammy Gertie!

Wendy WW wrote:
    for the people that still have me as suspect because of fluff. i would like to draw your attention to the above post. i posted this at about 7.30pm last night, i went back as far as 7pm and there was no talk of lynching holly in that period. i know there was talk of it at some stage yesterday, but the talk had all died down until i posted the above. go back and check for yourselves. because of this i would also like some of those tasty brownie points some posters were mad after. i would also like to highlight, that due to the above and other posts since, that your 'fluff' argument against me fails. if you continue to put me as a suspect due to 'fluff' you are not listening to reason/logic, so are therefore suspect yourself.

Actually Wendy that post is the reason you're not on my suspect list currently. I think this was the catalyst for me taking the gamble on Holly and working out the timeline.

Tegan is really suss. No reasoning given for any suspects bar Nigel. Who I'm nervous of now too because they won't reveal information unless they survive the munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

for the people that still have me as suspect because of fluff. i would like to draw your attention to the above post. i posted this at about 7.30pm last night, i went back as far as 7pm and there was no talk of lynching holly in that period. i know there was talk of it at some stage yesterday, but the talk had all died down until i posted the above. go back and check for yourselves.
    because of this i would also like some of those tasty brownie points some posters were mad after. i would also like to highlight, that due to the above and other posts since, that your 'fluff' argument against me fails.
    if you continue to put me as a suspect due to 'fluff' you are not listening to reason/logic, so are therefore suspect yourself.

Genuine question, who suspected you of that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Genuine question, who suspected you of that?

cant remember. about 3-5 people maybe. i think they all cited fluff. someone may have offered a different reason - cant really remeber

Tegan
    Derry
    Ewan
    Eva
    Nigel
    Gertrude
    Phil
    Henry

See my previous posts

Where did i previously mention holly btw?

Oh this was a one off deal? Well that's kinda poopy. Would you not have considered using it on someone you thought was wolfy? Or on whoever your strongest whiff of SK was?
    Although I suppose if you think you're toast today then you might as well have used it anyway?

cant remember. about 3-5 people maybe. i think they all cited fluff. someone may have offered a different reason - cant really remeber

I didn't say anything about fluff. I suspected you because you commented on a post by the GM about the backrooms. You were the only person to do that and your 'oh but I don't have a backroom' looked weird.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote:
    Oh this was a one off deal? Well that's kinda poopy. Would you not have considered using it on someone you thought was wolfy? Or on whoever your strongest whiff of SK was? Although I suppose if you think you're toast today then you might as well have used it anyway?

Yeah a one off thing. I considered using it on Holly to be honest and maybe should have but I thought I had them by the short and curlies until the last 20 mins of confusion.

Advertisement