Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Hey all - sorry i havent been contributing as much as i should. If it helps, my post count should be that bit higher but that Pter ar$ehole keeps logging in and stealing my thoughts.

Im more or less caught up, but the post rate here is insane, so i apologise if i have missed bits or the flow of the day.

I did say i was going to just watch and bit and report back. Others are reporting this but i do want to contribute my 2c;

Nigel looks super suspect to me. I may be a good role/villager but he isnt doing himself any favours. He may be trying to lead the village, but he is all over the place and seems to be raising issues to deflect all day long. Im all for adapting based on new info, but the level of accusations he is laying seems above normal for a villager. He is the top poster; so fair enough, he will fill his posts, but he sticks out for me.

I really dont like the 'ill reveal if i survive bit'......the last time i saw something like that outside of here it was a wolf trick. And said wolf did nothing but disrupt in the meantime.

Beyond that, there really is too much shade being thrown around by everyone....i think the only person worth trusting right now is Katie - so i guess im nailing my colours to her post for now.

Sorry im not helping more.....will try harder for the rest of today and the game. If racing me helps, then thats fine, but the odds are against us as a village due to the number of baddies, so please dont take my low posting as an evil ploy - RL got in the way more than expected since Sunday.

The Nigel stuff I can understand and potentially get on board with.

Katie is the only person worth trusting? Yeah she found Clodagh but I reckon Barbara might be worth some trust.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Had a look back over his posts for you. There's not a lot of them so it would be easy for you to go through them also.

I actually think he's putting some thoughts into his posts.
    He doesnt like Nigel very much.
    He has spotted how nigel likes to plan seeds in people minds and then move on.
    Nothing in them that seems to be anti village.

i think he is right about nigel though!!!!

Im happy to answer any questions you have Angus!

Henry WW wrote: »
    You almost sound contrite like you'd prefer to remove the heat.

You're welcome.

Keep your suspcions Henry, I dont mind the heat! I can batttle my way through.

No need to be defensive either, just doing some detective work on your posts.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nit sure when posted but its nicely subtle. Yeah if id picked up on it i would have spent some time trawling evas posts though

Fair enough, if you want to go back and have a look around the time of the post it's post 838, at 18:13 yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Keep your suspcions Henry, I dont mind the heat! I can batttle my way through.

No need to be defensive either, just doing some detective work on your posts.

Keep up the good work, Nigel. Let me know when you close the case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im happy to answer any questions you have Angus!

Which questions are you refering to? Do you think you have questions to answer?
    I'm more interested in the fact that you are going around planting seeds in people minds. Allows you to creates a bandwagon and distnace yourself from it later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Katie is the only person worth trusting? Yeah she found Clodagh but I reckon Barbara might be worth some trust.

Ok my wording was bad. I dont mean exclude everyone but Katie, but that Katie seems to have her head screwed on right and has lead to a successful kill today.

Fair enough Barbs is a confirmed (more or less if im right) good role. Not arguing with that. I probs need to review todays posts again to weigh in properly on who i am advocating.

Im right about Nigel not being as helpful as he wants to appear though.

Im not sating dont trust Katie but trust Barbs first.

Katie, while appearing good, isnt confirmed. I wasnt alone last night in being unsure about her and Clodagh and just because Clo is bad, doesnt mean shes good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'm going to push Angus down my bad list for now, I've been impressed with his posts today.

Need to go through a few more players but will be when I get home in the evening.

Im not sating dont trust Katie but trust Barbs first.

Katie, while appearing good, isnt confirmed. I wasnt alone last night in being unsure about her and Clodagh and just because Clo is bad, doesnt mean shes good.

I know, that's sort of taking what I said out of context. I didn't say we should think she was good. I was questioning why someone else was saying Katie was the one to trust.

• Advertisement

Ok my wording was bad. I dont mean exclude everyone but Katie, but that Katie seems to have her head screwed on right and has lead to a successful kill today.

Fair enough Barbs is a confirmed (more or less if im right) good role. Not arguing with that. I probs need to review todays posts again to weigh in properly on who i am advocating.

Katie has lead to a successful kill and fair play to her for that (if a villager). I'd also say fair play if she was an opposing team's wolf because it's a good move to get the village to do the dirty work for your team.

Just wanted to make sure that you know people didn't fully trust her and that there might be others who are more trustworthy.

Since most of my post was basically accusing Nigel, i am surprised he hasnt repsonded or tried to discredit me as a low poster.

Mary's response was to my post, so Nigel please do not gloss over the rest to put the focus on which of the other high posters to trust.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Which questions are you refering to? Do you think you have questions to answer?
    I'm more interested in the fact that you are going around planting seeds in people minds. Allows you to creates a bandwagon and distnace yourself from it later.

I haven't noticed too much seed planting to be honest. Nigel has said a number of times that he has changed his mind on people. I don't believe Nigel has been as helpful as they are making out, especially that 11am business. Have you explained why you wanted to wait until after the munch to give us the information Nigel?

Katie has lead to a successful kill and fair play to her for that (if a villager). I'd also say fair play if she was an opposing team's wolf because it's a good move to get the village to do the dirty work for your team.

Just wanted to make sure that you know people didn't fully trust her and that there might be others who are more trustworthy.

Ok that is fair enough. I suppose from this point of view her actions could have been wolfie as much as they were villagery.

I will redact any implicit trust and try harder to actually watch and report back trends (that being said i will say again i think Nigel is the one worth watching or racing against someone else (me if needs be).

Im trying to be as helpful as can be to be fair.

Ive being looking at look at Phils Katies, Henrys, Liams and Wendys posts today. Ive not been hellebnt on shading people without good cause. I was wrong about Phil, and its cost me a lot of credibility, so Im being careful about my next suspect.

Since most of my post was basically accusing Nigel, i am surprised he hasnt repsonded or tried to discredit me as a low poster.

Mary's response was to my post, so Nigel please do not gloss over the rest to put the focus on which of the other high posters to trust.

Sorry for railroading the point of the post there on you Gabriel.

Nigel did spectacularly avoid the part of my quote where I agreed with you about your suspicions on him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I wouldn't fully trust her as obviously she has not been confirmed but I'm will to give her the benefit of the doubt for the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Wow. This game moves fast.

#FFA2

Katie. Will need to read back the exchange between you and Abigale last night.
    At one stage, abi had trust in you, but something you said irked her, then she says "i wish you hadn't done that"
    shortly afterwards, she is silenced by spiderman. I think that abi would have made a case against you and to gain villager points you bussed a teammate. This would make you a valuable team member (this needs more review)
    Also, by my count, you've made 3 different claims so far. Why do this unless you are bread-crumbing for whichever you eventually claim openly.

Nigel. you had slipped off my ffa last night, but welcome back to it. your whole, if I survive the munch is suspicious.

jake. Ignoring everything from "I am seer" <-> until 10pm, i still have a weird vibe from you.

So, lots has changed, but i'm back to were i was yesterday at this time.

Ok that is fair enough. I suppose from this point of view her actions could have been wolfie as much as they were villagery.

I will redact any implicit trust and try harder to actually watch and report back trends (that being said i will say again i think Nigel is the one worth watching or racing against someone else (me if needs be).

Nigel is certainly one to keep an eye on, so we are in agreement there.

Nigel did spectacularly avoid the part of my quote where I agreed with you about your suspicions on him.

Half my post was wrong (the bit about katie being the only one to trust) so i dont mind being pulled up on that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

At this point in time, I don't think we should be following Barbara on the lynch today. She doesn't seem to have been around much on D1 and I don't see her here much today either. She could be confirmed, but there is a distinction between confirmed role and good judgment. Also, there are fair suspects being discussed right now. I'm not even sure who she would lynch today. Unless she has some insight to share from Jessica. Do you, Barbara? And why are you so eager to follow her at this point, Nigel?

Ive been accused a lot this morning, and I can see why due to my actions this morning.

I misread Marys post, thats my bad. I think thats clear.

I was wrong about Phil, I will accept the heat for that.

I can see why you and others think Im dodge. Ive no reason to discredit anyone.

Riona WW wrote: »
    At this point in time, I don't think we should be following Barbara on the lynch today. She doesn't seem to have been around much on D1 and I don't see her here much today either. She could be confirmed, but there is a distinction between confirmed role and good judgment. Also, there are fair suspects being discussed right now. I'm not even sure who she would lynch today. Unless she has some insight to share from Jessica. Do you, Barbara? And why are you so eager to follow her at this point, Nigel?

Well it depends,

What i know she is confirmed good, so if shes around and more active (and more importantly up to date with the thread), yes I will.

However if shes not, Im going with my gut.

My reasons for following her : I dont trust anyone. Even with bad judgment , she has good intentions. Its all I have basically.

But I do get your point, its logivcal. Just not the path I shall take.

Sure she could come on here now and think im enemy no 1. At least i know where she stands.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fair enough, if you want to go back and have a look around the time of the post it's post 838, at 18:13 yesterday.

Ok had a quick scan but detail view will have to be later. Unsure how to interpret. There are posts around the kilgrave time that i think seem a little inconsistent but i need to reread fully i may just be mixing things. Don't have enough to call it tbh. Was there anything in there youd spotted?

Ive been accused a lot this morning, and I can see why due to my actions this morning.

I misread Marys post, thats my bad. I think thats clear.

I was wrong about Phil, I will accept the heat for that.

I can see why you and others think Im dodge. Ive no reason to discredit anyone.

Nigel why did you not share your info on Phil before the munch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

The village should not trust me yet. But I have been playing for the village so much so that I can say this, I think I am helping the village, I have answered questions put to me as best I can without giving away too much info, I am 90% certain that Spiderman is dead, but may be wrong but I doubt it, i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list, clodagh I am also 100 percent certain wasn't harley as the priest has stayed hidden and not alerted us to joker being active which is not needed as she has an apprentice. I have spent the last while going over posts and let me say this iron man I think I know who you are. I thought you trusted me enough to shoot clodagh but as was explained to me it was batman, so let me say while you do not trust me I am inclined to trust who I think you are even if you do not trust me yet. I will not hint towards you as I don't want wolves getting a shot at you. Also batman I have no read on yet but thanks

I didnt avoid it, its fair coming from you tbh

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ok had a quick scan but detail view will have to be later. Unsure how to interpret. There are posts around the kilgrave time that i think seem a little inconsistent but i need to reread fully i may just be mixing things. Don't have enough to call it tbh. Was there anything in there youd spotted?

Not really to be honest Tegan. It was more a line of questioning directed at you pulling one person up for using tingle but not another. I wanted to see what you would say when I showed it to you.

Im going to be gone with more RL stuff but should be back in an hour or so.

My FFA2 is basically just Nigel for the moment for the reasons i (and now he) outlined - he has made bad calls, is trying to be too helpful and in doing so is derailing theories and trying to shift the focus of the village.

Ill keep reading back as i said, and if i can bring anything to the thread worth following/investigating, i will.

I know im still low posting, so if anyone wants to rip into my posts today or anything, i will respond when i can, i promise!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

i think the only person worth trusting right now is Katie - so i guess im nailing my colours to her post for now.

Katie? not our confirmed villager Babs?

Advertisement