Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I agree with Angus that quality is important. There is need for quantity also though. I like a nice blend of the two.

The thing I didn't get about gail was the surety that isla was a wolf. She may be, but the reasoning seemed flawed. As soon as I read the diablo thing I quoted the op to refute it. I just wasn't the first to read it. There were four or so of us who replied very quickly there. So she could be right about isla but I didn't buy the reason.

I'll be honest here, I was sure that Abigail was a wolf due to the amount of noise and crap she was flinging around yesterday. And I do realise now that there may have been a method in her madness but her reasoning that I must be diablo simply because I answered her first was complete madness. Eventually I had to stop talking to her because she was totally infuriating me. She had nothing to go on but kept on at it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    You can - but you've probably heard them before.

His whole gig of going 'guys I'm a high poster I'm contributing so much that I am a possible munch candidate, so I'll only let you know about my thoughts if I live' feels like he's trying to 'subtly' (though not so subtle) convince us that he's town, especially after all the suspicions thrown at him from yesterday.

And suspecting Phil after Phil gets munched is *awfully* convenient. I don't want to tunnel here, but I will point that out. My suspicion is slightly lightened by him showing the post he wanted to use to accuse Phil, but only slightly because it doesn't read like something that had a lot of sound reason. It is still a possibility that he had it typed up after that got on fire.

And from then on he hasn't really done anything that really helps his case at the moment. Will keep looking though.

I focused on Phil, had good reason to and was wrong. Its just as simple as that. Before the Phil business, I was rattled initially by thinking Abi was a wolf trying to shade me. I soon dropped that and realised she may be good at around 10 last night. She was misguided but good and I was proved right when she died.

Apart from that, which Ive explained, Ive been very active in trying to figure out who is good and bad for a village win. I havent jumped on anyone yet apart from Phil and I didnt really jump on him anyway since he was revealed good before I could.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    That's Phil's post where you ask him if he's a superhero fan. Where does it say that his senses are tingling?

Wrong post... But i doubt you tried too hard to find it.....
    Phil WW wrote: »
    One was Wendy's and one was Katie's. Big Phil only has eyes for the ladies so far. :) They were more mild tingles than red alerts and I want to see a bit more before I start jumping up and down about them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Interested to get others views on mine and Tegan's recent exchange.

Cornered wolf or angered villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Also, who didn't compile FFAs last night OR included Jake AND Holly on them despite the situation with Steve?

That's what I'll be looking at later

I included them - but not because I am a wolf! I included them as they were both posting weird, and it was if the situation didn't play out the way we thought it would they would be the top 2 posters to look at!

• Advertisement

I am paying attention. Don't worry about that. You see my issue with you is you haven't provided anything concrete for the village to work with.

It's all 'Katie is a wolf' (example) and following others leads without providing anything that hasn't been said by others already.

As I said, my vote is on you currently but that may very well change when I get home and do some sleuthing myself.

Well that would be useful. Maybe try actually readingg my posts while you're at it

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wrong post... But i doubt you tried too hard to find it.....

But that was the one you quoted when you asked him if he was a fan? You didn't make it clear that it was a different post and are flying off the handle now when you're backed into a corner. You're really not helping yourself here.

Unsure, If im honest. I dont want to jump on a potentially inncocent guy

But if Barb says go,Ill follow her lead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

That's Phil's post where you ask him if he's a superhero fan. Where does it say that his senses are tingling?

It was the day before I called him out in it. He might as well we I am spiderman in giant writing on the boards homepage it was that obvious

I'll be honest here, I was sure that Abigail was a wolf due to the amount of noise and crap she was flinging around yesterday. And I do realise now that there may have been a method in her madness but her reasoning that I must be diablo simply because I answered her first was complete madness. Eventually I had to stop talking to her because she was totally infuriating me. She had nothing to go on but kept on at it.

But you are a baddie right?

I mean youre well dodgy

• Advertisement

But you are a baddie right?

I mean youre well dodgy

:rolleyes: Explain how I'm dodgy please? Feel free to do an FFA if you'd like to contribute to the village.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Ive been very active in trying to figure out who is good and bad for a village win.

You really havent

I havent jumped on anyone yet apart from Phil and I didnt really jump on him anyway since he was revealed good before I could.

See you even admit as much yourself

It feels like she's been cornered and is now lashing out at everyone that dares speak to her or question her. Not sure if it's panicking wolf or angry villager though. Leaning toward panicking wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Why follow Barbara? I know she is Luke but what has she on Tegen.

:rolleyes: Explain how I'm dodgy please? Feel free to do an FFA if you'd like to contribute to the village.

Ok, ill offer 2 for now
    #ffa1

Nigel- wolfy as wolfey can get. I gave a summary of his early posts yesterday

Isla- groupie wolf, likes to hang around bandwagons and get petted on the head for being food

It feels like she's been cornered and is now lashing out at everyone that dares speak to her or question her. Not sure if it's panicking wolf or angry villager though. Leaning toward panicking wolf.

Nope i really just want to lynch you and nigel

Arr you on the same team or in separate rooms btw

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Reasonably happy with Angus responding there actually. Not just defending himself like Tegan. I may be swayed yet on including Angus in my FFA

wasnt a response to anything, do you know how long it took to type that?????

Will deal with any real aqusations if they arise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gertie this is ****ing exhausting tbh. Ive explained pretty much all my posts to you and everyone else and wasted time i could have used wolf hunting dealing with you. Youre too myopic to actually listen to whats been said so read what ive posted up to now and then vote however the hell you like. Im through justifying my position, ive given my view on the wolves, **** it i gave them early yesterday and no one even chirped at the time.

In fact race me with someone, pick whoever you want, im through wasting my time with someone whos too blinkered and who is actually slowing the village down with their tunnel vision

You didn't really explain your views on all 5 wolves. You gave a decent reasoning for Nigel and Clodagh died and was a wolf so you were right there. For the other three, yes you called them out early as wolves but didn't give reasons then and still haven't now I don't believe.

Just looked back at Henrys posts

I just wanna ask about a few things :
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm beginning to like the idea of a Jessica reveal. Not 100% convinced but it does seem to have benefits.

Chances are we'll lynch a villager so why not lynch Jessica and take down Kilgrave at the same time as well as ensuring that the mind controlled player thing will be null and void too.

Why werent you convinced about a jessica reveal?
    Henry WW wrote: »
    I see you points but:

A. Not necessarily. If Kilgrave is lynched or munched then Jessica has no reason to die.
    B. Yes lynch is safe as in we know what we are doing but we are killing one of our own village team. What can Luke & Jessica acheive as a team? They will have a back room and know who each other are and possibly back each other up in a future reveal if needed. Not much more after that.
    C. Agreed but removing that baddie has no effect on the current kill rate but eliminating a baddie can only be positive.

I don't think that Jessica should reveal right now. Maybe we can thrash this out a bit more but for now Jessica needs to stay hidden.

Im just wondering why you were against Jessica outing herself when it was clearly in the best interest in the village, yet you fought so hard against it.

Surely the killing of an SK outweighed the bad?

It just strikes me as odd in hindsight.

This sort of thing is what makes me uneasy Nigel. Following Barbara's lead? She's not the seer. I know she's Luke but that doesn't make her judgement much better than any other villager.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why follow Barbara? I know she is Luke but what has she on Tegen.

Nothing, shes a confirmed goodie and I trust her to try act good above anyone else

Just looked back at Henrys posts

I just wanna ask about a few things :

Why werent you convinced about a jessica reveal?

Im just wondering why you were against Jessica outing herself when it was clearly in the best interest in the village, yet you fought so hard against it.

Surely the killing of an SK outweighed the bad?

It just strikes me as odd in hindsight.

As if by magic nigel gets distracted.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW wrote:
    wasnt a response to anything, do you know how long it took to type that?????

Well I assumed you were responding to Liam going through your posts earlier. And I am aware of the length and annoyance of multi quote posts.

What are your thoughts on Tegan?

Equally to be fair, Tegan, what thoughts have you on Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I included them - but not because I am a wolf! I included them as they were both posting weird, and it was if the situation didn't play out the way we thought it would they would be the top 2 posters to look at!

Why the sudden aggression?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why the sudden aggression?

Sudden aggression?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Tegen: Not much input to game moves, mostly defending herself. Another could be wolfy

Vernon: Hasn't added a lot with regards to game moves. Din't seems too hot on taking out Holly yesterday but most players weren't anyway. My guess is he is not a roled player or he would be involved a lot more.

Angus: Wasn't keane on the Jessica Luke hook up, doesn't sit well with me. Seems to know about wolf voting. see below. Could be wolfy.

Frank: Low poster, has had a bit of input last night, see below. At the moment I wouldn't be too suspecious of him.

Wasnt keen at the start until it was pointed out that i was wrong and that if could only happen if Steve was in fact the real jessica. Fully agrred with it then.
    You forgot to quote that part. Why?

even then they actually maanged to fcuk it up

Stop trying to shade me young fellow, worry about yourself. :cool:

Its called helping the village, you should try it sometime.

Its called helping the village, you should try it sometime.

Now that is throwing shade :)

• Advertisement

Liam/Mary:

My logic is this, shes confirmed goodie.

I really dont trust anyone at this stage. Paranoia has set in.

For example :

Katie appears good, but what if shes not and her and Clodagh was all a roose to get Katie some village cred.

Now I dont think thats the case, but the aim of this game is to lie and Katie may just be a brilliant wolf (Again i dont think she is, but its possible right?)

Barbs is good, at least she has good inentions where as Katie may not.

Advertisement