Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Morning all.
    Another day, another role.
    FWIW, I don't think you'll be targeted Gertie as you're now a vanillager. There will be a time to get rid of known villagers, but it's not yet. I think that you and Barbara will survive the night and the baddies will role hunt.

Worst case scenario we're looking at 2 bodies this morning right?
    There's a lot of players in this game that have made no impression on me, I don't know if I can be more active today than yesterday but I want to start looking through those players to see what they're doing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I have somethings I wanna share if I survive the munch.

That's either super wolfie or super villagery. If ur not dead at 10 then you will have to sing your heart out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Yeah a one off thing. I considered using it on Holly to be honest and maybe should have but I thought I had them by the short and curlies until the last 20 mins of confusion.

Ok your reveal makes more sense then. Youre basically an nrv now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Can kind people who have Backroom access please let me or Sully know immediately if you see a room you shouldn't.

Sometimes things can be missed.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    would love to but dont have a back room :(

for reference here's the post in question. you really think this is bad? i suppose if enough of you do then i'll be lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Yeah a one off thing. I considered using it on Holly to be honest and maybe should have but I thought I had them by the short and curlies until the last 20 mins of confusion.

Nah you were right not to use it on Holly I think. She was only making noise. We were pretty locked in on her being Kilgrave so she was gonna die either way.
    It's done now anyway so it doesn't matter if it was the right thing or not. I'm tending to agree with Fiona here btw. I'm not sure if the wolves will bother eating you or Barbara coz ye're both NRV's now. They'll surely be role hunting and can discount you two.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    for reference here's the post in question. you really think this is bad? i suppose if enough of you do then i'll be lynched

Tbh it doesn't look great! But I don't think we'd hang you for it today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote:
    Ok your reveal makes more sense then. Youre basically an nrv now?

Yep. Unconfirmed of course but essentially an NRV now I've used my power

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Another day, another role.
    FWIW, I don't think you'll be targeted Gertie as you're now a vanillager. There will be a time to get rid of known villagers, but it's not yet. I think that you and Barbara will survive the night and the baddies will role hunt.

Worst case scenario we're looking at 2 bodies this morning right?
    There's a lot of players in this game that have made no impression on me, I don't know if I can be more active today than yesterday but I want to start looking through those players to see what they're doing.

Now this is a load of fluff.
    Tell us everything we need to know.
    Tell us you don't have an inklings for the bad teams.
    Tell us you won't be active.

Fluff to the wolf.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Tell us everything we already know.

Fluff to the wolf.

Fixed that

Barbara WW wrote:
    Now this is a load of fluff. Tell us everything we need to know. Tell us you don't have an inklings for the bad teams. Tell us you won't be active.

Fluff to the wolf.

Are you saying Fiona is trying to butter me up before she eats me Babs? :P

• Advertisement

Are you saying Fiona is trying to butter me up before she eats me Babs? :P

Possibly.
    Ps I prefer to be called Cagey. Thank u

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all. Ah Gertie you're Spiderman, I thought you were someone else. I see my ability to suss things out is still going strong. I won't have as much time today - at least I shouldn't if I want to continue as a gainfully employed superhero - but I wanted to throw a few things out before I get called into a rescue :pac:

My FFA yesterday was Katie, Wendy and Jake. Wendy I've removed for being helpful. Jake I thought was Kilgrave, Holly was Kilgrave, ergo Jake must come off my suspect list for now. Which leaves Katie and I can't shake my suspicions. She accused me of making a role claim which, again, I didn't mean to make but I will acknowledge could be read as such. I wonder now if she'd spotted Gertie's trail (I haven't gone back and looked at the timings as I'm pressed for time right now) and thought I was a baddie making a move OR if she is a baddie and called me out on it in order to make clear the real spiderman. The call out is what has me most suspicious because I saw some things yesterday but I didn't draw attention to them. As far as I'm concerned, there is no need to spell everything out and do the wolves' work for them.

Now having said all of that, Katie could well be a frustrated goodie and my lean on them is only 60/40. For today, I'm going to try to look among the low-mid level posters and see what I can see.

Tell us everything we need to know.

Fluff to the wolf.

Actually theres a few posters eager ro point out that wolves should role hunt and leave the nrvs. If i was the suspicious kind id say it was messaging across the wolfey grapevine to ither teams

So I made it as far as about 7pm last night with my catch up with a few other bits later in the night.

Far too many posts in between and I don't have the time to fill the gaps.

I don't have massive amounts to go on but I'm suspeciios of Nigel (which might clear afrter munch), Fiona, Orla and Tegan.

Less concerned, for now of Jake. I m also a list suspicious of the very high very helpful posters. Some will be genuine others will be masquerading

Phil WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Ah Gertie you're Spiderman, I thought you were someone else. I see my ability to suss things out is still going strong. I won't have as much time today - at least I shouldn't if I want to continue as a gainfully employed superhero - but I wanted to throw a few things out before I get called into a rescue :pac:

My FFA yesterday was Katie, Wendy and Jake. Wendy I've removed for being helpful. Jake I thought was Kilgrave, Holly was Kilgrave, ergo Jake must come off my suspect list for now. Which leaves Katie and I can't shake my suspicions. She accused me of making a role claim which, again, I didn't mean to make but I will acknowledge could be read as such. I wonder now if she'd spotted Gertie's trail (I haven't gone back and looked at the timings as I'm pressed for time right now) and thought I was a baddie making a move OR if she is a baddie and called me out on it in order to make clear the real spiderman. The call out is what has me most suspicious because I saw some things yesterday but I didn't draw attention to them. As far as I'm concerned, there is no need to spell everything out and do the wolves' work for them.

Now having said all of that, Katie could well be a frustrated goodie and my lean on them is only 60/40. For today, I'm going to try to look among the low-mid level posters and see what I can see.

Are you a superhero fan Phil?

Tegan WW wrote:
    Actually theres a few posters eager ro point out that wolves should role hunt and leave the nrvs. If i was the suspicious kind id say it was messaging across the wolfey grapevine to ither teams

I like this post actually. Be wary of those who said I wouldn't be munched if I am in fact munched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok, I'm just gonna come out and say it.

I'm Spiderman. I left a trail on the first night so people might pick up on it. See below:

I have used my binding power on someone last night, not saying who but it's not because they're necessarily bad, they were just messing with my head and I needed some space to think.

Believe it or don't but the reason I'm doing this is so there will be NO false claims about Spidey after I get munched this morning which is a large possibility due to me being put on trust lists by several others.
    I'm essentially an NRV now so don't mind taking one for the team.

Cap do NOT protect me. Follow these instructions. Tegan is dodgy. I'm not sure on Katie/Clodagh. One of them is bad I think, maybe both but this should be resolved by Iron Man or Batman. Do NOT waste a day lynching one of them.

Thank you for your time. Spidey out for now.

This seems like bull**** to me. Reveal yourself just so there is no spidey claims? And you can't tell us who you bound? And you don't want protection? Riiiiight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    See my previous posts

Where did i previously mention holly btw?

I never said you did. The FFA list is all that had me in it and some also had holly aswell.

It was pretty clear what I wrote so dunno why you're getting defensive when I haven't accused you of doing so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning everyone, trying to catch up on what's transpired last night since I went to sleep. I know some of ye still have me as a wolf suspect, I hope ye understand tho that all i wanted was a clear head and risk-benefit analysis written down to help me make the right choice for the village at the lynch.
    I'll try be as active as I can today, work commitments may leave me afk for a bit tho.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Nah you were right not to use it on Holly I think. She was only making noise. We were pretty locked in on her being Kilgrave so she was gonna die either way.
    It's done now anyway so it doesn't matter if it was the right thing or not. I'm tending to agree with Fiona here btw. I'm not sure if the wolves will bother eating you or Barbara coz ye're both NRV's now. They'll surely be role hunting and can discount you two.

like this?

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Morning everyone, trying to catch up on what's transpired last night since I went to sleep. I know some of ye still have me as a wolf suspect, I hope ye understand tho that all i wanted was a clear head and risk-benefit analysis written down to help me make the right choice for the village at the lynch.
    I'll try be as active as I can today, work commitments may leave me afk for a bit tho.

thats alright clodagh, just try your best, thats all we ask

Tell us everything we already know.

Fluff to the wolf.

Am what?
    Maybe you skim read a lot of yesterday so I'll let that pass but there was a lot of confusion about whether night 0 counted as a night and if the SKs had a kill today or tomorrow. We eventually landed on tomorrow but I don't think a mod ever confirmed that. Also, yesterday I was active in the morning and early afternoon and not back again until after the lynch. But I was as helpful as I could be in the morning. If that gives you a wolf slant, well there's pretty much nothing I can do about that. Have you even read through my posts, I don't have that many.

Conor WW wrote:
    This seems like bull**** to me. Reveal yourself just so there is no spidey claims? And you can't tell us who you bound? And you don't want protection? Riiiiight

I've explained my reasons for revealing already. Believe it or don't

Conor WW wrote:

I've explained my reasons for revealing already. Believe it or don't

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Actually Wendy that post is the reason you're not on my suspect list currently. I think this was the catalyst for me taking the gamble on Holly and working out the timeline.

Tegan is really suss. No reasoning given for any suspects bar Nigel. Who I'm nervous of now too because they won't reveal information unless they survive the munch.

Just have some faith, after 11 ill be on if still alive

Jake WW wrote: »
    I never said you did. The FFA list is all that had me in it and some also had holly aswell.

It was pretty clear what I wrote so dunno why you're getting defensive when I haven't accused you of doing so.

Not getting defensive mate, just curious why you couldnt be bothered doing the cross ref

Damn double post. Also Conor, why would I as an NRV want protection? Just doesn't make any sense to ask for Cap to protect a vanillager when there are other roles way more important than mine

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just have some faith, after 11 ill be on if still alive

Why not 9.59.59?

So I made it as far as about 7pm last night with my catch up with a few other bits later in the night.

Far too many posts in between and I don't have the time to fill the gaps.

I don't have massive amounts to go on but I'm suspeciios of Nigel (which might clear afrter munch), Fiona, Orla and Tegan.

Less concerned, for now of Jake. I m also a list suspicious of the very high very helpful posters. Some will be genuine others will be masquerading

Why would Nigel be cleared after the munch?
    Earlier you said you felt one of Clodagh or Katie could be bad, but now neither have made it to your baddie list? A bit suss.

Also, just because you've claimed a role, doesn't mean that you're cleared. Presumably you're planning to use Clodagh not posting today to confirm you?
    I'm not convinced just yet.

• Advertisement

Are you a superhero fan Phil?

Hey phil cant @ you so not sure you saw this? Are you?

Advertisement