Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    One member of the village couldn't take the slaughter any more. Through the mist he emerged, wielding a gun. "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boyband" he muttered, turning the gun on his mark.

Clodagh was shot

Clodagh was bad

Lads, get behind Katie.....

great spot Katie!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel WW wrote:
    What do you have to gain by binding , I dont understand it

Nothing really just keeping someone quiet. I felt Abi's noise may have distracted from actual wolf hunting last night. I did think she was good but had she kept going it would have been a mislynch waiting to happen imo

Now I really have to do some work!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ok. Last post before I get back to work and I'll be back at 4.30 or so.

I think I know why Phil and Abi were killed.
    Katie suspected Phil of claiming Spiderman yesterday.
    Abi was binded by me. If she had lived she could have verified I binded her.

This is all a play by wolves to try to mislynch me. I have no issue dying to prove I'm good. If this happens, watch who starts to cast shade on me and more importantly who votes for me.

Spidey out for now

Gerti I never said I was suspended afaik I I merely pointed out he mase what was a roleclaim.

Here is what I know. I have figured out a few things.
    I am sure clodagh is a wolf. I think I have a bead on who iron man is from what they posted since the game began. I do not think you are Spiderman but a nrv. In fact I'd suspect that Phil was Spidey and will probably be proven when Spiderman doesn't bind anyone tonight.

Tldr. Clodagh is a wolf.
    Phil is probably Spiderman and made a claim out of inexperience.... Claim being his senses are tingling.....aka Spidey senses.
    You experienced player, nrv, picked up on this, saw about not posting decides to take a punt and get yourself lynched as Nrvs ain't as powerful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Abi named Clodagh, Nigel and Isla.

It raises her priority because it casts shade on Gertie. It can be "proved" now that Abi was binded. (Bound?) Actually, FWIW, this actually sways me towards believing Gertie.

It shouldn't cast shade. Surely the fact the a prolific poster said nothing for a extended period of time, as claimed by spider, is proof enough?!

I know scepticism is healthy in this game but this a closed case...

Thank you iron man for pulling the trigger. Thanks k you thank you thank you. Burn in hell clodagh

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Gerti I never said I was suspended afaik I I merely pointed out he mase what was a roleclaim.

Here is what I know. I have figured out a few things.
    I am sure clodagh is a wolf. I think I have a bead on who iron man is from what they posted since the game began. I do not think you are Spiderman but a nrv. In fact I'd suspect that Phil was Spidey and will probably be proven when Spiderman doesn't bind anyone tonight.

Tldr. Clodagh is a wolf.
    Phil is probably Spiderman and made a claim out of inexperience.... Claim being his senses are tingling.....aka Spidey senses.
    You experienced player, nrv, picked up on this, saw about not posting decides to take a punt and get yourself lynched as Nrvs ain't as powerful

What if Gerty is Spidey and he has binded someone and not Abi. Thats plausible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

i'm happy to believe abi was bound - abi must of being hopping mad. in another life i feel like i might know who he is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

The fück. This game moves so fast.

nice shot batman

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What if Gerty is Spidey and he has binded someone and not Abi. Thats plausible.

I do believe ABI was bought purely by the way she stopped posting so suddenly. I have no problem believing that.
    I just believe Phil did the web slinging

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    nice shot batman

Or Iron Man?

Bound not bought*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

nice spot Katie. To be honest, I did have my doubts, but fair play.

I do believe ABI was bought purely by the way she stopped posting so suddenly. I have no problem believing that.

Its most likely I agree, just throwing out another possibility.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

one thing guys, it's BOUND, not binded!

Ewan WW wrote: »

Ill be honest, Clodagh did a great job thrwoing shad on her to a point I thought both were good.

Healthy to have doubts, still do everyone should be doubted till seer confirmed. Or another confirmed goodie can 100 vouch for them.

For what it's worth I don't believe she was Harley. By my reading of the rules with the joker reveal I think the mods would inform us in some way of a villager turning. So she was so sk or not the infection wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jesus Katie what a morning! Excellent callout. Just have to go check coz I'm slightly concerned that Clodagh might have been Harley Quinn or Dr Doom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel, I am still not sure why you had to make such a dramatic statement pre munch. .

If you weren't going to tell us and you got munched then the village wouldn't benefit from your "knowledge". But now that you weren't munched, you haven't revealed anything of note. .

I am just wondering why you made such a dramatic statement. It just feels like trying to build credibility . .

And well played Katie, I still don't think this implies you are a goodie, just that you nabbed a baddy. You said yourself that killing a baddy does not equate to goody . .

Isla WW wrote: »
    Jesus Katie what a morning! Excellent callout. Just have to go check coz I'm slightly concerned that Clodagh might have been Harley Quinn or Dr Doom.

If she was then we could have more trouble ahead if shes doom. 2 kills tomorrow for MV.

I think shes either Viper or Loki, time will tell (tomorrow morning)

• Advertisement

Ok so from the OP:
    Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

So if Clodagh was Harley Quinn we MAY have a problem as that would have activated the Joker.
    However if she were Dr Doom then I don't think the Marvel's would get the 2 kills. Right? He needed to by lynched for that power to come into effect. But theres no way of knowing that really as there'll still be 2 munches tonight.

Or Iron Man?

at night

Orla WW wrote: »
    one thing guys, it's BOUND, not binded!

Is that legally bounding?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nigel, I am still not sure why you had to make such a dramatic statement pre munch. .

If you weren't going to tell us and you got munched then the village wouldn't benefit from your "knowledge". But now that you weren't munched, you haven't revealed anything of note. .

I am just wondering why you made such a dramatic statement. It just feels like trying to build credibility . .

And well played Katie, I still don't think this implies you are a goodie, just that you nabbed a baddy. You said yourself that killing a baddy does not equate to goody . .

I wasnt trying to be dramatic, though I realise it can appear that way.

I looking through Phils posts, forumlated a theory based on my findings and was going to summit them.

In hindsight, it may have been better to wait until after munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I need to go superheroing elsewhere for a while so last thoughts-
    - yay on Clodagh being bad, a baddie down is a baddie down
    - This doesn't clear Katie for me. There are limited ways she could have known Clodagh was bad and I've already detailed that bussing theory in previous posts.
    - For Phil to have been spidey, he would have had to communicate on thread that he bound Abi. I also didn't get the spidey apparent role claim but potentially most of the universe references will go over my head. I searched the thread for any mentions of Abi by Phil but came up blank. I don't know how thorough that search function is though. I think Gerti is more likely to be spidey.

I think the village would notice if we lost a member of our super hero team! So not joker, if doom it makes no difference as clodagh was shot not lynched

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok so from the OP:

So if Clodagh was Harley Quinn we MAY have a problem as that would have activated the Joker.
    However if she were Dr Doom then I don't think the Marvel's would get the 2 kills. Right? He needed to by lynched for that power to come into effect. But theres no way of knowing that really as there'll still be 2 munches tonight.

Someone was talking about Joker being El Diablo yday, think its was Gail Platt.

I think Joker would be a villager not a baddie, right

Captain Merica should probably protect Katie

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I need to go superheroing elsewhere for a while so last thoughts-
    - yay on Clodagh being bad, a baddie down is a baddie down
    - This doesn't clear Katie for me. There are limited ways she could have known Clodagh was bad and I've already detailed that bussing theory in previous posts.
    - For Phil to have been spidey, he would have had to communicate on thread that he bound Abi. I also didn't get the spidey apparent role claim but potentially most of the universe references will go over my head. I searched the thread for any mentions of Abi by Phil but came up blank. I don't know how thorough that search function is though. I think Gerti is more likely to be spidey.

Correct it doesn't clear me.
    When ABI completely stopped posting most people would assume she was bound as it completely went against how vocal she had been. A lack of contact can say just as much as a lot

• Advertisement

I think the village would notice if we lost a member of our super hero team! So not joker, if doom it makes no difference as clodagh was shot not lynched

How would we notice? I assume someone just gets told that they're the joker now and that's it. Go play for the other team.

Advertisement