Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Looking at Loki's role,

Does he get peeks at the dead? Does he get roles.

It reads liek he gets good or bad info, but sure we all get that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    #FFA2+, now with additional reasons.
    • Nigel - Something feels off about Nigel, for me he's currently the most wolfy. The whole "I was so sure I'd be munched" and "I have something to share if I survive" sound completely false. As does the Phil excuse he gave afterwards. I also think his high post count is a way of hiding in plain sight and creating too much noise for us to parse through. Being the highest poster and then saying you're suss of low posters is a bit dodgy too. Post #1892 reads like he's trying to pocket Katie, he credits Katie and ignores the fact that Isla had also made the same point before. Also, FWIW he was on Abigail's list before she died.
    • Nigel - That strange post (#1786 and repeated in #1801) where he asked Phil if he was a comic fan- that feels like a wolf sniffing to see if they've a role to me. Also, post #1784 where he suggests wolves trying to leave hints for each other on thread. Sounds to me like a wolf trying to communicate with the others without being too obvious. Testing the waters we'll say. He's suspicious of Nigel though, so if both wolves, they're not the same team.
    • Katie - Katie I've been banging on about since yesterday. I still think it's possible she bussed Clodagh. She wouldn't be my lynch vote for tonight right now, but I think way too many people here are just blindly believing her and I don't trust that at all.

Not many trust me at all, in fact most are very suspicious of me as can be seen by all the questions thrown my way.
    I nabbed a wolf, I believed Steve to be Jessica, and played it safe to kill an SK than take an unknown gamble, and hope to kill the sk which fair enough if I went with the band's later day Steve would still be alive. I still maintain Phil was Spidey. I'm also pretty confident iron man believes I am a goodie. I'm not sure if I have interacted with iron man directly or if he/she is just reading in the background. But thank you kind sir/madam for your vote of confidence

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Not many trust me at all, in fact most are very suspicious of me as can be seen by all the questions thrown my way.
    I nabbed a wolf, I believed Steve to be Jessica, and played it safe to kill an SK than take an unknown gamble, and hope to kill the sk which fair enough if I went with the band's later day Steve would still be alive. I still maintain Phil was Spidey. I'm also pretty confident iron man believes I am a goodie. I'm not sure if I have interacted with iron man directly or if he/she is just reading in the background. But thank you kind sir/madam for your vote of confidence

I thought Batman killed Clodagh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Again, I'm not putting out any good lists for the baddies in our midst to read up on. I'm aware they probably have their own in their backrooms, but I'm not giving them any further ammo.

There are a number of you that I have a good feeling about however.

Also others I'm not so sure about

MY FFA -

Keep in mind I’m just following my gut here and nothing concrete here

Tegen – Seems to be throwing accusations at people already under suspicion, nothing that’s appears to be his own opinion. Seems to be a bangwagoner. Was very quiet yday and all of a sudden hes columbo. This doesn’t smell very villagey.

Liam – Looked over his posts, nothing general in his posts, just a lot of piggybacking and nothing really helpful. He hasn’t been as helpful as his post count suggests. Not much fluff in his posts, but nothing really helpful either. Not saying hes wolfie but hes not very villagey either.

Derry – Just a guess really, nothing really other than a third name to have 3. I was so wrong about Phil so I really don’t trust my own gut.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I thought Batman killed Clodagh?

Oh it could of been, I just assumed it would of been iron man since I spent all day appealing to iron man, if it was batman I that k you

Again, I'm not putting out any good lists for the baddies in our midst to read up on. I'm aware they probably have their own in their backrooms, but I'm not giving them any further ammo.

The baddies will assume people good, as do we. It really doesnt matter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Righty-oh, my #FFA2, which, as suspected is very different from my FFA1 - a lot can change very fast in this game.

Nigel
    Actually I was fully ready to defend Nigel against Abi's accusations as I found him nothing but helpful and villagery yesterday. However, that all changed with his "I've something big to reveal if I survive the munch" post. Then "conveniently" he had nothing because his "reveal" as about a player just munched. If a different player had been munched, I suspect he'd have said that it was that player he had evidence against. To abate these suspicions, Nigel, I'd like you to post whatever it was you were going to post against Phil.

Gabriel
    Too quiet, one post today jumped out at me, basically saying that he'd nothing to say but if he did spot anything he'd relay it. Trying to be villagery and helpful without actually providing anything of substance.

Wendy
    Still got a niggle about that first post of hers claiming she didn't have a backroom. Stinks of "protesteth too much". Of the three though I'd be unlikely to vote for her in an actual lynch.

Thoughts on others who are suspected:
    Isla - Abi had her down as Diablo, genuinely don't see that.
    Katie - happy to give her a pass at the moment for spotting Clodagh.
    Jake - except for the stuff posted under mind-control, I don't see anything suspicious in his posts.
    All of the above are neutral to me, neither good or bad.

I believe Gertie is Spidey. And Barbara is Luke.

Is anyone going to compile the FFAs for a race? I think Barbara should as the only one we can absolutely trust.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Oh it could of been, I just assumed it would of been iron man since I spent all day appealing to iron man, if it was batman I that k you

Wendy pointed out that if it was Iron Man it would have needed to have happened overnight.
    It happened after the munch, so it was Batman.

@Mods - lynch votes from last night??

• Advertisement

Trust no one Gerty, I dont trust anyone untilthey are confirmed.

Barbara should lead, only confirmed goodie! At least she has confirmed good intentions!

TRUST BARBS EVERYONE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I see a lot of suspicion directed at Nigel.

I had a look through his many posts.

Here's a very brief synopsis of what I found - add anything you think I may have missed.

Lots of fluff to start but that's usual enough in the early stages.

Seemed suspicious of Abi, then wasn't then was again.

Promised some information to share after 11am but it never happened (if it did I missed it).

Suspicious of low posters. I agree that wolves can be hiding in the low post zone but so can PRs and people with RL stuff. I don't agree with targeting low posters as wolfs will also be hiding among the active posters but it's no harm to to try and get the low posters to speak up.

I can see why people are suspicious of Nigel but I don't see anything especially convincing but there is an element of dodge for me.

I also had a quick read of Frank's posts but I can see nothing incriminating there.

I don't have enough information to put forward an FFA just yet. I'll read back through a few more players first if I get a chance this afternoon.

If anyone has anything to add then please do.

I see that I'm being looked into also by a couple of players which is a good thing. Everyone should be looked into.

I hope to look at Teagan next.

I got Nigel out of the way first because of the amount of posts!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Wendy pointed out that if it was Iron Man it would have needed to have happened overnight.
    It happened after the munch, so it was Batman.

In that case thanks batman! Wasn't sure of timings but happy enough it was batman.

As of right now I'm leaning towards teagan or Gabriel to lynch, in my opinion good people who I will not vote for today are barbers, Nigel for now, Gerti and our killgrave victim are clear for today.

Eva WW wrote: »

Nigel
    Actually I was fully ready to defend Nigel against Abi's accusations as I found him nothing but helpful and villagery yesterday. However, that all changed with his "I've something big to reveal if I survive the munch" post. Then "conveniently" he had nothing because his "reveal" as about a player just munched. If a different player had been munched, I suspect he'd have said that it was that player he had evidence against. To abate these suspicions, Nigel, I'd like you to post whatever it was you were going to post against Phil.

I assure you its more bad judgment than a wolf tactic.

Heres my thoughts on Phil in my next post :

Heres my post about Phil below :

“My musings that I alluded to was this - I accuse Phil Guys!

Ive spent the last while looking over his, Liams and Wendys posts. Out of all those Phil is the man I suspect! Bare with me and I will listen to Phils answers. Im not saying hes a confirmed wolf yet, but I want him to explain the following

He was yday trying to switch off from Steve (post 1134) when it was obvious he was Jess. It made me suss. Why not believe him, no one counter claimed.

Then he switches to Holly so easily? I didn’t buy it.

He then makes claims he knows people roles figured out, then flip flops on Katie fair too easily for my liking. Hes a looks like a wolf trying to get the eye on Katie (who Im unsure about).

So Phil explain yourself!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegen: Not much input to game moves, mostly defending herself. Another could be wolfy

Vernon: Hasn't added a lot with regards to game moves. Din't seems too hot on taking out Holly yesterday but most players weren't anyway. My guess is he is not a roled player or he would be involved a lot more.

Angus: Wasn't keane on the Jessica Luke hook up, doesn't sit well with me. Seems to know about wolf voting. see below. Could be wolfy.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    What information could Jessica give Luke? It will only be reads/gueeses/hunches , nothing factual.

It wouldnt be silly outing Luke if Steve was not Jessica.

Now why should Luke out himeself to Steve? There is no good reason.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I don't think they'll be as important as you think. It was always gojng to be a 2 horse race. Any wolf team would have split their vote 2 and 2. They wouldn't have cared who went. (obviously they'd be wanting to get rid ok SK as much as village).
    If there was an off the wall vote, then maybe there might be questions.

Frank: Low poster, has had a bit of input last night, see below. At the moment I wouldn't be too suspecious of him.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I think we are better going for the confirmed kill on killgrove through a steve lynch rather than risk messing up and losing out but i do see the appeal for holly but it just seems she is trying so hard and it could be a bluff
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Could it be possible that your on the same team as clodagh and that clodagh is harley?

This would give your team the option to direct the bullet where you want and give you good villager points. I am not saying this is true but it could be possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'd be pretty confident the joker can't be a roled player. Imagine if they were iron man and got three bullets. Doesn't seem like something the mods would do.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'd be pretty confident the joker can't be a roled player. Imagine if they were iron man and got three bullets. Doesn't seem like something the mods would do.

I am too, but I simply wont rule it out completly either.

Mary WW wrote: »

Also, Ive no read on you. Everytime you seem suss, you surprise me.

I cant trust my own instincts. Im following Barbs lead!

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote:
    Frank: Low poster, has had a bit of input last night, see below. At the moment I wouldn't be too suspecious of him.

Yep, obviously I'm gonna look back myself but those posts from Frank were good.

Angus and Tegan will definitely be in my FFA. Not sure on the third yet.

Yep, obviously I'm gonna look back myself but those posts from Frank were good.

Angus and Tegan will definitely be in my FFA. Not sure on the third yet.

Why Angus do you mind me asking?

Also fair play Katie. I wasn't sure of you last night. You could still be evil if course. It doesn't seem like a team plan to kill harley at least because it's so early. So I'd be close to saying you weren't on the same team at least, if clodagh was harley.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Team Good
    1 x Seer
    1 x Elder
    1 x Hero
    1 x Governor
    1 x Priest
    1 x Apprentice Priest
    1 x Vigilante
    1 x Hypnotist
    1 x Luke Cage
    1 x Hulk
    8 x Villagers

Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

If you take the OP literally, then the Joker will come from one of the 8 villagers who are 8 of:

Jessica Jones
    Aquaman
    Arrow
    Black Widow
    Flash
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Robin
    Superman

(the 9th being the Hulk, presumably).

Now, what's not clear is if the Joker role was assigned pre-game and now that Jessica is out of the game, and possible others if Phil and Abi were among them, will no longer be in play; or if the role will be assigned to whoever's left out of the eight whenever Harley is killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ok there has been talk about the FFA2 for today. I'm not sure how much I can get on before 7 this evening so I'll do this now.

1. Wendy - This exchange peaked my interest initially:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM View Post

Can kind people who have Backroom access please let me or Sully know immediately if you see a room you shouldn't.

Sometimes things can be missed.
    Originally Posted by Wendy WW View Post

would love to but dont have a back room
    and I know its flimsy as hell but I'm really not getting strong reads off anyone in this game. Her post suggesting lynching Holly instead of Steve gives her +villager points for me but that's about the entirety of her contribution to the village.

2. Tegan - didn't originally show up on my radar but some other posters have poked her a bit so I'm having a look. Her posts are coming across as villagery to me but there are a few that stand out as suss.
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    So far....

To follow the ffa idea

Phil is a wolf
    Wendy is a wolf

Jake the Hake and isla the fisher queen may be wolves

Abigail is worth keeping around as village for now. So is nigel

So far.....

The bolded bits are odd sounding. Why were you so sure on Abigail and Nigel? And so sure that Phil and Wendy are wolves? It's a very absolute statement.
    Also this post:
    Actually theres a few posters eager ro point out that wolves should role hunt and leave the nrvs. If i was the suspicious kind id say it was messaging across the wolfey grapevine to ither teams
    Are you meta posting? Using your post to say that -wolves are posting to each other- to actually post a message to the wolves? Ugh my brain hurts. I actually think I'm reaching a lot here.
    Are you a superhero fan Phil?
    This is completely out of nothing. She says that she thought Phil was hinting at a roll but I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his post so I don't know what she's getting at here. I've no clue what role Phil could've been claiming.

3. Derry - again not a lot to this. Their posts seem a bit wishy washy. There's not much of substance there. Few questions, few statements but nothing much to go on.

As you can see I'm totally reaching with Tegan and Derry but there's just not a whole lot I can go on (despite nearly 2000 posts!). I'm not sure I would be comfortable lynching any of these but Wendy would be my top pick right now.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I am too, but I simply wont rule it out completly either.

I won't either but it's the assumption I'll be working with for the game. If I see anything to challenge it I'll revisit.

Nigel WW wrote:
    Why Angus do you mind me asking?

For similar reasons to Tegan but Liam's post kind of cemented it. I'm gonna do my own research when I get home but I've been suss of him for a little while now.

Henry WW wrote: »

Here's a very brief synopsis of what I found - add anything you think I may have missed.

Promised some information to share after 11am but it never happened (if it did I missed it).

Suspicious of low posters. I agree that wolves can be hiding in the low post zone but so can PRs and people with RL stuff. I don't agree with targeting low posters as wolfs will also be hiding among the active posters but it's no harm to to try and get the low posters to speak up.

I can see why people are suspicious of Nigel but I don't see anything especially convincing but there is an element of dodge for me.

I also had a quick read of Frank's posts but I can see nothing incriminating there.

I don't have enough information to put forward an FFA just yet. I'll read back through a few more players first if I get a chance this afternoon.

I see that I'm being looked into also by a couple of players which is a good thing. Everyone should be looked into.

Thanks for the kind words, I can see why I look dodge but I assure you its just bad judgment on my part.

But I still have no real read on you. I did think you may be a roled player, but I really am so paranoid that I dont know what to think. I still dont trust you yet.

Barb is the only one I trust. Penny for Barbs thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »

See my earlier post re nigel

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057756683/146/#post103919846

Since then he hasnt gotten less wolfey...

• Advertisement

2000 posts guys , make your hands clap!

Advertisement