Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I haven't noticed too much seed planting to be honest. Nigel has said a number of times that he has changed his mind on people. I don't believe Nigel has been as helpful as they are making out, especially that 11am business. Have you explained why you wanted to wait until after the munch to give us the information Nigel?

I'll dig out some example for you but it will take a while as there is some amount of rubbish in his posts. ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    The village should not trust me yet. But I have been playing for the village so much so that I can say this, I think I am helping the village, I have answered questions put to me as best I can without giving away too much info, I am 90% certain that Spiderman is dead, but may be wrong but I doubt it, i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list, clodagh I am also 100 percent certain wasn't harley as the priest has stayed hidden and not alerted us to joker being active which is not needed as she has an apprentice. I have spent the last while going over posts and let me say this iron man I think I know who you are. I thought you trusted me enough to shoot clodagh but as was explained to me it was batman, so let me say while you do not trust me I am inclined to trust who I think you are even if you do not trust me yet. I will not hint towards you as I don't want wolves getting a shot at you. Also batman I have no read on yet but thanks

THIS IS GOING TO SOUND WEIRD, AND POSSIBLY PUTTING ME IN DANGER, BUT WHY AM i ON YOUR GOOD LIST?

I think its a fair assumtion to say most others either distrust me a bit or are unsure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im not sating dont trust Katie but trust Barbs first.

Katie, while appearing good, isnt confirmed. I wasnt alone last night in being unsure about her and Clodagh and just because Clo is bad, doesnt mean shes good.
    Ive been accused a lot this morning, and I can see why due to my actions this morning.

I misread Marys post, thats my bad. I think thats clear.

I was wrong about Phil, I will accept the heat for that.

I can see why you and others think Im dodge. Ive no reason to discredit anyone.
    I didnt avoid it, its fair coming from you tbh

Okay, so you misread it, which would explain what looked like avoidance to me.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'll dig out some example for you but it will take a while as there is some amount of rubbish in his posts. ;)

Its all Killer, no Filler :D

(except this post)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The village should not trust me yet. But I have been playing for the village so much so that I can say this, I think I am helping the village, I have answered questions put to me as best I can without giving away too much info, I am 90% certain that Spiderman is dead, but may be wrong but I doubt it, i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list, clodagh I am also 100 percent certain wasn't harley as the priest has stayed hidden and not alerted us to joker being active which is not needed as she has an apprentice. I have spent the last while going over posts and let me say this iron man I think I know who you are. I thought you trusted me enough to shoot clodagh but as was explained to me it was batman, so let me say while you do not trust me I am inclined to trust who I think you are even if you do not trust me yet. I will not hint towards you as I don't want wolves getting a shot at you. Also batman I have no read on yet but thanks

Katie, if you think spidey is gone, and Gertie has claimed the role, why is he on your safe list for today?

Also, how are you certain batman made that kill this morning?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

Much appreciated Angus, there is quite an amount to get through there alright.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Nigel why did you not share your info on Phil before the munch?

I felt I had I made my suggestions then, Id be munched. I felt it was me,Gerty and Abi up for the munch. I felt that my Phil post would seal it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Katie, if you think spidey is gone, and Gertie has claimed the role, why is he on your safe list for today?

I believe it's because Iron man get's his shots at night and Batman in the day, so the timing of the shot indicates who it is

I would think that if Gertie claimed falsely she's an normal villy trying to take the heat from a more valuable player. I don't think there's a benefit to a baddie role claiming peter parker, though I haven't logicked(?) that out, maybe there is and I can't see it

I felt I had I made my suggestions then, Id be munched. I felt it was me,Gerty and Abi up for the munch. I felt that my Phil post would seal it.

Nigel, what role did you think Philo had? or did you just think baddie?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Nigel, what role did you think Philo had? or did you just think baddie?

Sorry if you've already disclosed this, I'm really struggling to keep up!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

The village should not trust me yet. .......

...... i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list,

While I mightn't trust you 100%, I do trust you a lot more than I did last night.

I'd be happy enough with safe listing Gertie for now but can you explain why you're happy with Nigel. He looks a bit dodge to me so I'd appreciate you're input.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    My #FFA2

1. Conor
    I don't think Conor has contributed to the village yet. He is posting enough to stay under the radar, but the posts are not contributing to the village much. His first post was to point the finger at 3 random players because "it is so obvious" and he never backed this up with facts. Gertrude called him out on him being suss and his response was he would give the full lowdown after the lynch. When I asked him for this full lowdown, this is explanation. I don't think this gives a full low down on why he is suss, or why it was super obvious he pointed a finger at Gertrude or Wendy.

This is fair enough. I pointed the finger early on to try and get a reaction and I did get one. Nothing was obvious. People talk a lot of **** on day 1. I will deflect by saying all your criticisms of me are also true of Derry but he has yet to properly defend himself. I think this the fourth time I've called him out. I read through his posts and its pure token-ism. He stinks of a green player unsure of how to proceed under criticism. Its exactly how I've reacted myself in alternate universes :pac:

I'm finding it really difficult to keep up with this game tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Gertie has been too helpful to the village so far, I think she misplayed as Spiderman claim but it's been known for Nrvs to try and cover for roled chars, but I think she just got unlucky doing this.

Batman in going on the assumption of timing was explained to me earlier I forget by who.

Also Nigel my safe list is a daily thing. You are safe for today tomorrow is a different story

Henry WW wrote: »
    While I mightn't trust you 100%, I do trust you a lot more than I did last night.

I'd be happy enough with safe listing Gertie for now but can you explain why you're happy with Nigel. He looks a bit dodge to me so I'd appreciate you're input.

Sure I said the same myself, a few pages back. There are people who have more credibility than me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Actually, good point and left field thinking here. What if clodagh killed herself trying to hit the captain?i.e. they were viper and tried to get a shot off because they thought they were nabbed

Did you think you would be munched because of your suggestions about Phil? As in did you think Phil would munch you in retaliation?

MY FFA -

Keep in mind I’m just following my gut here and nothing concrete here

Tegen

Liam

Derry

My FFA ffrom earlier.

I shall be voting Tegen tonight unless Barbs, Gertie sway me otherwise.

Cap should also protect who he likes. Barbs and Gertie seem NRVs, so maybe guess someone else.

Sure I said the same myself, a few pages back. There are people who have more credibility than me.

You certainly did say it, and made it quite clear. I'm trying to work out if that makes you more villagery in my eyes or less.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Just looked back at Henrys posts

I just wanna ask about a few things :
    Why werent you convinced about a jessica reveal?
    Im just wondering why you were against Jessica outing herself when it was clearly in the best interest in the village, yet you fought so hard against it.
    Surely the killing of an SK outweighed the bad?
    It just strikes me as odd in hindsight.

Not defending Henry here, just trying to figure you out Nigel.
    You do understand that the only person this line of questioning would be pointing at is already dead!

By the way, for FFA2, can people put the #FFA2 in their post somewhere. The # makes it a lot easier to search.

Also I don't think I've made a table on this before so forgive my next post if it goes haywire.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Actually, good point and left field thinking here. What if clodagh killed herself trying to hit the captain?i.e. they were viper and tried to get a shot off because they thought they were nabbed

This is a good observation. In the best case scenario, Batman still has his one bullet. However, given the wording of the post where Clodagh died, it feels like the shot came from Batman. Can the mods clarify or is this all that we're getting for now?

Orla WW wrote: »
    I believe it's because Iron man get's his shots at night and Batman in the day, so the timing of the shot indicates who it is

I would think that if Gertie claimed falsely she's an normal villy trying to take the heat from a more valuable player. I don't think there's a benefit to a baddie role claiming peter parker, though I haven't logicked(?) that out, maybe there is and I can't see it

Get out of my head you psychic

Tegan WW wrote: »

That is actually a good point and would be brilliant if she did as it gives cap a bit more protection

Riona WW wrote: »
    This is a good observation. In the best case scenario, Batman still has his one bullet. However, given the wording of the post where Clodagh died, it feels like the shot came from Batman. Can the mods clarify or is this all that we're getting for now?

Actually thinking back the wording said a villager had enough or something to that effect thus we must assume batman kill not viper misfire

#FFA1 results (These are the ones with #'s, if you want to add your FFA if it didn't have a hashtag go for it)

Player|1|2|3
    Vernon|Jake|Katie|Nigel
    Gertrude|Jake|Katie|Conor
    Abigail|Doris|Jake|Isla
    Phil|Katie|Jake|Wendy
    Eva|Jake|Holly|Derry
    Mary|Holly|Wendy|Ewan
    Wendy|Abigail|Tegan|Ewan
    Ewan|Jake|Holly|Katie

So Jake appears on 6 out of 8. Were most of these because people thought he was Kilgrave?
    Katie is next most popular with 5, but that may have changed with Clodagh's death.

Henry WW wrote: »

I'm not totally safe listing, I'm safe listing for today, I think there are other posters worth looking at more, if Nigel is still suspect tomorrow I'll look through all his posts but for now my feelings says let him live for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Katie WW wrote:
    That is actually a good point and would be brilliant if she did as it gives cap a bit more protection

You're clearly convinced I'm not Spiderman. At this point only a seer check (not advising this at all) or my death and a priest coming forward would convince you otherwise.

But I am Spiderman. You've been right about a lot of things so far this game, but you're wrong about this.

I kind of agree with not lynching Nigel today to be honest. I'll get into it more when I get home.

For Mary

#FFA2

Keep in mind I’m just following my gut here and nothing concrete here

Tegen –

Liam –

Derry –

Here's the post, doesn't sound like a baddie plan backfiring to me. Maybe the boyband thing is an in universe ref, one of the Marvel/DC fans might be able to tell us
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    One member of the village couldn't take the slaughter any more. Through the mist he emerged, wielding a gun. "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boyband" he muttered, turning the gun on his mark.

Clodagh was shot

Clodagh was bad

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Wow. This game moves fast.

#FFA2

Katie. Will need to read back the exchange between you and Abigale last night.
    At one stage, abi had trust in you, but something you said irked her, then she says "i wish you hadn't done that"
    shortly afterwards, she is silenced by spiderman. I think that abi would have made a case against you and to gain villager points you bussed a teammate. This would make you a valuable team member (this needs more review)
    Also, by my count, you've made 3 different claims so far. Why do this unless you are bread-crumbing for whichever you eventually claim openly.

Nigel. you had slipped off my ffa last night, but welcome back to it. your whole, if I survive the munch is suspicious.

jake. Ignoring everything from "I am seer" <-> until 10pm, i still have a weird vibe from you.

So, lots has changed, but i'm back to were i was yesterday at this time.

I have not made one crumb at all by me. And why would Phil silence her to stop herself defending her point? He could of bound me either

Advertisement