Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yep, binding means they cannot post at all so Abigail is probably screaming at her phone/computer now in anger

*waves at abigail*

:p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I realise I've now put myself and Abi in the crosshairs of the wolves so I expect this to be my last post. Focus on low posters and those who said I'd be fine if munched. That should be the strategy today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This part seems suss, it had been mentioned on thread already there was a back room as mods had asked people to check their access. This feels like a poor attempt to say oh I'm a villager and know nothing about what is happening in the background!
    Actually, this was in relation to whether the different teams can communicate with each other in the backroom. It's in relation to post #407 where I gave a theory on the assumption that they couldn't communicate with each other, but it was pointed out that the OP doesn't actually say in one way or other so we can't assume. Although, as I pointed out in a later post, I don't think they can because I think that's important enough it would have had to be included in the OP.
    Then at 13:27 & 13:31

But now the back room is fully operational when it suits your argument?
    Obviously the teams can communicate within themselves, how else would they wolf? I'm not following your logic here, unless you read my first post wrong.
    You were completely against the Jessica Jones reveal - but switched kinda easily in the background then when your previous post stated:
    Jessica coming out now helps the village in no way. It actually puts us at a disadvantage because the vig would probably shoot her and then we lose the possibility of Luke finding her.
    I was against Jessica coming out, that's true. So were many others. Then I was offline when she actually came out and all that shït went down. I skim read enough to put in a vote on Steve, but I wasn't here for any of it.
    Since then you have gone from suspecting Abi, Katie & Clodagh
    In my catch up post when I arrived last night, I called Abi bad because she was causing all kinds of confusion. In my next post, I called her good because I think I know what she's doing! I still suspect Katie. I suspect Clodagh to a lesser extent but I think there could potential be a bussing aspect. This is all stuff I've mentioned in previous posts. When I was writing my bussing theory, someone else posted it at the same time too, just so you know.
    I think you are doing exactly what you want to accuse others of doing.
    Sorry but :rolleyes:. We don't have the votes yet but my bet is that at least 90% of the village voted for either Steve or Holly. Is the entire village on a bandwagon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel, I look forward to hearing your after munch reveal . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Iron man listen to me. Kill clodagh. It's a leap of faith. Pkease just do it. This is in the village interest. When you see a wolf you kill a wolf. I need your help putting this Rab dog down

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I realise I've now put myself and Abi in the crosshairs of the wolves so I expect this to be my last post. Focus on low posters and those who said I'd be fine if munched. That should be the strategy today.

How are you both a target now? Yet you weren't a target before?

Well seeing as the wolves haven't had a munch on actual game players yet that's just not possible
    Yeah, we know that Jessica (Steve) and Kilgrave (Holly) are dead.
    Yep, binding means they cannot post at all so Abigail is probably screaming at her phone/computer now in anger
    Lol ok brill. :P
    Also Fiona, you said on Day One that binding was potentially damaging for the village. Do you still think so and why?
    Yeah I do. In this case, I think it's ok based on my reading of Abi's actions. But yes, if the binding had been used on the priest or seer at a bad time and they were subsequently lynched or eaten without being able to reveal their info well then of course it could have been potentially damaging for the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The village had had a troubled night’s sleep, knowing they’d turned on one of their own. One hero in particular couldn’t rest easy, tossing and turning in her bed. She heard a creaking, a banging, before seeing a mallet swung through her door. Suicide squad munched Abigail.

On the other side of town Phil couldn’t sleep either, with a fly buzzing incessantly around his head. One moment a fly, the next a man. Phil was munched by the Marvel Villains

Abigail was good
    Phil was good

Conor WW wrote:
    How are you both a target now? Yet you weren't a target before?

Well by revealing Abi as the one I binded

One last question, if you die do you know if the bind dies with you, or if the bind holds until lynch?

• Advertisement

LYNCH FORM IS NOW OPEN

****e. Sorry Abi. At least you can speak again now

Fiona WW wrote:
    One last question, if you die do you know if the bind dies with you, or if the bind holds until lynch?

I don't know and now I'll never know

****. Well, ignore my last question then.
    Actually though, that does mean my theory about who Abi was was wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok Nigel , cough it up!

Lynch clodagh. **** race us both but ****ing have her in the vote. Nothing has changed my vote she is bad to the bone. Also feel Gerti is covering for the real Spiderman wnd she is a nrv.

I'm going to ask this again. Iron man, use a shot. point it at clodagh. If I'm wrong lynch me. If I am right then it's a dead baddie. Do not sit out because you are unsure. Take a leap of faith. Trust me. Kill clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

RIP abi and phil mitchell. now, should;d we listing to abi and the 3 suspects they gave us last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I must be an idiot. I don't see how this raises her priority. I probably should stop prodding you as your a likely goodie now

Katie WW wrote:
    Lynch clodagh. **** race us both but ****ing have her in the vote. Nothing has changed my vote she is bad to the bone. Also feel Gerti is covering for the real Spiderman wnd she is a nrv.

No covering. I'm the real deal. One of you should die but Batman needs to make that call cos I don't wanna deal with this all day.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    RIP abi and phil mitchell. now, should;d we listing to abi and the 3 suspects they gave us last night?
    Abi named Clodagh, Nigel and Isla.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I must be an idiot. I don't see how this raises her priority. I probably should stop prodding you as your a likely goodie now

It raises her priority because it casts shade on Gertie. It can be "proved" now that Abi was binded. (Bound?) Actually, FWIW, this actually sways me towards believing Gertie.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

How can it prove Abi was bound?
    I was just thinking there that it quite a nice fall out for Gertie if she was lying to us. Abi is now gone and confirm her theory?
    I was believing Gertie, but Abi being munched has in a way thrown some doubt on to the claim.
    So confused. Too much happening :(

I was just thinking there that it quite a nice fall out for Gertie if she was lying to us. Abi is now gone and confirm her theory?
    I was believing Gertie, but Abi being munched has in a way thrown some doubt on to the claim.

Sorry it can't be proved because she was eaten. Which casts shade on Gertie. Which makes me think that she's legit coz otherwise the wolves wouldn't need to throw shade on her.

Gerti = team villager
    Clodagh= team bad

I do not believe Gerti is Spiderman btw. I believe she is nrv and looking to cover spiderman

Ok. Last post before I get back to work and I'll be back at 4.30 or so.

I think I know why Phil and Abi were killed.
    Katie suspected Phil of claiming Spiderman yesterday.
    Abi was binded by me. If she had lived she could have verified I binded her.

This is all a play by wolves to try to mislynch me. I have no issue dying to prove I'm good. If this happens, watch who starts to cast shade on me and more importantly who votes for me.

Spidey out for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Jebus, I'd almost be in favour of letting someone shoot Clodagh just to have Katie stop banging on about it :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Man I was sure Id be munched! But teh munch has thrown me a curve ball. I was all ready to accuse Phil! I am wrong, I dont know anymore!!!!!

I basically want to accuse someone. I feared if I accused someone out right, Id be a target for the munch. It was Phil, but now Phil is good.... crud!

I dont know who I trust yet, Im tentitivly trusting Gertie and Abi, Gertie seems on the up and up and has been active in trying to piece together whos bad without jumping on any one poster (as have I BTW, readback).

Abi's play last night, while misguided seemed anything but a wolfie move and in her death we can see she was good. I dont beleieve she was the seer, she was just ruffling feathers and seeing what happened.

Frank copped on to this too and he falls slightly into the good cat for me.

I cant tell whos who with Katie and Clodagh yet, but i suspecct they are both good. Leaning towards Katie rather than Clo in a race.

Henry seems good to, but again its only a slight lean.

Sorry guys, my readings are way off

What do you have to gain by binding , I dont understand it

Henry WW wrote: »
    Jebus, I'd almost be in favour of letting someone shoot Clodagh just to have Katie stop banging on about it :p

If Clodagh is good, it doenst mean Katie is evil. Katie seems more good, but I think both are good.

But my readings are way off, Im going to reevaluate things

One member of the village couldn't take the slaughter any more. Through the mist he emerged, wielding a gun. "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boyband" he muttered, turning the gun on his mark.

Clodagh was shot

Clodagh was bad

• Advertisement

Ok. Last post before I get back to work and I'll be back at 4.30 or so.

I think I know why Phil and Abi were killed.
    Katie suspected Phil of claiming Spiderman yesterday.
    Abi was binded by me. If she had lived she could have verified I binded her.

This is all a play by wolves to try to mislynch me. I have no issue dying to prove I'm good. If this happens, watch who starts to cast shade on me and more importantly who votes for me.

Spidey out for now

But surely the bad guys wouldnt know who you binded with,

I really dont understand teh bind, can someone help a brother out?

Advertisement