Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Now that is throwing shade :)

Im just ratty with Tegen, I'm still unsure of him to be honest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wrong post... But i doubt you tried too hard to find it.....

Someone else used the phrase tingling during the game Tegan. And they actually used 'tingling'. Did you notice/question that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wasnt keen at the start until it was pointed out that i was wrong and that if could only happen if Steve was in fact the real jessica. Fully agrred with it then.
    You forgot to quote that part. Why?

even then they actually maanged to fcuk it up

I will be going through them again, wasn't trying to fake edit what you said, multi quoting is a pain.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Nothing, shes a confirmed goodie and I trust her to try act good above anyone else

I get your reasoning, but I just think it's a bit early to be following one confirmed villager, there are plenty others out there amongst us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Sudden aggression?

Do you want a dictionary or a mirror? I read your post as defensive. Run me through your thoughts on Holly and Jake at that time in more detail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My #FFA2

1. Conor
    I don't think Conor has contributed to the village yet. He is posting enough to stay under the radar, but the posts are not contributing to the village much. His first post was to point the finger at 3 random players because "it is so obvious" and he never backed this up with facts. Gertrude called him out on him being suss and his response was he would give the full lowdown after the lynch. When I asked him for this full lowdown, this is explanation. I don't think this gives a full low down on why he is suss, or why it was super obvious he pointed a finger at Gertrude or Wendy.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Yes about this. I was hoping to gain some more information but it didn't work out like I had planned.

My initial mud slinging was at gert, Wendy and Derry. Derry is still my number one suss as he ignored me twice which I think is somewhat telling coupled with some odd questions in some of the debates. It was initially a hunch which has continued to grow.

2. Fiona
    I can be swayed on this - this morning there was something not sitting right with her posts, and I have a post made on this already. She did refute what I said in this post, but to be honest, it hasn't convinced me completely.

3. TBD
    I need to look over all these posts re: Nigel and Teagan, I need to examine their posts for myself to see what others are seeing to make them look wolfy. Neither were top of my list for obvious wolves. But I stand corrected. I am still looking at other posts too.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    I will be going through them again, wasn't trying to fake edit what you said, multi quoting is a pain.

I get your reasoning, but I just think it's a bit early to be following one confirmed villager, there are plenty others out there amongst us.

I simple dont trust anyone else. You included Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

You didn't really explain your views on all 5 wolves. You gave a decent reasoning for Nigel and Clodagh died and was a wolf so you were right there. For the other three, yes you called them out early as wolves but didn't give reasons then and still haven't now I don't believe.

Three-i also explained phil. Wendy and isla outstanding

But isla is a wolf :)

Liam/Mary:

My logic is this, shes confirmed goodie.

I really dont trust anyone at this stage. Paranoia has set in.

For example :

Katie appears good, but what if shes not and her and Clodagh was all a roose to get Katie some village cred.

Now I dont think thats the case, but the aim of this game is to lie and Katie may just be a brilliant wolf (Again i dont think she is, but its possible right?)

Barbs is good, at least she has good inentions where as Katie may not.

I do get the good intentions, but I wouldn't necessarily trust their judgement over my own or others I think are good.

Stop trying to shade me young fellow, worry about yourself. :cool:

Meh no, did that all morning. Im off hunting wolves now mr wolfey mc wolface

Its called helping the village, you should try it sometime.

Two replies to me. I must have hit a nerve with this one wolfey

• Advertisement

Three-i also explained phil. Wendy and isla outstanding

But isla is a wolf :)

Was Phil for the spiderman thing?

Someone else used the phrase tingling during the game Tegan. And they actually used 'tingling'. Did you notice/question that?

I didnt spot it tbh. Which post

I do get the good intentions, but I wouldn't necessarily trust their judgement over my own or others I think are good.

Nether do I but I dont trust you are good or anyone else is other than her. Its my personal choice I guess.

Nether do I but I dont trust you are good or anyone else is other than her. Its my personal choice I guess.

Fair enough Nigel.

Eva WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Jake
    Holly
    Derry

I *think* all of those are self explanatory, but I can post reasons if you really want.

Except for the shenanigans in the last hour or two with Jake and Seer claims, I'd probably have included these two in an FFA too:

Wendy for her "backroom" first post - was the first tingling I got of a baddie.
    Katie for her "I've spotted loads of roles already" first post.

This one.

Two replies to me. I must have hit a nerve with this one wolfey

Say what you will kid, I dont know whether your a wolf whos rattled or a misguided poster with an ill advised plan. Im reserving my judgment on you.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I'm really not understanding why some of you have me as dodgy so if you could lay out your reasons again for everyone to see, that would be good.

You've haven't got many posts to ISO prior to my saying I was the seer so shouldn't be a difficult task for ya.

I'm not sure where they are coming from either Jake. I thought you made a decent post asking for people to vote on whether Jessica should reveal or not (#537)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Just looked back at Henrys posts

I just wanna ask about a few things :

Why werent you convinced about a jessica reveal?

Im just wondering why you were against Jessica outing herself when it was clearly in the best interest in the village, yet you fought so hard against it.

Surely the killing of an SK outweighed the bad?

It just strikes me as odd in hindsight.

I'll answer your questions and I'm happy to do so. However, it seems odd that you specifically question me after I put a post up concerning you. A little bit defensive and a lot of tit for tat but that aspect doesn't really concern me.

Because at the time I was unsure of the strategy in my own head so naturally I had reservations.

yet you fought so hard against it.
    No. I wasn't convinced (as you just pointed out) and I said as much at the time. I didn't 'fight hard against it'. You're twisting words and trying to put a more sinister spin on it which isn't really helping your case.

Finally, where is that 11am information. So far you're dodging it by ignoring it. It really looks like you were playing games which also doesn't help your case.

Nigel has said they suspected Phil but Phil was munched so the information lost a lot of its punch.

Was Phil for the spiderman thing?

Yep pretty much. Called him out straight after at 12.06 yesterday

• Advertisement

Just looked back at Henrys posts

Apologies, I missed these two.

Answered in the question. No further explanation required.

You mean when you need it to suit your own agenda?

Yep pretty much. Called him out straight after at 12.06 yesterday

Okay, do you now think Eva is suspicious too since I've shown you that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well I assumed you were responding to Liam going through your posts earlier. And I am aware of the length and annoyance of multi quote posts.

What are your thoughts on Tegan?

Equally to be fair, Tegan, what thoughts have you on Angus?

Had a look back over his posts for you. There's not a lot of them so it would be easy for you to go through them also.

I actually think he's putting some thoughts into his posts.
    He doesnt like Nigel very much.
    He has spotted how nigel likes to plan seeds in people minds and then move on.
    Nothing in them that seems to be anti village.

i think he is right about nigel though!!!!

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'll answer your questions and I'm happy to do so. However, it seems odd that you specifically question me after I put a post up concerning you. A little bit defensive and a lot of tit for tat but that aspect doesn't really concern me.

Because at the time I was unsure of the strategy in my own head so naturally I had reservations.

yet you fought so hard against it.
    No. I wasn't convinced (as you just pointed out) and I said as much at the time. I didn't 'fight hard against it'. You're twisting words and trying to put a more sinister spin on it which isn't really helping your case.

Finally, where is that 11am information. So far you're dodging it by ignoring it. It really looks like you were playing games which also doesn't help your case.

Imnot twisting words, so sorry if i appear to be doing so, just getting a better angle on your posts, thats all.

I appreciate your reply, thanks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW wrote:
    Had a look back over his posts for you. There's not a lot of them so it would be easy for you to go through them also.

Don't worry I'll be doing it myself this evening I just wanted to get your thoughts at this time. Thanks for this

Okay, do you now think Eva is suspicious too since I've shown you that?

Did you link the post? Will look for it and come back to you. Should say though that the reaction to the post and its response influenced me. Basically throw a very obvious breadcrumb out there but scuttle away hard when someone picks upon it. Asi said earlier it had the mark of either a wolf or a simple nrv testing the water

Imnot twisting words, so sorry if i appear to be doing so, just getting a better angle on your posts, thats all.

I appreciate your reply, thanks.

You almost sound contrite like you'd prefer to remove the heat.

You're welcome.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Hey all - sorry i havent been contributing as much as i should. If it helps, my post count should be that bit higher but that Pter ar$ehole keeps logging in and stealing my thoughts.

Im more or less caught up, but the post rate here is insane, so i apologise if i have missed bits or the flow of the day.

I did say i was going to just watch and bit and report back. Others are reporting this but i do want to contribute my 2c;

Nigel looks super suspect to me. I may be a good role/villager but he isnt doing himself any favours. He may be trying to lead the village, but he is all over the place and seems to be raising issues to deflect all day long. Im all for adapting based on new info, but the level of accusations he is laying seems above normal for a villager. He is the top poster; so fair enough, he will fill his posts, but he sticks out for me.

I really dont like the 'ill reveal if i survive bit'......the last time i saw something like that outside of here it was a wolf trick. And said wolf did nothing but disrupt in the meantime.

Beyond that, there really is too much shade being thrown around by everyone....i think the only person worth trusting right now is Katie - so i guess im nailing my colours to her post for now.

Sorry im not helping more.....will try harder for the rest of today and the game. If racing me helps, then thats fine, but the odds are against us as a village due to the number of baddies, so please dont take my low posting as an evil ploy - RL got in the way more than expected since Sunday.

Did you link the post? Will look for it and come back to you. Should say though that the reaction to the post and its response influenced me. Basically throw a very obvious breadcrumb out there but scuttle away hard when someone picks upon it. Asi said earlier it had the mark of either a wolf or a simple nrv testing the water

Post #2086. I quoted it there.

• Advertisement

This one.

Nit sure when posted but its nicely subtle. Yeah if id picked up on it i would have spent some time trawling evas posts though

Advertisement